1. donkey show

donkey show
    Sumo Digital Dev Verafied OP

I'm personally waiting for the "Filler Saga" category with TUR Super Garlic Jr. as lead.

2. Kanik

Kanik

There's only one LR worthy of that category.

[​IMG]

3. donkey show

donkey show

Driver Piccolo would have to be an LR.

4. I saw Janemba event at the very top of my event list today and got excited. I realized that tomorrow is the day for the draw, but I'm still pumped. I have my less than 100 stones ready for disappointment.

5. BennyWhatever

BennyWhatever

Finally done with Gotenks. These Tarble drops are a breath of fresh air after that monstrosity.
    Excited for the upcoming fun times. Last year's holiday season was a blast.

6. MiTYH

MiTYH

Same, I thought the stage was live today. I haven't event looked at all the medals I'm going to need, I've got INT Janemba and I *think* there's a farmable one with like 21 medals to dokkan it? Or it's a summonable one. Bleh either way, I hear the stage is a massive pain

I've got 1 more Gotenks drop for the last path, then I'm done with it unless I somehow pull the AGL form. Got all my radishes for the stones and Elder Kais. Things are winding down at just the right moment for chaos tomorrow

7. Both the SR Janemba and Syn Shenron (that Dokkans into Omega) are summon units that you need to Dokkan before you can feed them. It's still better than using a Kai, but they're so plentiful now that I don't feel that bad.

8. BennyWhatever

BennyWhatever

Just got crazy lucky with Hercule's World Tournament.
    [​IMG]

9. Ashodin

Ashodin

holy shit so much money

10. Noray

Noray

Got a bunch of Gotenks drops back to back all of a sudden, even a double one. STR Gotenks is SA9 now. Kinda wanna have this done before the banner and ensuing madness drops. Don't care about the AGL one so much, but I do kind of also want a copy of the INT one at SA10 in case he's ever useful for another Prime Battle or something like that.

11. Tamanon

Tamanon

Went through 2 stamina bars trying for GT Goku without a drop. That was kinda silly. Decent XP though at least. :|

12. Ashodin

Ashodin

Bruh I need that INT gogeta banner

13. Tamanon

Tamanon

If INT Gogeta banner really has SS4 Gogeta on it, it'll be awesome.

14. Styles

Styles

I thought you were saving for the Ultimate Gohan? :P

But yes, I too cannot wait to pull nothing but Rs on the Godgeta banner!

15. Kanik

Kanik

I feel like the drop rate got a major boost after the last update. Got 10 in one stamina bar yesterday morning.

16. ffvorax

ffvorax

When is the new banner dropping? Today or tomorrow?

17. crimsonlink

crimsonlink

After you have feasted on whatever Thanksgiving dinner and spent all your monies on Black Friday deals. So 7/8pm est in other words

18. Flambe

Flambe

Remember to add in 2 hours for impossible lag, maybe 4 to 6 hours emergency maintenance =(

19. Nihilus

Nihilus

Facebook campaign rewards are out, check your gift boxes. Just in time before the gogeta&janemba banners. Wish everyone good luck!

20. Kanik

Kanik

Because everyone is superstitious and thinks if you pull once it is up you will get it.

Have my lucky rabbits foot ready.

21. ffvorax

ffvorax

Mmm Italy here, I should have mentioned! XD

So maybe tomorrow morning for me... :P

22. artemis

artemis

Almost 500 stones, INT Gogeta is in my pocket.

23. donkey show

donkey show

According to dbz.space, it should hit at 12PM PST, which would be 9PM CET: https://v2.dbz.space/cards/schedule

24. Maxim726x

Maxim726x

Happy Gogeta day you miserable bastards!

May Kami be with you today.

25. ffvorax

ffvorax

Oh ok nice! Also thx to the gifted stones now I'm almost at 400 stones! :D

26. BennyWhatever

BennyWhatever

According to Facebook, we didn't get the tier 5 awards but they were so happy they gave them to us anyways.

27. donkey show

donkey show

Good guy Bamco. Thank Kami.

28. kaospilot

kaospilot

I have 68 stones after receiving the free ones, may RNGesus bless me tonight.

29. Noray

Noray

They gave JP 300 stones so I'm less inclined to go "good guy bamco" for giving us 42 after conscripting us in their marketing campaign, but hey. I guess it's still "free" stones. I'm up to 377 now. Please give Gogeta and Gogeta4.

30. TeamLeftMatch

TeamLeftMatch

To be somewhat fair. The 300 stones was such a colossal fuck up that Bandai had to show the game's code just to prove that they weren't fixing the rates. Unless Bamco does something similar we are not getting that many stones ever.

Also I expect Bamco to release Gotenks right after Gogeta just to get that extra money. Its weird that Gotenks is pretty versatile considering the categories he's in (Fusions, Half Saiyan, Buu, SSJ3).

31. Tamanon

Tamanon

I'm hoping for a very (Vegito) Blue Christmas celebration.

32. Two hours remain. I tried beating boss rush 3 to get more stones, but failed. I'm hoping they do a big sale so I can use some of my Google play credits.

33. BrunoM

BrunoM

Well guess in about 3 hours or 4 not even sure .. we will be making some posts

Here hopping I can pull him and not use up all my saved stones

34. BennyWhatever

BennyWhatever

Realistically, even though we'll get the banners at around 2p CST, we won't actually be able to summon until around 8p CST once they fix the inevitably broken servers.
    Luckily, we should get a few stones as compensation.

35. donkey show

donkey show

36. BrunoM

BrunoM

A* free stone

Lol

37. BrunoM

BrunoM

38. Tamanon

Tamanon

That seems dumb considering LR Gohan is infinitely tougher to pull.

39. Cordy

Cordy

Hope I get this Gogeta. Need someone to place Janembu on my Fusion team so he'd be a great replacement. Only spending 150 stones though so whatever happens happens.

40. AINTneauxACID

AINTneauxACID

I never summoned on the double rate SSR banner. Should I sacrifice 15 stones before the new banners hit? I have 250 stones and f2p

41. It's a pseudo trap banner. It has every LR on it, but some people have not pulled a single SSR on it.

42. Gegz

Gegz

Just pulled on that 15 stones banner for fun :
    Gogeta will be mine tonight !!

(probably not)

43. Tamanon

Tamanon

Godspeed everyone.

44. crimsonlink

crimsonlink

This is it guys. Ill be out at 8pm my time. Then its Gogeta time.

45. Blessings of Shugeth to everyone.

46. TeamLeftMatch

TeamLeftMatch

The banner should be up now. Good luck everyone and remember:

[​IMG]

47. Tamanon

Tamanon

And we're down lol

48. donkey show

donkey show

Y’all getting network errors?