• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

Post your running shoes

moneywoes

Nov 17, 2017
Nike epic react, pretty solid so far tbh. Anyone know what I should replace them with? I like how they look nice in addition to being good for running.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Saucony Guide 9. They're fine. I have no complaints. I didn't pick them really though. The guy at the shoestore put them on my feet and they felt okay and they weren't too expensive. At this point though both shoes are ripping along the side of the little toe so I don't know if I'll be able to keep using them much longer. I wouldn't object to just buying another pair, though.

EDIT: I'm not a runner though. I walk jog a couple miles on sidewalks every couple days but that's the extent of my ambition.

Last edited:

Nivash

Oct 25, 2017

Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35. Checked some reviews before going shopping that had them on top back in May. Been very happy with them.

zoltek

Oct 25, 2017
+1 I am rotating 2 pairs and have another 2 ready to go (usually I have a 150-200 mile split between the pairs so I am able to judge when the longer pair ready for retirement).
I just bought the pegasus 35 turbo. The toe box seems really tight. Will the fabric open up once I start running or should I go up a half size and risk a loosey goosey shoe?

Oct 27, 2017
Spain

These trail running shoes by Altra. They have a wide front end to prevent the toes cramping, and zero drop/natural form running.

I have been using them them mostly for hiking tho.

I also have a different pair of trail running shoes from The North Face, they ain't great, but the soles are very hard, so I use them at the gym, on the bycicle and for occasional sprint sessions on asphalt.

BradC00

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Using nimbus 21s right now that have 400 miles on them and some gel craze 2s which I originally got for yard work that now have 480 miles on them. Gonna get new nimbus and another running shoes once I hit 500 miles on em.

Maxximo

Oct 25, 2017
I just bought the pegasus 35 turbo. The toe box seems really tight. Will the fabric open up once I start running or should I go up a half size and risk a loosey goosey shoe?
The fabric is really strong i had 0 problems even after 1200km on the first pair and now more than 600 on the second one.

YukiCT

Oct 30, 2017
I use the Ultraboost 19. I got it at 1/3 of the price. They make a huge difference to what I used to have by far. Quite like the colours on it as well. Also love the design and putting it on.

Oct 27, 2017

Saucony ISO Ride 2 as everyday trainers

New Balance 890v7 for tempo, VO2 max and hard workouts

New Balance MD800V6 for racing and track workouts

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US

These trail running shoes by Altra. They have a wide front end to prevent the toes cramping, and zero drop/natural form running.

I have been using them them mostly for hiking tho.

I also have a different pair of trail running shoes from The North Face, they ain't great, but the soles are very hard, so I use them at the gym, on the bycicle and for occasional sprint sessions on asphalt.
Hey I have those too for day hikes and trail running! Got them slightly used for $40 at REIs garage sale.

My normal runners are Mizuno Wave Inspire 15s. I like them a lot, but I like I liked the 14s better.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Hey I have those too for day hikes and trail running! Got them slightly used for $40 at REIs garage sale.

My normal runners are Mizuno Wave Inspire 15s. I like them a lot, but I like I liked the 14s better.
I've used them to walk the Way of St. James, and they were truly amazing. I've always struggled with blisters, but the wide space for the toes and the excellent support of the foot let me walk 30/40Km each day with no problem whatsoever. (Well, and using fancy socks, fancy anti-chafing cream, taking rests every two hours...)

I'd really recommend these, my next asphalt shoes will certainly be from this brand. (Beforw I really liked Newton Running, but lately they are difficult to find in Spain bwcause of problems with the distributor)

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
I’ve got some New Balance 880s.

The only shoe that fits my left foot since I broke my foot. I’ve tried on dozens of others to no avail.

Nome

Designer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
NYC

(Nike Pegasus Turbo Gyakusou)

I really dig these. Super comfortable. I use them for everyday commutes as well.
Only downside is the lacing system, which isn't as secure as I'd like.