• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

Board Gaming Era |OT| (Mostly) Unplugged Gaming

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Got Obscurio today, and Unmatched yesterday. My buddy went to Mondocon over the weekend and got me the exclusive Bruce Lee character.

Tapestry arrived today, too, as well as my group order of the new Century Golem Edition version. Court of the Dead gets here Saturday, and my Box of Evil for Hellboy is early next week. >.>

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't done more than glance in the package yet - I had to leave for work - but my Too Many Bones has turned up. Looking forward to picking that apart!

Chromie

Dec 4, 2017
UK. I haven't looked what's in this package in detail, but I got the everything bundle, so it might only be stuff from an initial wave.
Ah, that makes sense. Europeans have been getting their orders.

I went all in and added split shipping. I’m supposed to get everything released prior to Splice and Dice. The premium health tokens are delayed though.

I just really wanna play it already.

Oct 25, 2017
Got Obscurio today, and Unmatched yesterday. My buddy went to Mondocon over the weekend and got me the exclusive Bruce Lee character.

Tapestry arrived today, too, as well as my group order of the new Century Golem Edition version. Court of the Dead gets here Saturday, and my Box of Evil for Hellboy is early next week. >.>
Whoa nice haul.
The next Gollum is on my list.

MrCheezball

Aug 3, 2018
Just an FYI, for those who own Pax Pamir 2E, and want the metal coins, Drew from Wehrlegig games just sent out the following:

Originally we had planned on doing a small run of metal coins, but, with a potential future print run of Pax Pamir happening in the future, it made much more sense to just wait until the next printing before manufacturing (and shipping) a very small quantity of coins. That said, we have gathered our remaining stocks from our other distribution hubs and will sell the final stock of these coins on our webstore Saturday 9/21 at 11am CDT. We don't have too many remaining, so if you are interested in getting these coins this year, this weekend is your chance. US+CA+EU+AU shipping for coins only. If you miss out, don't worry, we will be doing more coins eventually, but you might have to wait several months or so.

I highly highly recommend the coins. They are lovely looking and feeling and really give that extra bit to the overall gorgeous production of the game.

Oct 25, 2017
Just an FYI, for those who own Pax Pamir 2E, and want the metal coins, Drew from Wehrlegig games just sent out the following:

Originally we had planned on doing a small run of metal coins, but, with a potential future print run of Pax Pamir happening in the future, it made much more sense to just wait until the next printing before manufacturing (and shipping) a very small quantity of coins. That said, we have gathered our remaining stocks from our other distribution hubs and will sell the final stock of these coins on our webstore Saturday 9/21 at 11am CDT. We don't have too many remaining, so if you are interested in getting these coins this year, this weekend is your chance. US+CA+EU+AU shipping for coins only. If you miss out, don't worry, we will be doing more coins eventually, but you might have to wait several months or so.

I highly highly recommend the coins. They are lovely looking and feeling and really give that extra bit to the overall gorgeous production of the game.
I just picked this up used for 40, wouldn’t mind coins. Any idea how much they’ll be?