• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

NFL-OT | WEEK 8 | Do Darnoids dream of electric ghosts?

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017

We have childish local reporters who love fuck around.

On our 49erstweets page you don't get to see the other tweet...hense all the responses to his...lol

harSon

Oct 30, 2017
Our Trumper behind center is going to take the Steelers offense to unforeseen heights starting Monday, and begin his journey to the Super Bowl 💪🏽😩

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (5 days): Wishing injury on an athlete
I hope Tyreek Hill tears every ligament in his body that ends in CL.

Bob Beat

Oct 25, 2017

Let's go back to a simpler time, just a few short years ago.

Naw, i just wanted to revel in someone else's misery. Got damn, that is like watching Kathy Bates hammer out dudes legs. Just painful, still, to this day.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017

Local TV ratings, stolen from reddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/dmwxfb/local_tv_ratings_for_all_32_teams_through_week_7/

Of note, more than half of the city of New Orleans watches the Saints on average.

Compare that to die hard LA fans with an average of 11 percent.
Of all the teams to shit on in that list you choose the rams? We average more viewers than most teams and are in a city that hadn’t had a football team for 20+ years. New York has a lower percentage across the board.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017

Local TV ratings, stolen from reddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/dmwxfb/local_tv_ratings_for_all_32_teams_through_week_7/

Of note, more than half of the city of New Orleans watches the Saints on average.

Compare that to die hard LA fans with an average of 11 percent.
It’d be fun to see what the average ratings are for non home team games and then compare. I think some of those might only barely beat out “literally any other football game”.

Or break it down even more granularly and see what ratings are for individual teams to see if the home team really is the most popular.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
“Hey Sanu, I’m going to offer you my number with the understanding that you will decline so that you can tell the media about it”

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I’m sure Brady offered it with no expectation he would take it. It would be insanity lol. Considering his whole brand is TB12.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
I have a torn labrum that I'm procrastinating getting corrected but I don't see how you could play professional football with one. I couldn't do a push up or a bench press to save my life right now much less fall to the ground and get back up several hundred times a week between practice and games.

Tankard

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
I have a torn labrum that I'm procrastinating getting corrected but I don't see how you could play professional football with one. I couldn't do a push up or a bench press to save my life right now much less fall to the ground and get back up several hundred times a week between practice and games.
It has happened, which i think why Jets were basically forcing him to play. I remember Paul Posluzny playing an entire season with the Jaguars with a torn labrum, he had the surgery after the season was over.
Obviously every guy has a different pain tolerance and Osemele isn't obliged to play through it if he can't.

Tonky

Aug 26, 2019
Who do you sell if you’re the Eagles? I bet they could get something good for Ertz. They got Goedert to back him up anyway.

duxstar

Oct 26, 2017

This makes zero fucking sense in any way. First off he was a 2nd round draft pick, so any thing we would be "flipping" him for would be like a 5th or 6th rounder based on his production so far; which is a huge loss on initial investment. Second of all he's a young Wide receiver on a team that really has a dearth of options, i get that he's in Shanahan's doghouse for some reason, but he's in his 2nd year in the league, and we all know receivers can't be judged based on their first year or 2 in the leauge (see Jerry Rice)

The most important thing though ....... What the fuck "big" move could this team make, I get that we are 6 - 0 right now, but we don't have any draft pieces in the next draft so getting rid of young guys doesn't seem really smart, and there is no one out there who is a huge fit for the team. The best fit I can think of would be Chris Harris Jr from the Bronco's, or Trent Williams from the redskins, and there is 0 chance that either of those guys could be had for what we would get for Pettis.