1. Remij

Remij

I think the RE engine has some problems sometimes with streaming texture assets. Some of the official pics they've release have shown as much. Also, in the scene with Marvin when he sits on the bench, you can see the texture pop in and out at high and low res.

I'm sure they're still polishing things up so I wouldn't be too worried about it.

But yea, I wish they'd have a really high-res texture pack to download. But it looks amazing as is, so we'll just have to deal with it.

2. N.47H.4N

N.47H.4N

WTF just keeps getting better and better,RE2 is my second favorite RE game,this remake is a dream come true and seems like will deliver.

3. Ryan7556

Ryan7556

It may have been pointed out by someone else already, but it does feel like Capcom is merging the RE 1.5 police station with the RE2 design? It's certainly interesting how they're doing that.

4. Dreamboum

Dreamboum

[​IMG]

Max pulled off a small part of the map of 3F

5. Lulu

Lulu

Oh my god

6. Scotia

Scotia

Which floor is the S.T.A.R.S Office again?

7. Dreamboum

Dreamboum

2F. It's actually accessible from the library but the door is locked. There might be another passage way to access it at the other side.

[​IMG]

8. Scotia

Scotia

Awesome, thank you.

9. Vipu

Vipu

What do you mean, surely it can handle high res textures, its just some "optimization" or "laziness" to not use good textures on less meaningful items?

10. giancarlo123x

giancarlo123x

I'm going to be sitting in the airport soon so max video should help the time fly.

11. Alienhated

Alienhated

So, might this be considered legit at this point?

[​IMG]

Sorry if old.

12. carlsojo

carlsojo

If that's true and confirms RE3make! O_O

13. How About No

How About No

The darkness and blue tone is certainly reminiscent of it

[​IMG]

14. Scotia

Scotia

I was thinking it was pretty plausible until the part about RE3 Remake. I just don't see it being any more than an idea at this point. Everything else sounds like it could be likely, though some stuff like Leon and Claire starting different locations might need some clarification seeing as we already know due to the demo's intro that Leon and Claire meet outside of Raccoon City and enter it together.

15. Ryan7556

Ryan7556

I get the feeling they're trying to go for a more realistic police station feel like 1.5 while still having remnants of previously being a museum (e.g. the statues).

16. TwinsUltra64

TwinsUltra64

I agree.

17. How About No

How About No

Oh deffo, they're both making the place more realistic and practical while upping the grandeur of the architecture

18. Skab

Skab

The engine does character models and faces really really well, but environmental items would sometimes fall short.

19. Cube

Cube

REmake 2 is looking more impressive each time I see gameplay.

20. litebrite

litebrite

Watching Max's walkthrough video has got me hype that I'm going to buy the Resident Origins bundle the next time it's on sale so I can playthrough Remake and Zero before this comes out.

21. Plasma

Plasma

If this is true (and it's a big if) I wonder if the delay from 2018 to 2019 was because they decided to include Tofu/Hunk on the disc rather than doing it later for DLC.

22. DrROBschiz

DrROBschiz

Yeah he had a beautiful playthrough

This is the Resident Evil game i always wanted this Gen

Snagged the RE7 gold edition since I never finished it and truly enjoyed it... ummm should i i consider playing it in VR?

23. Gradon

Gradon

Does anyone know if Capcom is doing a physical deluxe edition like the digital one? I want all the goodies but don't wanna buy digitally. It might be too early to know but thought I'd ask.

24. chandoog

chandoog

The STARS office looks much bigger than before and has it's own small in-let room, also the only way to get into an Armory. Guessing that's where you'll now find the Magnum or Grenade Launcher. Nice.

When was this originally posted ?

v
    BB has a deluxe version entry on their website, nothing announced officially however.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/resident-evil-2-deluxe-edition-playstation-4/6255222.p?skuId=6255222

25. Gradon

Gradon

26. Detective

Detective

It’s not just that , it’s too close to the characters or something. And with the aiming it made me feel sick when played 6 :/

27. Selina

Selina
    Lady of Dragonstone Administrator

Playing the original RE2 at the moment.The remake defo has the potential to be better than it. I love how much more atmospheric it is.

28. Sanox

Sanox

That leak sounds pretty good.

29. DrROBschiz

DrROBschiz

I might agree with Max in calling it my game of the show

Lots of games wowed me in various ways but as far as the complete package of excitement combined with gameplay

RE2 remake takes the cake but the slightest margins

What a great E3 overall

30. Zacmortar

Zacmortar

Matrix Wesker is best Wesker

31. Hopefully they added desks for both teams now.

32. DrROBschiz

DrROBschiz

Are Revelations 1+2 worth playing?

RE2 hype has got me wanting to go back and play the games I missed. Thinking of Grabbing the Switch Collection

33. GhostTrick

GhostTrick

I would believe it for REmake3.

34. Sub Boss

Sub Boss

Rev 2, sure

35. Sanox

Sanox

Never played Rev 2. I enjoyed 1

36. litebrite

litebrite

No idea, stll haven't gotten RE7. Last RE game I played and finished was RE Rev 2.

37. litebrite

litebrite

I enjoyed both tbh.

38. They could add a lot to 3,

Cutscene of S.T.A.R.S. post mansion incident, arguments with Irons.
    Jill at the actual start of the outbreak,
    Brad being expanded a bit
    Carlos being expanded a bit
    Barry's involvement being expanded a bit
    new files detailing Rebecca's whereabouts, heck they could even give her a scenario escaping Raccoon City as well if they wanted.

39. Darkwing-Buck

Darkwing-Buck

I'm happy the tank controls are back :-)

40. Rev1 is great as a BSAA side game starring Chris and Jill.

Rev2 was the original RE7 and one of the best games(and character) in the series.

41. Selina

Selina
    Lady of Dragonstone Administrator

Where was Bravo teams office in the original anyway? I know Rebecca's desk is in among Alpha teams desks, but wasn't sure if there was some other room I'm forgetting that included the rest of the team.

42. Scotia

Scotia

Yeah there's an absolute ton they could add to RE3. Brad is another thing I never thought about. I'd love it if Brad was expanded on like Marvin is in this game.

43. How About No

How About No

???

I'm pretty sure they're standard tips controls

44. TheEnd

TheEnd

Holy shit this means that they're most likely announcing RE3make at E3 next year..

45. Darkwing-Buck

Darkwing-Buck

Ohhh I read a pc gamer article of saying their were tank controls

https://www.pcgamer.com/the-highs-and-lows-of-e3-2018/2/

46. Bravo Team did not have its own office. I believe the in-universe explanation was that they shared the same office, but worked different shifts from Alpha Team. By the time of Resident Evil 2, Rebecca had her own desk with Alpha Team for the simple fact that she was all that was left of Bravo Team.

A file written by her in the Nintendo 64 version of Resident Evil 2 also lists her as being a member of Alpha Team at that point.

47. Scotia

Scotia

I really hope we get more details about what exactly happened to S.T.A.R.S. after the Mansion Incident. IIRC all we know is that Brad sided with Irons and the city didn't believe them.

48. Treestump

Treestump

Oh, I get ya now. I do remember it being an issue with 6 with people, myself included. Maybe there will be something. Perhaps after launch.

49. Nephilim

Nephilim

This is probably my game of the show, because:
    - it looks great
    - it launches in January
    - the original is a timeless classic
    - the zombies are looking horrifying (in the good way)
    - previews and hands on are praising it

Capcom is back:)

50. Detective

Detective

Really hope you are right. This is the game I’ve bee waiting for for ever damn it.