3. 17
  4. 18
  5. ...
  6. 19
Quote:
Quote:
It's a little bubble-head spartan toy
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6550/grdbeavercreekhaloreach.png
Maybe it's an easter egg, because they couldn't get it in the game??
Great now they mock us with toys :P
We want the real deal hahaha
I don't like when they do that, I find it somewhat humorous yet at the same time like I'm being teased/mocked.

Not appreciated...

Ω
It is likely that the answer to the mystery of this helmet It is found in Long night of comfort during the campaign in the mission countdown can see codes that reference the helmet

GRD M142008
GRD M01408
UNSC M0000813
8475-191
M0000817

is possible that in this mission there is some kind of access to any of the restricted access rooms where we can get this helmet.
Quote:
Long night of comfort
Wut?
Your saying there is a recon switch in reach or in this case a "GRD switch"
The problem with that it only pop up when 343 and the other studio show gameplay for the map.
The other studio mostlikely made the helmet as a thing for their halo character and only can play on their xboxes.
(I'm not talking about Bungie but the game studio that made the defiant maps and some of the Halo CEA maps.)
Or 343 plans to have new armor added when the big update happens or another vid master challenge
We have to wait and see on this
Quote:
Quote:
Long night of comfort
Wut?
He might have been using a translator ..Solace/Comfort basically the same thing.
Default master race.
Quote:
Default master race.
0_o?
I just wanted to post this here. Correct me if I'm wrong but Shishka says it's completely possible to add to the armory but it's just really hard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6CKZg4WpD0&feature=player_detailpage#t=1514s
Yea they can add armor to the armory but they have to make able to work in all the firefight maps, muti-player maps, campaign maps, animations, cinematics, and more.
So when they 're adding new armor there might only be a few new things.
Quote:
Yea they can add armor to the armory but they have to make able to work in all the firefight maps, muti-player maps, campaign maps, animations, cinematics, and more.
And that is totally fine. I was just glad that someone working with the system gave a definitive answer.
Quote:
It is likely that the answer to the mystery of this helmet It is found in Long night of comfort during the campaign in the mission countdown can see codes that reference the helmet

GRD M142008
GRD M01408
UNSC M0000813
8475-191
M0000817

is possible that in this mission there is some kind of access to any of the restricted access rooms where we can get this helmet.
Ah, this again. The whole GRD name of the helmet was a made-up rumor. Someone claimed to have seen the helmet in a Bungie employee's armory under the EOD as GRD in a streaming video, but evidence could never be provided. When asked about the helmet at Halofest, a 343 employee stated he had never heard the term GRD, but didn't deny the existence of the helmet itself when clarified about what helmet it actually was. Someone likely just saw the GRD code on the wall in Long Night of Solace and decided to start the rumor. As far as I'm concerned, it's the BoB helmet in homage to Bungie. Kind of like the first of many Yoink! from 343, which is great.
Quote:
Quote:
And that is totally fine. I was just glad that someone working with the system gave a definitive answer.
All I want is something that requires credits to buy, so that way I have something to spend all these extra credits that I have, I'm a Hero about to turn Legend and have kind of hit the end of the armor spectrum.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All I want is something that requires credits to buy, so that way I have something to spend all these extra credits that I have, I'm a Hero about to turn Legend and have kind of hit the end of the armor spectrum.
I hope they do really consider doing something with the armory in the future. Especially, if they decide to not have anymore DLC map packs.
Quote:
Quote:
I hope they do really consider doing something with the armory in the future. Especially, if they decide to not have anymore DLC map packs.
Would be pretty cool if they did that. I'd certainly be one to buy them.

Still... even after Halofest we need closure on "The Helmet" :)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Would be pretty cool if they did that. I'd certainly be one to buy them.

Still... need even after Halofest we need closure on "The Helmet" :)
I've been patient with 343 on this subject, but we're going to need a definitive answer on yes or no can new armor be added to the game within the month of CEA's release.
I wonder if it is possible to add new armor in the CEA disc.
Will they just tell us whether or not we're getting new armor in Reach?! I don't want a date or exact time, just a friggin answer!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. ...
  6. 19