We have been acquired by Lifeboat Network! Click here for more info.
This topic is archived and may not be modified. If you believe this is in error, please contact support@oc.tc.

Greecia II

A second version of an older DTC map by CatchingMC

Red vs. Blue                                                      DTC                                                      16v16

Objectives

Destroy the other teams core before they destroy yours!

Spawnkit

Leather helmet, chestplate, and boots
Chain Leggings
Stone Sword
Bow
16 arrows
Diamond Pickaxe with Efficiency II
Iron Axe
Iron Shovel
16 Spruce Wood Planks
16 Quartz Blocks
32 Cooked Fish

Links

Download XML Album Original Greecia

Special thanks to lymibom for the HTML codes!

This map looks awesome. I will do the xml, just quote my post with your skype.

This map looks awesome. I will do the xml, just quote my post with your skype.

CeFour over 1 year ago

andrewdupie or andrew.duplantis@outlook.com

Pretty cool looking map however I would suggest replacing the clay with wooden planks so people can make ladders or just simply add vines to the spawn kit so players are able to make sky bridges.

nice map but i think its too ez to skybridge because the spawn is already in the air

Not bad, but I suggest you make yoir water deeper.

Otherwise, players can simply blockpsam and cross the water.

Not bad, but I suggest you make yoir water deeper.

Otherwise, players can simply blockpsam and cross the water.

JSBach over 1 year ago

Would it be better to add more depth to the water or to erase the bedrock under the water?

Would it be better to add more depth to the water or to erase the bedrock under the water?

aandreww over 1 year ago

I would suggest increasing the depth, I like how there's a bedrock layer under the water ^_^

I would suggest increasing the depth, I like how there's a bedrock layer under the water ^_^

JSBach over 1 year ago

So just increase the depth, but keep the bedrock layer under there? Like, do you not want dirt under the water instead of bedrock?

Seems a bit small...looks like the teams wont have many occasions to take a breather.

Otherwise, I like the 'hill', nice solution to possible spawnkilling.

So just increase the depth, but keep the bedrock layer under there? Like, do you not want dirt under the water instead of bedrock?

aandreww over 1 year ago

Well, the specifics are up to you ;)

I think this map should be with the wool. Change the quartz building into wool room and (for me) will be better). Btw, really nice work.

How do you make so many maps so fast :P

How do you make so many maps so fast :P

ItsEmer over 1 year ago

Well, for one, I wanted to pull and all nighter for New Years so I decided to build a map during that time. Secondly, my other map, Olympus, was lost due to my stupidity with MCEdit, and I was like "crap". So, as I mentioned, I built another map.

Map looks decent, but is obsurdly flat, and tall grass with obstruct pvp btw. Buildings are interesting, I would say put some more work into terraforming.

I love it. Nice work.

I think this map should be with the wool. Change the quartz building into wool room and (for me) will be better). Btw, really nice work.

EnterHD over 1 year ago

That is honestly a good idea. Maybe I can make the TNT supply room into a wool room and move the spawn somewhere?

nice map but i think its too ez to skybridge because the spawn is already in the air

_3D over 1 year ago

That's why they spawn with just a few blocks. i may decrease the block amount even more.

Pretty cool looking map however I would suggest replacing the clay with wooden planks so people can make ladders or just simply add vines to the spawn kit so players are able to make sky bridges.

Razapo over 1 year ago

Done! :)