1. Ravenroth

Ravenroth

Hey. Glad to be here. :)

2. Professor Beef

Professor Beef
    I wish Tales of Graces F was a better game Moderator

Shows what you know, I don't drink milk!
    Welcome!

3. Eusis

Eusis

Oh, does this mean you stole away Dice as a name from the other Dice? "Whoops"? :P

And at least one long lost user!

4. Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae
    Community Resettler Member

5. Include

Include

I do hope with the new forum we will all be more inclined to keep the thread going.

So let me start with a simple topic, have you all bought any new wardrobe item for autumn?

I'm thinking about getting a new light scarf.

6. Wazzy

Wazzy

[​IMG][​IMG]

It's been too long. You better be who I think you are.

Maya sucks Iris rules

7. Pooh

Pooh

I wish! Money is super tight right now. I do need to get a new pair of shoes though, especially since it's the rainy season and my shoes aren't as "water-resistant" as they once were.

And there is NOTHING worse than wet socks.

8. HyperFerret

HyperFerret

Decided to change my avatar so I drew a new one. It ain't perfect but it's mine. :3

Put in the ERA logo just because.

9. Include

Include

Hopefully you will a pair to your liking! Do you have designs in mind or will you just go with the flow?

And gosh, I actually may need a new winter shoe too, I am tired of the boots I wore last year.

Cute avi!

10. derdriu

derdriu

All the shopping! I'm irish living in Norway so when autumn comes my poor thin skin can't deal with the cold. Already have wool socks and tights. But spoiled myself a bit and picked up a (mixed) cashmere scarf. Its so soft and warm. Hoping to find a nice wool coat at a decent price next.

11. lexible

lexible

Some of us are back from the depths of exile. I do feel like a human raised by wolves though, so I preemptively apologise for committing any grievous social faux pas.

Hi everyone!

12. Wazzy

Wazzy

I can't. Your avatar is adorable. I love ferrets <3 I miss my lil babies.

13. HyperFerret

HyperFerret

I don't buy autumn clothes because it was 90F/32C degrees out today. :c I miss snow. One day I will be able to wear my scarf again!

14. Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

I respect your 100% wrong opinion

15. weemadarthur

weemadarthur
    Community Resettler Member OP

I bought khakis for work. It's not exciting but at least the hems aren't falling apart.

16. Include

Include

Nice! I usually get my coats on summer sales, I got a new dark blue one that I absolutely love and I can't not wait to wear it in regular basis, it's also a nice change from my previous dark red one.

Mmmhhh cachemire scarf congratulations on the purchase!

32 degrees, that's basically summer but hey at least you can still enjoy light clothes, swimming and such. Hopefully you will get to enjoy the snow again, it always gives you that child like wonder whenever it falls, I never get tired of being under the snow fall. It's beautiful.

weemadarthur a wardrobe purchase is a wardrobe purchase no matter what purpose it serves, congrats on the khakis!

Wee, you just took my first mention cherry.

17. HyperFerret

HyperFerret

I never saw snow until I was 19 and enjoyed real winters for two years before moving back in with my mom in desertland of neverending summer. The clothes I bought for those two years taunt me from the closet.

18. Jotakori

Jotakori

I recently splurged a little and picked up several pieces of omocat's fall collection, just in time for spoopy season 8))
    I'm a bit obsessed with their sweaters, they're so comfy and cool looking.

19. Wazzy

Wazzy

If we're doing shopping updates I recently bought a new blazer and blouse for an interview next week. It's fun shopping for professional looking outfits lol
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love when you make jokes. They're almost as funny as people who like Maya and Phoenix.

20. Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

MAYA AND PHOENIX ARE THE ULTIMATE ACE ATTORNEY OTP AND I WON'T STAND FOR YOUR BEHAVIOR

21. Include

Include

Tropical country huh? I envy the beaches and islands but don't envy the infinite summer.
    The clothes you can still wear them whenever you get the opportunity to spend vacation in a ski resort or snowy country, so it's not really lost.

They definitely look super cool and funky! Not particularly my style but I always find this kinda design pleasant to look at.

What are the ones you picked if you don't mind sharing?

Blazer and blouse a must have for every professional, always effective in every situation. Do you complements them with slacks or jeans?

what's wrong with Phoenix? He is a lovable goof

22. Professor Beef

Professor Beef
    I wish Tales of Graces F was a better game Moderator

I wish I could marry this post

23. HyperFerret

HyperFerret

Arizona actually. The two years I got to experience snow was when I went to college in Flagstaff, AZ. One of the snowiest places in America, just a few hours away from the hellhole that is Phoenix hahaha...

I need to escape this place... ._.

24. Wazzy

Wazzy

Gross. Pearl you're like 5. Run along while the adults talk.
    Gross x2. Pearl alt accounts are not acceptable. Go back to breaking stuff or spilling food.
    I'm going to try both out but I'm thinking slacks will be more likely. I'm probably going to go pickup a few new flats since I'm really not into the idea of wearing heels xD

Also Phoenix is wonderful when he is with his true love Iris.

[​IMG]

25. Jotakori

Jotakori

Yeah, I like the sorta out there artsy look! Def know it's not everyone's thing ahaha
    But let's see, I picked up Just Relax, onedarikun, Jiangshi, and Heavy Hoodie this year. I had some of the set from last year, too, but a lot of it was limited time so are no longer listed. This is one I got from last year, though, and it's probably my single favorite article of clothing. I'm a sucker for red and anime boys LOL

Also hey, good luck on your interview!! :D

26. Hello. Pearl is like 18 in AA6.

27. Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

(ʃƪ¬‿¬)

Just kidding. Maya is my true love because she's beautiful and mature and a channeling master. <3

28. Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edit: oops sorry for dp

29. m o n s t e r

m o n s t e r

I'm tempted to play LiS ep. 2 right now.

30. Wazzy

Wazzy

I wasn't acknowledging that game because it doesn't help either of our pairings. :(
    Thanks! I'm hoping it goes well.

31. lexible

lexible

You really should, it's hella awesome.

32. Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Do itttt

Be gay with meeeee

33. m o n s t e r

m o n s t e r

Oh hell yeah! Im excited!

Oh my~
    I will play tomorrow. It's too late to get sucked in now. I'll never sleep. Pumpkin carving tomorrow so I don't trust myself doing that sleep deprived lmao

34. frizz

frizz

No, but I did buy some new spring clothes! I got a gorgeous cream dress with red flowers on it, with nice frilly spaghetti straps (and lotsa cleavage). So stoked on it. It's very "I wish I could shop at the Reformation, but I'm too poor so this will do" lmaooo

35. Include

Include

Well I just learned something new, to be honest I don't know much about climate in various American states, I just assumed it's 4 seasons.

If you hate it there then escape it whenever you can, no point in wasting your life in a town you hate.

Slacks are the common choice and bonus point if they look good on you. I usually rock black slim jeans with my blazer and blouse.

I'm not a huge fan of Maya but I never shipped Phoenix with anyone either :p

Good luck for the interview!

They look great! Good choices all around!

Nice! There is always that one dress that will make you feel fab more so than any other, does it not?

36. m o n s t e r

m o n s t e r

I missed this earlier!!
    I recently got a light sweater/hoodie/thing. Happened to be quite nice material when it got here. Pretty cool, cause it was damn cheap :)

37. Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Ayyy I'm in Tucson let's hang out :)

38. frizz

frizz

aaaaabsolutely!

39. indigo blue

indigo blue

The weather where I live goes from 25 degrees celsius to 5 in a day, so it’s hard to commit to seasonal clothing other than winter. Im looking for new boots but a light scarf sounds nice actually... any suggestions?

Downloaded but still haven’t played it myself. My bestie won’t let me without her

40. m o n s t e r

m o n s t e r

That's awesome that you guys do that! Definitely makes things more fun :)

I had originally planned on streaming it, but was reconsidering, cause I'm impatient. It looks like the original plan is going to be what happens lol

41. indigo blue

indigo blue

Nice! When are you streaming it? That’d be fun to check out after

And I have to do my first playthrough with my friend.. we held each other and cried at the end of Life is Strange. Such a beautiful game

42. m o n s t e r

m o n s t e r

That's so adorable omg. Yeah it hit me in the feels too. I was also angry at what a bullshit choice you're left with.

It'll be too soon, cause I stream every other day and my next day is tomorrow.. well technically today now. :P

43. RpgN

RpgN

You might not know me but I know how you have defended FFVIII multiple times. For that you have my eternal gratitude :3

So speaking of updates, I bought this Babyliss Hot Straghtening Brush. I was looking for a way to keep my hair more tidy, in shape and professional for work. My hair is not really curly but thick and it looks messy sometimes. I'm not sure if it was a good idea to get it for that, as I'm usually clueless about taking care of my hair besides using a shampoo and brushing. How do you gals take care of your hair? Do you have any tips?

[​IMG]

44. Holly

Holly

I have the same issue. I don't have any suggestions unfortunately. I tend to wear a hoodie in the morning when it is cold and then regret it immensely by noon or so.

45. Seirith

Seirith

I wish we would get some autumn! So far this year it has been 70-80 most days in NY! It is cool for a short time in the morning but by afternoon it has been 70-80 most days, with only a few days closer to 60. Last Sunday it was 80! It is odd doing fall festivals and being warm! I seriously think it is going to be warm and then suddenly get cold and snow 5 feet.

46. indigo blue

indigo blue

Yea it sucks when you have to do a outfit change midday -_-... it’s about 2 degrees outside this morning and in my hoodie

Some guy in the waiting room shouted “Zelda!” as I sat down, thought that was cute :)

47. m o n s t e r

m o n s t e r

That's a great hoodie! I would have done the same :)

48. Hey all, great OT glad to be here.

49. Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

I miss seasons :(. I'm from New England, currently living in Arizona, and it's weird not being able to see the leaves change or have snow days and stuff.

Can't wait to go home soon that's for sure

50. Holly

Holly

Grey hoodie club <3

[​IMG]