IPB

Latest News: Thoughts on Dark Mirror (5/1/08)

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Notes:

-If you get an error (i.e. "Mail Error" or "Page Cannot be Displayed") when posting a topic, do not go back and post it again. Do not refresh. It has reached the server and has been posted.

-Please visit the Official Topics thread before posting your topic to see if your subject for discussion has already been posted.

73 Pages V  « < 48 49 50 51 52 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Official Greg Discussion, For answers and discussion from your GregF PMs
Nittany Nuva
post Apr 1 2008, 01:56 PM
Post #1961

Descending into Protodermis
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 18913
    Proto

QUOTE(Mutated_Brutaka @ Apr 1 2008, 02:50 PM) *
Hi GregF,

I know you're busy, so I won't ask you more than 5 questions.

1a. Are all Makuta "evil"?
1b. Were all the Makuta "evil" from the beginning?
1c. Would you consider Mixerix "evil"?

2. If the other Makuta would find out that Krika didn't kill Miserix, would they kill him?

3. The place where Teridax is, do you consider robotic guards as "living"? It seems quite useful for Teridax to posses a robotic guards, since that also makes it easier for him to get by security, besides, he needs a new body, correct?

Thanks.

1) All Makuta are basically selfish and self-centered. Some, like Miserix, are simply better at being that and still doing the job they are supposed to be doing. Others, like Teridax, aren't able to balance both.

2) Teridax would insist on his death, yes

3) I don't consider robotic guards to be living, although they might have AI

That solves the "Is Miserix evil?" thing.

It would be cool to see Teridax possessing an Exo-Toa, which does have AI. We did see that there were Exo-Toa down by the Bahrag, possibly for protection. Maybe Mata Nui's resting place also has Exo-Toa guardians?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gendraxonn
post Apr 1 2008, 03:17 PM
Post #1962

Tohunga
Group Icon

Member No.: 49732
    Proto

QUOTE(Nittany Nuva @ Apr 1 2008, 07:56 PM) *
QUOTE(Mutated_Brutaka @ Apr 1 2008, 02:50 PM) *
Hi GregF,

I know you're busy, so I won't ask you more than 5 questions.

1a. Are all Makuta "evil"?
1b. Were all the Makuta "evil" from the beginning?
1c. Would you consider Mixerix "evil"?

2. If the other Makuta would find out that Krika didn't kill Miserix, would they kill him?

3. The place where Teridax is, do you consider robotic guards as "living"? It seems quite useful for Teridax to posses a robotic guards, since that also makes it easier for him to get by security, besides, he needs a new body, correct?

Thanks.

1) All Makuta are basically selfish and self-centered. Some, like Miserix, are simply better at being that and still doing the job they are supposed to be doing. Others, like Teridax, aren't able to balance both.

2) Teridax would insist on his death, yes

3) I don't consider robotic guards to be living, although they might have AI

That solves the "Is Miserix evil?" thing.

It would be cool to see Teridax possessing an Exo-Toa, which does have AI. We did see that there were Exo-Toa down by the Bahrag, possibly for protection. Maybe Mata Nui's resting place also has Exo-Toa guardians?

I think the Maxilos like are as smart as an Exo-Toa, so it wouldn't be so different. Currently, he enjoys being free of any body.

+Quote Post
Takanuva Toa of ...
post Apr 1 2008, 06:17 PM
Post #1963

Group Icon

Member No.: 71838
  Proto

Dear Greg, I have some questions,1. Why would you need an akaku if you could just install a telescopic lens in your mask?ANSWER: Akaku is a Mask of X-Ray Vision, not telescopic vision.2. Are the nynrah blasters of the Mistika toa made of protosteel?ANSWER: Not the ones the Makuta have, no.3. Does Lewa know that Tamna is providing light to his midak?ANSWER: Probably not.4. Does Takanuva's light shield actually deflect light if an Av-matoran fired a bolt at him?ANSWER: Why would an Av-Matoran fire light at Takanuva?5. Would Takanuva's size growth benefit him?ANSWER: We'll see.6. Is Tren Krom still eager for visitors?ANSWER: I would think that would be obvious.7. Is Axonn's visitor someone we have heard about?ANSWER: Can't answer it, hasn't happened in story yet.8. Who would win, Bahrag or Kardas?ANSWER: I don't answer "who would win" questions.9. Can Toa Ignika use telepathy?ANSWER: Yes. It did when it told its history to Dekar.10. How many skakdi are left on Zakaz?ANSWER: Lots.11. Why hasn't TSO been overthrown yet, he only has 3 powers.ANSWER: Same reason an elderly mob leader doesn't get overthrown by younger, stronger henchmen. Because he is a good leader and he knows how to survive.12. How long do you think it will take for the Hagah to beat the rahi on Xia?ANSWER: As long as it takes.12a. Will they put them in stasis after the rahi are defeated?ANSWER: How do you suggest they do that?13. How far does the toa empire stretch?ANSWER: The known universe.13a. Do they have control of the southern continent?ANSWER: Yes.13b. Karda Nui?ANSWER: No, they don't where KN is and no one is living there in the DM universe.Thanks!
See answers above,Greg
Dear Greg, I have some questions,1. Why would you need an akaku if you could just install a telescopic lens in your mask?ANSWER: Akaku is a Mask of X-Ray Vision, not telescopic vision.2. Are the nynrah blasters of the Mistika toa made of protosteel?ANSWER: Not the ones the Makuta have, no.3. Does Lewa know that Tamna is providing light to his midak?ANSWER: Probably not.4. Does Takanuva's light shield actually deflect light if an Av-matoran fired a bolt at him?ANSWER: Why would an Av-Matoran fire light at Takanuva?5. Would Takanuva's size growth benefit him?ANSWER: We'll see.6. Is Tren Krom still eager for visitors?ANSWER: I would think that would be obvious.7. Is Axonn's visitor someone we have heard about?ANSWER: Can't answer it, hasn't happened in story yet.8. Who would win, Bahrag or Kardas?ANSWER: I don't answer "who would win" questions.9. Can Toa Ignika use telepathy?ANSWER: Yes. It did when it told its history to Dekar.10. How many skakdi are left on Zakaz?ANSWER: Lots.11. Why hasn't TSO been overthrown yet, he only has 3 powers.ANSWER: Same reason an elderly mob leader doesn't get overthrown by younger, stronger henchmen. Because he is a good leader and he knows how to survive.12. How long do you think it will take for the Hagah to beat the rahi on Xia?ANSWER: As long as it takes.12a. Will they put them in stasis after the rahi are defeated?ANSWER: How do you suggest they do that?13. How far does the toa empire stretch?ANSWER: The known universe.13a. Do they have control of the southern continent?ANSWER: Yes.13b. Karda Nui?ANSWER: No, they don't where KN is and no one is living there in the DM universe.Thanks!
See answers above,Greg
QUOTE(Xenomorph_Warrior @ Apr 1 2008, 08:49 AM) *
hey greg april fools (no jokes this is going on OGD)1 did you like the "new book line" AF joke?2 How would you compare starscream to icarax?3 " " " " " teridax to starscream?4 """ " " " teridax to megatron? 5 " " " " " miserex to megatron?6 around what year and month did you finalze the plans for teridax's master plans?7 what's keetongu up to?8 how many operatives must TSO send to kill someone (it can be anyone) before he himself goes?9 has he ever done that?10 do any matoran sell any minature models of toa/rahi/titans?11 is it hard for Brutaka to see thru the domed breating apparatus?12 is takadox's B A shaped like an oval or circle?13 has anyone ever brought up the idea of using the "Alien" francise in Lego? or was it already deemed to violent?14 about how many vacation day do you get?15 how old do you have to be to get a job at TLC?
1) Didn't read it2-5) Not familiar with those characters6) Don't recall7) Wandering the universe helping Visorak victims8) Leaders of orgs like that don't do their own dirty work10) No, they don't have things like that11) No, it's clear12) Oval13) Way too violent for LEGO -- those were R-rated movies, no one under 17 admitted without a parent, so not something it makes sense to do when your main audience is 5-9 year olds.14) Why?15) Well, you would need to have a college degree, if that helps
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
what is B A?

+Quote Post
~Vezerus the Gre...
post Apr 1 2008, 06:28 PM
Post #1964

Emerging Fluidic Master
Group Icon

Member No.: 45617
    Proto

QUOTE(Takanuva Toa of Twilight @ Apr 2 2008, 06:17 AM) *
See answers above,Greg
See answers above,Greg
QUOTE(Xenomorph_Warrior @ Apr 1 2008, 08:49 AM) *
hey greg april fools (no jokes this is going on OGD)1 did you like the "new book line" AF joke?2 How would you compare starscream to icarax?3 " " " " " teridax to starscream?4 """ " " " teridax to megatron? 5 " " " " " miserex to megatron?6 around what year and month did you finalze the plans for teridax's master plans?7 what's keetongu up to?8 how many operatives must TSO send to kill someone (it can be anyone) before he himself goes?9 has he ever done that?10 do any matoran sell any minature models of toa/rahi/titans?11 is it hard for Brutaka to see thru the domed breating apparatus?12 is takadox's B A shaped like an oval or circle?13 has anyone ever brought up the idea of using the "Alien" francise in Lego? or was it already deemed to violent?14 about how many vacation day do you get?15 how old do you have to be to get a job at TLC?
1) Didn't read it2-5) Not familiar with those characters6) Don't recall7) Wandering the universe helping Visorak victims8) Leaders of orgs like that don't do their own dirty work10) No, they don't have things like that11) No, it's clear12) Oval13) Way too violent for LEGO -- those were R-rated movies, no one under 17 admitted without a parent, so not something it makes sense to do when your main audience is 5-9 year olds.14) Why?15) Well, you would need to have a college degree, if that helps
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
what is B A?

Breathing Apparatus.

+Quote Post
makuta of xhini ...
post Apr 1 2008, 08:26 PM
Post #1965

Turaga
Group Icon

Member No.: 73927
  Proto

Hello Mr. Farshtey, a number of questions have recently come up in my mind that I was hoping you could answer.

1) can all of Botar's species teleport, or just botar?
1a) what about botar's ability to know where to be at the right time?
ANSWER: Yes, to 1, no, to 1a

2) since keetongu (and by extension, keetongu's species) is:
-bipedal/humaniodal
-has own language
-can think (to a degree)
-has emotions

would'nt it be reasonable that they are a non-rahi species? Perhaps, somewhere inbetween?
2a) same for the artakha bull.

ANSWER: Not in the eyes of the Matoran, and it is their interpretation that counts in this case.

3) do you ever visit www.biosector01.com?
3a)are you a member?

ANSWER: Yes, I do, and yes, I am, I believe

4)in time trap, vakama was trapped in an elaborate illusion. in the illusion, vakama, nokama, etc. never became toa metru and instead nurhii, vhisola, etc. became toa metru. would you say that nurhii's team was very 'toa empire' like?

ANSWER: Yes.

5)since mata nui was the one who constructed the destinies of every being in the universe, what about his own destiny? does he even have a destiny? if so, has he completed it?

ANSWER: The Great Beings created his destiny.

6)do rahi have destinies to fulfill?

ANSWER: I believe everything that lives has a path they are meant to follow. The difference between Rahi and non-Rahi is that Rahi cannot make moral choices along the way.

7)the new hydraxon was created when the mask of life evolved dekar into an exact copy of the old hydraxon. does this mean that the matoran race will/may someday evolve into hydraxon's race? iff not, then how did the kanohi ignika evolve dekar into the new hydraxon?

ANSWER: I never said "evolved" in this case -- I said "transformed."

8)to the best of my knowledge, axonn was once the ruler/conquerer of the southern islands(botar's homeland, island prison miserix is on, etc.) why wasen't he offered to become a barraki in the league of six kingdoms?
8a) could ''axonn's empire'' be made officiall for BS01 wiki?
8b)lesovikk's homeland is a southern island right?

ANSWER: I don't recall saying where Lesovikk came from (I may have, I simply don't remember). Axonn was not asked to be a Barraki because he was already an OOMN member when the LOSK was formed. Remember, Pridak was a BOM employee for some time before he became a Barraki, so some time passed between the start of the universe and when the LOSK was formed.

9)who came first: norik or dume?
9a)lesovikk or jovan?

ANSWER: Jovan and Dume

10)was dume and his toa team the one that defeated and imprisoned the kanohi dragon the first time around?

ANSWER: Hasn't been revealed.

thank you for your time
-makuta of xhini nui-

See answers above,
Greg

--------------------

"Binary Scrabble was fundamentally flawed, since every combination of ones and zeroes made a word and it was impossible not to put all your tiles down every turn." -- Jasper Fforde, The Fourth Bear

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- whoa. jovan was around before lesovikk!!

+Quote Post
Kojol
post Apr 1 2008, 09:12 PM
Post #1966

Lightning Voyager
Group Icon

Member No.: 59445
  Proto

Hey, wait...
Lessovikk was in the 1st toa team...
but...jovan...team...ignika...older...

+Quote Post
Teridax Shadow
post Apr 1 2008, 09:14 PM
Post #1967

Seeker
Group Icon

Member No.: 2608
    Proto

QUOTE(Turahaga @ Apr 1 2008, 09:12 PM) *
Hey, wait...
Lessovikk was in the 1st toa team...
but...jovan...team...ignika...older...

This probably means that Jovan was a toa before Lesovikk became a toa. Lesovikk formed his team before Jovan formed his own team though.

+Quote Post
Erebus
post Apr 1 2008, 09:21 PM
Post #1968

Swarm Scavenger
Group Icon

Member No.: 40872
    Proto

One question for you, GregF, seeing as you are a very busy person. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
1. Is Lesovikk the leader of the First Toa Team?
1) It hasn't been stated, but I tend to lean against it right now. If you recall, there is a scene in his flashback where the Toa of Lightning tells him the others are going to do something and he should come along. If he was team leader, it would seem that he would be telling them what to do rather than just being invited along.

You answered this for me back in February. Now, recently, I have heard he is the leader. But the point you made in the quote above clearly says otherwise. Not the leaning part, but the proof you gave: the scene. So is he the leader or not? If so, what made you change your mind? I mean, the quote above proves that he wasn't the leader.

Basically, I discussed it with a member and we arrived at the idea that Lesovikk was an overall leader and the Toa of Lightning was more of a tactical leader.
I thought that overall leader meant tactical leader, though.

No, not necessarily. I can be a general and think in terms of overall strategy, but then have a colonel who thinks more in terms of actual, on the ground battle tactics. There is a difference between strategic thinking and tactical thinking -- strategic thinking is more "big picture."

I guess we learned more about Nikila. XD

+Quote Post
Zaktansnake
post Apr 2 2008, 06:00 AM
Post #1969

Lightning Voyager
Group Icon

Member No.: 54610
    Proto

QUOTE(Erebus @ Apr 2 2008, 10:21 AM) *
One question for you, GregF, seeing as you are a very busy person. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
1. Is Lesovikk the leader of the First Toa Team?
1) It hasn't been stated, but I tend to lean against it right now. If you recall, there is a scene in his flashback where the Toa of Lightning tells him the others are going to do something and he should come along. If he was team leader, it would seem that he would be telling them what to do rather than just being invited along.

You answered this for me back in February. Now, recently, I have heard he is the leader. But the point you made in the quote above clearly says otherwise. Not the leaning part, but the proof you gave: the scene. So is he the leader or not? If so, what made you change your mind? I mean, the quote above proves that he wasn't the leader.

Basically, I discussed it with a member and we arrived at the idea that Lesovikk was an overall leader and the Toa of Lightning was more of a tactical leader.
I thought that overall leader meant tactical leader, though.

No, not necessarily. I can be a general and think in terms of overall strategy, but then have a colonel who thinks more in terms of actual, on the ground battle tactics. There is a difference between strategic thinking and tactical thinking -- strategic thinking is more "big picture."

I guess we learned more about Nikila. XD

yup, Nikila is a Srategist while Lesovikk is a Overall Leader. Awesome!

+Quote Post
King of Everythi...
post Apr 2 2008, 10:30 AM
Post #1970

Stalwart Defender
Group Icon

Member No.: 66616
  Proto

Hello again Mr.Farshty, I have a couple more questions for you.

1) If you were to touch the Toa Ignika's body (say give him a handshake) would it count as touching the mask? Would you be cursed?

2) Was Tren Krom sort of giving a false reason as to why he let Brutaka's team go? Somehow I got the impression that he was hoping that they could save the universe that he was still a part of.

3) I also got the impression that Tren Krom was sort of...giddy I suppose...that someone had come to visit him. Is this right?

4) What was Takadox considering when he was asking himself what it would take to end the life of a being older then the stars? Was he...
a) Trying to figure out what the Brotherhood could possibly be planning?
b)Looking for revenge on the person who lost him his hypnotized slave monkey?
c) Just idle curiosity?
d) Something else?

5) After much consideration I have decided that they one biggest flaw of the Great Beings is that they don't take the feelings of others onto consideration. They created Tren Krom and then tossed him aside like yesterdays newspaper without considering how it could have hurt him. They created the Mask of Life and even gave it a mind of it's own and then sentanced it to an existance of residing forever in a cave without any hope of understanding what it means to really live. They created Karzhani and Artakha and basically just gave the darker brother the short end of the stick because he proved to be less useful. And Mata-Nui seemed to be following the same pattern when he created the Makuta, gave them such an important job and then never gave them so much as a thankyou. Is this correct or am I not giving them enough credit?

Thank you very much once again. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

1) No
2) No, he was being honest
3) If you had only had three sets of visitors in 100,000 years, you would be too
4) B
5) I think you have to look at it this way. If you build a LEGO model, do you worry about its feelings? Of course not, because it's not a living thing. But for GBs, living things are their LEGO models ... they make them, they scrap them, they alter them, etc. In that way, they are not that much different from human scientists, who care nothing about the feelings of the animals they use for testing, only the results they are trying to achieve. So you are correct, the GBs do not feel this great emotional connection to the beings they create. (You could also look at this way -- in a company, if someone has to be absent for a long period, you hire a temp to do their job until they come back. Tren Krom was the temp until Mata Nui was ready to do the job. Companies rarely care that the temp is out of work again when the regular person comes back, all they care about is, did the job get done in the interim?)

Thanks, I have a couple more now, as well as a couple replies. I know that you are really busy with questions right now so I'll try to keep it brief.

4) Could destroying Tren Kroms island kill him?
4a) If so, could Nocturn potentially help Takadox with this? (Well he's been know to destroy small islands before) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

5) The difference being that the temp can find work elsewhere, Tren Krom isn't exactly qualified to do anything else. They left him completely with nothing and no chance to be anything else. I would think that even if they didn't have the time or energy or will to find something else for him it would have at least have been more merciful to just end his existance.

6) Why did Vican save Mutran at the end of BL9? Does he (against all odds and logical reasoning) actually care about Mutran or was he just afraid that with Mutran gone then the other Makuta would see him as useless and possibly...disposable?

7) Did Lariska gain anything from her brief connection to Tren Krom? She may have passed out pretty quick but she was still connected for a little while.

Thank you very much for your time. We all apreciate it.

4) Well, I don't think TK can breathe underwater, so it would depend on how long it would take him to swim to other land.
4a) Do you really think Takadox will ever, for any reason, go back to where the other Barraki are waiting to kill him?
5) But what if he was needed again for some reason? Ending his existence would be wasteful.
6) Because that's his job. If he let Mutran fall, and the other Makuta found out about it, they would execute him.
7) Nothing of great worth

1) So a nice pat on the back for a job well done is perfectly fine. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
2) In that case he seems very pessimistic.
3) Yeah, but despite that he wasn't exactly the greatest host was he?
4) Well there you go, Takadox wants to kill Tren Krom for losing him his hypnotized slave monkey.
5) Maybe I'm being too harsh on them but I DO NOT like people who think higher of themselves then anyone else because they are smarter or understand something better then everyone else. If I meet someone who is less inteligent then myself I try my hardest not to flaunt it. They might be much smarter and more advanced then any of their creations but I do not think that that gives them the right to think of these other lifes as less then.
6) I considered that but I thought "how would they know if he just pretended to get there a second too late? Then I remembered that Makuta have mind reading abilities. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
7) Alright.

+Quote Post
ivanthemasteroff...
post Apr 2 2008, 01:20 PM
Post #1971

Tohunga
Group Icon

Member No.: 71141
  Proto

3) I also got the impression that Tren Krom was sort of...giddy I suppose...that someone had come to visit him. Is this right?

4) What was Takadox considering when he was asking himself what it would take to end the life of a being older then the stars? Was he...
a) Trying to figure out what the Brotherhood could possibly be planning?
b)Looking for revenge on the person who lost him his hypnotized slave monkey?
c) Just idle curiosity?
d) Something else?

3) If you had only had three sets of visitors in 100,000 years, you would be too
4) B

3. A third visitior? I knew Mutran and brutaka's team but who is the third?
4.Where did he get the slave monkey? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

+Quote Post
Taka Toa of Twil...
post Apr 2 2008, 01:40 PM
Post #1972

Soaring Champion
Group Icon

Group: Premier Members
Member No.: 43748
    Proto

You are right. Maybe he means the crazy Av-Matoran who told him he was no longer needed?

EDIT: Carapar is Takadox's slave monkey.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/t.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/a.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/k.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/a.gif)

This post has been edited by Taka Toa of Twilight: Apr 2 2008, 01:42 PM

+Quote Post
Takanuva Toa of ...
post Apr 2 2008, 04:36 PM
Post #1973

Group Icon

Member No.: 71838
  Proto

Dear Greg, I have been wondering about these questions for some time,

1. Does a light shield of a shadow matoran deflect light blasts?
2. How many prisoners are still on the run from Hydraxon?
3. What is Lesovikk doing now?
4. What is the first toa doing in DM?
4a. Tren Krom?
5. Do the matoran have a monday, tuesday, etc. system?
6. Are Krakua and the other agents in Metru Nui working together on one goal?

Thanks!

1) No. It is a psychic shield, not a physical shield.
2) Most
3) He's in the ocean with Sarda, going after escaped prisoners
4) Same thing she's doing in our universe
4a) Same answer.
5) We have never established a calendar system for the Matoran
6) Yes

+Quote Post
mr.pohatu
post Apr 2 2008, 04:40 PM
Post #1974

Group Icon

Member No.: 44850
    Proto

hi greg. ive got a few questions.

1. in dark mirror lhikan was killed. and that did not happen in the main universe. would you say someone fom a different universe distrupted the lhikan and tuyet battle. or did the main universe get a distraction and the alternate universe was normal.
its baffling.

2. if there was a picture of tren krom would we lose our sanity.

3. will there be a picture of tren krom?

4. how much skakdi left?

5. in dark mirror 5. bomonga killed brutaka. is it likely he is bluffing or will we find out in dm6

1) The way the theory of alternate universes works (and this is an actual physics theory) -- every time a decision gets made, an alternate universe splits off in which the opposite decisions gets made. For example, you see a car about to hit a child -- you decide to save the child, you dive, and you do so. But another reality gets created where you decided not to and the child died; and another where you decided too late, and you and the child both get killed or injured. In this case, the decision was Nidhiki's -- in the main universe, he decided to remain on Lhikan's side against Tuyet. But in the alt. universe, he sided with Tuyet and that cost Lhikan his life.

2-3) No, and no -- he doesn't exist in plastic, so nothing to make a picture of.
4) A whole island full
5) We'll find out as the story rolls along

on 1 i thought i was on to something.

+Quote Post
PeabodySam
post Apr 2 2008, 08:04 PM
Post #1975

Emerging Defender of Mata Nui
Group Icon

Member No.: 25896
    Proto

Indeed, GregF decided to answer my PM in a strange way: as opposed to listing the answers below the quote of my PM, he "edited" my PM, filling in the answer after each question, as seen below. For your convenience, I have put GregF's "editing" in bold.

1. So Midak turns out to be an Onu-Matoran who prefers the surface over the underground? Cool. This reminds me of back in MNOLG, there was an Onu-Matoran who hung out with Puku and another Ussal crab... he lived on the surface in broad daylight, not in Onu-Koro.
Wait a minute...
This is a screenshot of the MNOLG Onu-Matoran I just mentioned. Could he possibly be Midak?

ANSWER: No.

2. If Lightvines turn out to be toxic to any being devoted to Shadow, what's the point of surrounding the perimeter of a village with them, if the beings devoted to Shadow happen to have wings, like the Phantoka Makuta do, and can just fly over the vines?

ANSWER: Because light radiates, PS.

3. In Comic 11, Antroz said that he needed to draw Pohatu and Photok away from the Lightvine just because its glow was annoying. However, Antroz was blind at this point, so how would he find the glow annoying?

ANSWER: He can feel the effects of the glow, that's how.

4. When a Shadow Matoran rides the backs of Vamprah, Chirox, and Antroz, can the Makuta actually see? Or do the Shadow Matoran serve the same purpose as guide dogs, simply telling the Makuta of their environment, where their enemies are, obstacles to watch out for, etc.?

ANSWER: They see through the Matoran's eyes, via mental link.

5. Awesome job with Tren Krom, especially in Federation of Fear. I've got two questions about his description: He is described as having a face that wasn't a face. Does this refer to his actual face (the skull)? Or does it refer to something else, like a toothy mouth placed in the center of his body?
5b. Question numero dos: Tren Krom's actual face is described as resembling a skull. Does it look like a human skull, a Skakdi skull, or a skull of something too horrific for the sane to picture?

ANSWER: Refers to his face.
ANSWER: Wouldn't make sense to look like a human skull, he's not human.

6. Miserix's appearance is based off of the winner of the BoM Building Contest. Will Miserix's actual storyline Kanohi be the one on the MoC? Will it actually be completely different, like in the case of Krakua? Or am I thinking too much inside the box, and the winning MoC actually does not have a mask?

ANSWER: You're a little too inside the box, I think -- remember, a Makuta can wear a mask without it looking like a mask.

7. It's confirmed that the dimension that most of the story takes place in is the "main dimension", right?
7b. When "main dimension" Mata Nui died, did anything significant happen in the pocket dimensions?

ANSWER: Yes, and no. Remember, an alterate dimension means an alternate Mata Nui too.

8. The Rahi residing on the planet surface are organic, and were not meant to go into the Matoran Universe (as Matoran were not meant to go to the planet surface). Karda Nui and the Swamp of Secrets is located below the Matoran Universe, and the Swamp of Secrets is populated by organic bacteria. How did that organic bacteria get down there?

ANSWER: Simple. Big hole in roof caused by Voya Nui exploding up and out into the ocean. Big waterfall pours in for 1000 years.

9. Various times in BL9, the characters were described much as though they were purely robotic. Most specifically, it was mentioned how Kirop put his "audio receptor" to the wall of the cell that which he was in. Wouldn't this be a bit confusing to a new audience, and would spark the myth that BIONICLE characters are robots that many new fans have?

ANSWER: None of this is new, though. The characters obviously do not have ears on their heads, so something must be built into the armor to let them hear.

10. What is the average life span of a Shadow Leech?

ANSWER: Not long at all -- 10 minutes, maybe.

My personal thoughts:

1. Darn, I thought that I was on to Midak's identity...
2. Ah, so the being of Shadow does not need to necesarally touch the vine to be affected...
3. Mmm, yes, so that's how.
4. Just making sure.
5. Oh, good, the face-that-wasn't-a-face thing was confusig me.
5b. So I assume then it's just the skull of something too horrific to describe.
6. Miserix Bell: Think outside the box!
7. Oh, good... I'm glad to know that all this time, the story was taking place in an alternate BIONICLE dimension, and that we were going to discover the true main BIONICLE dimension next year or something.
7b. So... if Mata Nui died and the Matoran Universe was in peril, I would buy tickets to Olmak Dimension Travel Agency...
8. Of course, I realized that after I sent the PM...
9. I was asking about the possibility of a confused newer audience... oh, well...
10. That must explain why I find that after the first ten minutes of playing with my Phantoka, the Shadow Leeches stopped moving... XD

+Quote Post
that guy
post Apr 2 2008, 09:34 PM
Post #1976

Armored Protector
Group Icon

Member No.: 44315
    Proto

Hey Greg, I haven't PMed you in a loong time, but now I've got some questions for you.
1) Since the set plans for Ahkmou were canceled, is there a chance we might see him as a Toa in Dark Mirror? It seems he would make a good 'empire Toa'.
2) In the Mutran Chronicles, it said that "Krika and Spiriah moved in quickly, knowing Miserix’s penchant for shapeshifting into exceedingly nasty reptilian creatures". Does this mean that the winner's model is a reptilian creature?

1) No. If he is not yet a Toa in our universe, then it means he wasn't destined to become one yet -- and since time moves at the same pace in the alt. universe, he wouldn't be destined to be one there yet either.
2) You'll find out in May when we show the model

Dunno if #1 is new...

+Quote Post
Airloft
post Apr 2 2008, 09:50 PM
Post #1977

Tohunga
Group Icon

Member No.: 61392
  Proto

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) How does one ask Greg a Question? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused1a.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beg1a.gif)

+Quote Post
tomdroidser
post Apr 2 2008, 09:52 PM
Post #1978

Group Icon

Member No.: 35867
    Proto

QUOTE(Airloft @ Apr 2 2008, 06:50 PM) *

See first post.

-Tomdroidser

+Quote Post
Takua the Wander...
post Apr 2 2008, 09:53 PM
Post #1979

Emerging Flying Force
Group Icon

Member No.: 48717
    Proto

You click the link on the first post of this topic. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Darth matrix
post Apr 3 2008, 04:16 AM
Post #1980

Steely Visionary
Group Icon

Member No.: 51333
    Proto

Hello Mr Farshtey, I would like to please answer these questions for me

1. A while back, I asked you if a toa of fire could wrap himself in fire, and you said yes [ but an unwise manuever it would be ]. Well what would happen if Toa of the other 5 primary elements did the same manuever by wrapping themselves in their elements

2. Could Mutran reverse the mutations he has done to the shadow matoran

3. Who do think you have made the most powerful in canister sets

4. Do ever plan on doing more elemental kanohi [ EG. Garai ]

5. Are there more Staffs of darkness [ Teridax's 2003 form weapon ]

6. Is there in fact any difference between a Shadow spear [ Mutran's weapon ] and a staff of darkness

7. Why did you choose Carapar to die in FOF

8. Could you tell me the Mistika makuta's kanohi please

9. Will the Av-matoran be moved out of Karda nui this year

Thank you

Darth matrix, Dogs best friend

1) Well, a Toa of Air is always wrapped in air ... a Toa of Water doesn't really gain much by wrapping herself in water .... and Toa of Stone, Earth, and Ice wrapped in their element would not be able to move.
2) Yes
3) No idea, all Phantoka Makuta are equally powered
4) Not in the foreseeable future
5) Possibly
6) Both are weapons for channeling a Makuta's shadow power
7) Because Carapar was the most logical -- if Tren Krom was going to kill someone in self defense, it had to be someone dumb enough to try and attack him.
8) No
9) I can't discuss future storyline

Darth matrix, Keep on ridin

+Quote Post
Teebert
post Apr 3 2008, 08:45 AM
Post #1981

Aquatic Guardian
Group Icon

Member No.: 67458
  Proto

Hi, Mr, Farshtey, I was hoping you'd have the time to answer some questions of mine.

1. In Mutran Chronicles, Chapter Six, Miserix swears to Teridax that he will be avenged. Is this the Brotherhood's curse?
2. If so, is Brutaka's team an unwitting part of the curse?
3. When Takadox looked back at Tren Krom's cave, was he feeling a bit of sadness for Carapar's death, or just annoyance that his easily-hypnotized muscle had been eliminated?
4. Also, in MC#6, it mentions Miserix having a gauntlet. Is this just used as a synonym for hand, or is there something special about the winning model's hand?

Thanks. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

1) No. That's a threat, not a curse.
2) No
3) Probably both
4) Refers to his armored glove - heis not in the shape of the winning model in MC6

+Quote Post
Freeze
post Apr 3 2008, 01:17 PM
Post #1982

Battling Makuta!
Group Icon

Member No.: 61553
  Proto

Nothin' to interesting around here recently.

I wonder when DM6 will be up.

+Quote Post
post Apr 3 2008, 01:20 PM
Post #1983

Emerging Stone Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 47604
    Proto

QUOTE(Freeze @ Apr 3 2008, 01:17 PM) *
Nothin' to interesting around here recently.

I wonder when DM6 will be up.

You must mean 7.Since six is up already.

EDIT:My mistake

This post has been edited by Tyranno: Apr 3 2008, 01:35 PM

+Quote Post
Taka Toa of Twil...
post Apr 3 2008, 01:25 PM
Post #1984

Soaring Champion
Group Icon

Proto

What? Five is up, not six.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/t.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/a.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/k.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/a.gif)

+Quote Post
post Apr 3 2008, 01:31 PM
Post #1985

Emerging Stone Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 47604
    Proto

QUOTE(Taka Toa of Twilight @ Apr 3 2008, 01:25 PM) *

Oh,I apologise.For some reason I thought he said MC.That's what 2 hours of studying does to you.

+Quote Post
Taka Toa of Twil...
post Apr 3 2008, 01:33 PM
Post #1986

Soaring Champion
Group Icon

Proto

Phew. I thought you were right and my computer had messed up.

+Quote Post
makuta of xhini ...
post Apr 3 2008, 02:03 PM
Post #1987

Turaga
Group Icon

Member No.: 73927
  Proto

Hello Mr. Farshtey, a number of questions have recently come up in my mind that I was hoping you could answer.

1) can all of Botar's species teleport, or just botar?
1a) what about botar's ability to know where to be at the right time?
ANSWER: Yes, to 1, no, to 1a

2) since keetongu (and by extension, keetongu's species) is:
-bipedal/humaniodal
-has own language
-can think (to a degree)
-has emotions

would'nt it be reasonable that they are a non-rahi species? Perhaps, somewhere inbetween?
2a) same for the artakha bull.

ANSWER: Not in the eyes of the Matoran, and it is their interpretation that counts in this case.

3) do you ever visit www.biosector01.com?
3a)are you a member?

ANSWER: Yes, I do, and yes, I am, I believe

4)in time trap, vakama was trapped in an elaborate illusion. in the illusion, vakama, nokama, etc. never became toa metru and instead nurhii, vhisola, etc. became toa metru. would you say that nurhii's team was very 'toa empire' like?

ANSWER: Yes.

5)since mata nui was the one who constructed the destinies of every being in the universe, what about his own destiny? does he even have a destiny? if so, has he completed it?

ANSWER: The Great Beings created his destiny.

6)do rahi have destinies to fulfill?

ANSWER: I believe everything that lives has a path they are meant to follow. The difference between Rahi and non-Rahi is that Rahi cannot make moral choices along the way.

7)the new hydraxon was created when the mask of life evolved dekar into an exact copy of the old hydraxon. does this mean that the matoran race will/may someday evolve into hydraxon's race? iff not, then how did the kanohi ignika evolve dekar into the new hydraxon?

ANSWER: I never said "evolved" in this case -- I said "transformed."

8)to the best of my knowledge, axonn was once the ruler/conquerer of the southern islands(botar's homeland, island prison miserix is on, etc.) why wasen't he offered to become a barraki in the league of six kingdoms?
8a) could ''axonn's empire'' be made officiall for BS01 wiki?
8b)lesovikk's homeland is a southern island right?

ANSWER: I don't recall saying where Lesovikk came from (I may have, I simply don't remember). Axonn was not asked to be a Barraki because he was already an OOMN member when the LOSK was formed. Remember, Pridak was a BOM employee for some time before he became a Barraki, so some time passed between the start of the universe and when the LOSK was formed.

9)who came first: norik or dume?
9a)lesovikk or jovan?

ANSWER: Jovan and Dume

10)was dume and his toa team the one that defeated and imprisoned the kanohi dragon the first time around?

ANSWER: Hasn't been revealed.

thank you for your time
-makuta of xhini nui-

See answers above,
Greg

8a) could ''axonn's empire'' be an official name for his former kingdom?

p.s. thank you for the answers, sir

8a) I would go with domain, just so you don't confuse people with the Toa Empire

-makuta of xhini nui-

This post has been edited by makuta of xhini nui: Apr 3 2008, 02:04 PM

+Quote Post
Taka Toa of Twil...
post Apr 3 2008, 06:02 PM
Post #1988

Soaring Champion
Group Icon

Proto

Hey Greg, some quick questions.

1) What would the english name for Bitil's mask power be?
2) Does Krika wear a Mask of Possibilities?
3) Intangibility?
4) I have heard that you said that Icarax would use his new state as an advantage. Is this true?
5) Does the winning Miserix have a gauntlet as well?
6) What do you plan to call Teridax in the books from now on? Makuta or Teridax?
7) Let me get this straight. Is this accurate?
In The Journey of Takanuva, Takanuva is in his original Toa form, but his new color scheme.
He stays that way, as far as we know, until he gets to Karda Nui. There, the energy of the core affects him and he changes into his new form. Right?

Thanks,

1) He's a summer set, so hasn't been revealed yet
2) No
3) No - he's wearing a new mask, one that has not been in story before
4) Yes
5) No
6) Depends on who's speaking. Other Makuta know his as Teridax, Toa do not.
7) Yes

Some new Makuta stuff.

+Quote Post
Teridax Shadow
post Apr 3 2008, 06:58 PM
Post #1989

Seeker
Group Icon

Proto

1. Something you said to another member was that Ahkmou has not YET reached the time he's destined to become a Toa. Is this a confirmation that Ahkmou, while his 2008 set was dropped, is still destined to become a Toa one day?

2. In an earlier PM, you told me that we should have learned the regions of the Chirox, Antroz, and Vamprah by now. Will you ultimately reveal their regions in a book, web serial, or just make an announcement of it?

3. Is Midak alive on Metru Nui?

4. Did the other Makuta kill their respective Toa Hagah teams?

5. Before Teridax had a large portion of the BoM killed, there were other female Makuta aside from Gorast, correct?

6. Icarax was the last one to join Teridax, though begrudingly has been very loyal to the plan. Even from the beginning, did he like the ends yet disagree with the means?

7. We know the Toa Metru and the Toa Mahri remained Matoran in the DM universe. On the flip side, are there any Matoran in the main dimension that are Toa in the DM universe?

8. How is Matoro evil in the DM universe? Even heroes that have become tyrants, you've avoided calling them evil. What is it that makes Matoro, who isn't even a Toa in this universe, evil?

9. It seems extremely likely that the Karzhani Matoran are from tribes not of the main six (Ta, Ga, Ko, Onu, Po, Le), how will the Turaga decide which Metrus these extra tribes should live? (seems cruel to ship them out again just because they're not the right kind of Matoran)

10. As a mask maker, it seems that Vakama would have memorized the shapes and powers of masks. It seems strange to me that he wouldn't have recognized any of the masks the Toa Metru had.

1) No, it's not. Once the decision was made not to do a Toa set of him, any plans to make him a Toa in story got put on indefinite hold.
2) Probably an announcement, but I am wicked busy right now.
3) Yes
4) Some did
5) Yes, but not many
6) Yes
7) Not to my knowledge. If they aren't Toa yet in our universe, then they weren't destined to be so yet, and time tracks at the same rate there as here.
8) Remind me where Matoro came into the story?
9) Wherever there is room for them to live.
10) If he never knew of those masks as Great Masks, only carved them based on references, how would he know?

+Quote Post
skullkid525
post Apr 3 2008, 07:06 PM
Post #1990

Inhabitant
Group Icon

Member No.: 75544
  Proto

Hey Greg, I have some questions,
1. Hahli's mahri mask could only mimic sea rahi's powers, not land right?
2. Is Lesovikks mask power the same as Hahli mahri, or is it different.
2a. If it is different, what is it's power.
3. WHy was Icarax hesitent to join Teridax when he rebeled against Miserix.
4. Was there any certin reason that you chose to right the Mutran Chronicles 6 before Dark Mirror.
5.In dark mirror, why would tahu and co. be out of there canisters if mata nui is still awake in this universe? were they never put in the canisters?
P.S. I liked MC6, great job on it.
-SK

1) It mimicked creatures whose environment you shared, so as long as she was undersea, it would be sea creatures only.
2) Same
3) Because he doesn't like Teridax's plans in general, they are always too complicated and involve too much delicate timing.
4) Because it is faster -- with DM, I have to write and then record and it takes longer.
5) No, they were awakened from them prematurely
Hope you like. -SK

+Quote Post
jimmybob
post Apr 3 2008, 08:15 PM
Post #1991

Armored Protector
Group Icon

Member No.: 24909
    Proto

QUOTE(Teridax Shadow @ Apr 3 2008, 05:58 PM) *
10. As a mask maker, it seems that Vakama would have memorized the shapes and powers of masks. It seems strange to me that he wouldn't have recognized any of the masks the Toa Metru had.

10) If he never knew of those masks as Great Masks, only carved them based on references, how would he know?

I always pretend to myself that Vakama was in the "research and development" department, thus wasn't very familiar with things as mundane as the shapes of masks. ....Pretty weak excuse for a being whose probably been working with Kanohi for tens of thousand of years, but hey, every brilliant story in history has a plot hole somewhere...

+Quote Post
Cathexis
post Apr 3 2008, 10:24 PM
Post #1992

Battling Makuta!
Group Icon

Member No.: 24486
    Proto

QUOTE(jimmybob @ Apr 3 2008, 08:15 PM) *

I always pretend to myself that Vakama was in the "research and development" department, thus wasn't very familiar with things as mundane as the shapes of masks. ....Pretty weak excuse for a being whose probably been working with Kanohi for tens of thousand of years, but hey, every brilliant story in history has a plot hole somewhere...

The official story explanation is that Vakama had never seen those specific mask shapes before. I suppose that does make sense, seeing as Vakama can't know EVERYTHING about Kanohi.

+Quote Post
InnerRayg 
post Apr 3 2008, 10:49 PM
Post #1993

Sentenced to the Pit
Group Icon

Group: Premier Forum Assistants
Member No.: 6789
    Proto

QUOTE(Cathexis @ Apr 3 2008, 09:24 PM) *

The official story explanation is that Vakama had never seen those specific mask shapes before. I suppose that does make sense, seeing as Vakama can't know EVERYTHING about Kanohi.

Still, Greg's own point is a good one. He may have seen these masks before, but that's no indication that he carved them as Great masks, and thus he had no way of knowing their powers. He could have just taken any old disk and used it to make them as Matoran masks, so knowing their powers wouldn't be important.

+Quote Post
jimmybob
post Apr 3 2008, 11:46 PM
Post #1994

Armored Protector
Group Icon

Member No.: 24909
    Proto

QUOTE(InnerRayg @ Apr 3 2008, 09:49 PM) *
QUOTE(Cathexis @ Apr 3 2008, 09:24 PM) *

Still, Greg's own point is a good one. He may have seen these masks before, but that's no indication that he carved them as Great masks, and thus he had no way of knowing their powers. He could have just taken any old disk and used it to make them as Matoran masks, so knowing their powers wouldn't be important.

Use any old disks to make Matoran masks? I'm 99% sure that's not the case. I'm pretty sure that when you make, say a Mask of Illusion, even a powerless Matoran mask, you still use the proper disk combination. That way, if a Matoran with that mask was turned into a Toa, they would have a Great Mask of Illusion. If you took a random disk, say a disk of Regeneration, and shaped it like a Mask of Illusion, if that Matoran turned into a Toa, their mask power would be Regeneration. So, it's critical to make Matoran masks of the right disk combos.

At least, I'm 99% sure. I remember asking Greg back in '04.

This post has been edited by jimmybob: Apr 3 2008, 11:49 PM

+Quote Post
Takua the Wander...
post Apr 3 2008, 11:51 PM
Post #1995

Emerging Flying Force
Group Icon

Member No.: 48717
    Proto

I have no idea what this is about, but even if he knew a lot of disk combinations, that doesn't mean that he recognizes a lot of mask shapes. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shrugs.gif)

+Quote Post
Cressona: Shadow...
post Apr 4 2008, 05:56 AM
Post #1996

Lightning Voyager
Group Icon

Member No.: 35635
    Proto

About Vakama's mask recognition thing-- he wouldn't need to know the mask's powers, even if he knew the disk combinations to make them. So there you go.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/infected.gif)

+Quote Post
Taka Toa of Twil...
post Apr 4 2008, 07:21 AM
Post #1997

Soaring Champion
Group Icon

Proto

Hey, Greg, some Barraki questions.

1) Did the Barraki control the northern continent? (If there is one, that is...)
2) If so, which one controlled it? Kalmah or Takadox?
3) Did Pridak control the Southern Continent?
4) Is Odina north, south, east, or west or east of Metru Nui?
5) Destral?
6) Artahka?
7) Daxia?
8) Does Tren Krom's island share a dome with the southern continent?
9) Did Miserix wear a Kraahkan?
10) Was there more than one Kraahkan made?

Thanks,

1) Yes
2) Don't recall off the top of my head
3) Same answer - it's 7:00 in the morning and I don't remember obscure info from 2007 at this hour
4-7) Everything is south of Metru Nui -- Metru Nui is the furthest northern landmass in the Matoran universe. Nothing is east or west or north of it.
8) No
9) No
10) No

Nothing much.

+Quote Post
Use Your Illusio...
post Apr 4 2008, 07:27 AM
Post #1998

Toa
Group Icon

Member No.: 75767
  Proto

hey greg i think the server ate the last pm i sent to you. First i want to say good job on Bionicle Legends 9 i really love how you show the toa nuva in this book. Everyone ever since 01 has known these toa are the best of the best and you really showed it in this book.

Now its time for the questions
1) If MoMN plan does work and the world is just shadow would the ignika do its failsafe and drain everyones life because there isnt a balance of light and shadow in the world and pretty much no hope?

2) Does MoMN really not notice Miserix mask isnt on the wall?

3)Artakha or anything on the island Artakha doesnt have any info of where Mata Nui is does it.
3a) If he or the island does then is the hua under the Artakha section in the Bionicle Worlds book the hua MoMN was facing in Bionicle Legends 9

thanks for your time

1) Yes, so MOMN has factored into his Plan how to deal with that.
2) Teridax just assumes the mask got destroyed when Krika "killed" Miserix
3) No
3a) No, MOMN is not on Artakha -- he doesn't know where Artakha is, so no way for him to go there.

The Artakha question was just a guess that maybe Teridax found Artakha by legends just like how Mutran found TK

+Quote Post
Teridax Shadow
post Apr 4 2008, 07:37 AM
Post #1999

Seeker
Group Icon

Proto

This is a clarification and explanation to an answer I got yesterday from Greg that really bugged me:

Greg, yesterday I asked you: We know the Toa Metru and the Toa Mahri remained Matoran in the DM universe. On the flip side, are there any Matoran in the main dimension that are Toa in the DM universe?

Your answer was: Not to my knowledge. If they aren't Toa yet in our universe, then they weren't destined to be so yet, and time tracks at the same rate there as here.

From this answer, it's inferred that a Matoran can't become a Toa in one universe, without becoming a Toa in the other. This is directly contradictory though as Jaller is a Matoran in DM universe, and a Toa in the main universe. Since he's become a Toa in the main universe, that means the time has already that he was destined to become a Toa has already come, and yet he is still a Matoran in the DM universe. As such, it is possible to be a Toa in one universe and not the other. I just don't understand why the DM universe's Toa are dependent on the existence of a Toa in the main universe.

Jaller as an example works especially well. Jaller's destiny in the main universe was the save Mata-Nui's life. Since Mata-Nui was never dying in the DM universe, and no being can't have a destiny, it can only mean that Jaller's destiny changed. Why is it so far fetched then that a situation may have arisen in the DM universe in which a Matoran was destined to become a Toa. Since the past 3,500 years have been so different, it is very possible, if not very probable, that that situation wouldn't have arisen in the main universe?

If I am understanding what you are saying, you're saying:
A. a Dark Mirror Toa is dependent on the existence of a Main Universe Toa
B. A Main Universe Toa can is independent on the existence of a Dark Mirror Toa

If that is correct, why then would this possibly be the case?

Different case, though. You are asking if there are Matoran in the DM universe who became Toa, but did not become Toa in the main universe, and I answered that I was not aware of any. Now why did I answer that?

Simple. There are Toa in our universe who are still Matoran in DM because the events that required them to become Toa -- events related to the Makuta rebellion -- never happened in DM, thus their destinies were different. There were not corresponding events that forced other Matoran to become Toa who did not become them in our universe, because you have had 3500 years of rigidly enforced order with hundreds of Toa active the entire time. There have been less disasters and crises, not more, and so no need for "extra" Toa who don't exist in our world.

So what I am saying is, destinies (to be a Toa or not be one) are the same in both universes unless there is some compelling reason for them not to be. The lack of a Makuta rebellion is a major change which altered destinies ... but there have not been other corresponding major threats/disasters which required new Toa coming into being who did not do so in our universe. Things are more secure and more peaceful in the DM universe than in ours.

Greg

+Quote Post
Taka Toa of Twil...
post Apr 4 2008, 07:55 AM
Post #2000

Soaring Champion
Group Icon

Proto

Kinda confusing....

+Quote Post

73 Pages V  « < 48 49 50 51 52 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2008 - 12:10 AM