• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the title of the article should be : "prayut tells media to stop reporting"

That whole answerable to the people in a *democracy* bit still seems to elude him. 

PIcture: The Bangkok Insight   Thai media questioned their premier Prayut Chan-ocha about his ministers going to nightclubs where there have been clusters of Covid-19 infection that have now

Posted Images

7 hours ago, rabas said:

The media needs to blast away with all they've got.

If they get too near the bone he will shut them down...control freak..

• Like 2
Just now, ThailandRyan said:

Keep deflecting Mr. Prayut.  Throw a few more tantrums, or better yet just resign in disgrace because of your abstract failures at leading the country or your cabinet. The truth hurts doesn't it.  

Indeed, the time for him to go is well past, and we all know who is responsible for the fact that he has not gone so far. The problem is that, supposing bullying, threats and (perhaps bogus) threats of legal action works in this instance, nobody will be able to say whether the same bullying approach might also be employed when the objective is less 'worthy'.

We know that Mr Prayuth's fortunes have taken a giant turn for the better since becoming unelected PM. What we don't know is how and by how much they have improved in what some would refer to as his 'time at the trough'.

I order you to silence or I will sue you because my side can do no wrong. Chuwit needs to let the real proof rip and help El Fathead and his cling-ons find the exit door. His day will come and Anutin not wearing masks a lot of the time makes a mockery of the whole mask issue.

• Haha 2

Reading some of the reporting on a certain club in Thong Lor this morning, I had to wonder how some of the comments could NOT be actionable (by the club) under the existing legal system.

(And in other news, China delenda est.)

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Everyone has to take responsibility for their actions said Prayut without saying specifically what Anutin or any other of his ministers had been up to.

Everyone? 

<exits stage left>
Acp.jpeg.8a1328617fb1c4a1b9dc136ac368c45d.jpeg

1 hour ago, pattjock said:

I thought that you had to be quarantined in a hospital if you tested positive but these ministers are allowed to stay at home??

They are special people.  Special people don't need to follow the same rules and 'little people' and commoners.

• Like 2