ResetEra's GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza (New Features Added, New Prizes Courtesy of Focus Home Interactive)!

1 gift from TheAndyMan

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from TheAndyMan TheAndyMan!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

TheAndyMan said:
Hi, I wanted to give something back to the community, and I think people will like this game. I've watched all seasons of LWA, and I think it's great for fans and non-fans to play a game based on it!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Humble Bundle: Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time (30 entries)

TheAndyMan

Feb 11, 2019
Utah
Ooof, that week setting. It always feels like a weird balance of "do I go for the plentiful small prizes or wait for the competitions like this which will have nobody else in them?" 😅 but the game looks sweet, and a great choice for a site like this, since (afaik) it's never been a part of a bundle.
Well, I bought it on Humble Bundle, technically. And it wasn't a bundle, yes.
A week-long restriction would be fair to people who haven't won anything at all, and seeing people win multiple games in a week would be frustrating.

Hero of Time

Oct 25, 2017
The new GiftBot features are nice, appreciate the updates!

Thanks Focus Home Interactive for contributing to the giveaway. A Plague Tale and GreedFall both look great and I've been interested in both of them for a while.

I'm actually having a hard time choosing which one to enter (and lose).

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Giftbot is actually pretty fancy. Got bored and decided to take a look, and its kind of neat. Guess I'll also enter some Giveways. Thanks to all of the generous people.

ColdSun

☠️ Astra inclinant, sed non obligant. ☠️
Oct 25, 2017
3 staff members in a row. That's either a very good sign or something terrible is about to happen.

Jeb

Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
I made a changes to the vote and now the captcha does not work properly.

The captcha is a nightmare, I was having fun before, but it turned a vote into a dumb slow process.

I’m into this thread for fun, enter a giveaway, the whole time loosing and the eventual joy of winning.

If I am not having fun, I’ll just go buy the game I want, I know I have a 1in 100 chance in getting most of these games, if I really want one of em I’ll just buy it.

Morrigan

Armoring
Oct 24, 2017
I made a changes to the vote and now the captcha does not work properly.

The captcha is a nightmare, I was having fun before, but it turned a vote into a dumb slow process.

I’m into this thread for fun, enter a giveaway, the whole time loosing and the eventual joy of winning.

If I am not having fun, I’ll just go buy the game I want, I know I have a 1in 100 chance in getting most of these games, if I really want one of em I’ll just buy it.
??
It's literally one extra click...

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
Giftbot is actually pretty fancy. Got bored and decided to take a look, and its kind of neat. Guess I'll also enter some Giveways. Thanks to all of the generous people.
Yeah it's a cool idea. It feels like xmas around here or something. :)

Also: if you guys use Privacy Badger try disabling it when on Era, the page loaded differently once I disabled it and originally wasn't letting me click the Enter button.