cdyhybrid

2. carlsojo

carlsojo

3. Tachya

Tachya

Got Antoran Charhound today :D

4. KLoWn

KLoWn

What the fuck was up with that art? All three sisters looked weird as hell.

5. Syf

Syf

Yeah their faces look weird af but I liked it, some meaty stuff to think about.

6. thisismadness

thisismadness

I liked it although
    it would be nice to have a Sylvanas story where she doesnt intend to murder someone for shitty reasons.

7. lazygecko

lazygecko

Not as weird as Jaina the snake lady.

8. Hero2Zero

Hero2Zero

So you are telling me the snake people will be a allied race for the allaince?!

9. Metroidvania

Metroidvania

The art isn't bad overall, but yikes @ some of those faces.

Kind of risks getting one-note with Sylvanas's character though, especially for trying to set up a 'gray' war. Yeah, I know that we're not supposed to view her with a 'human' morality lens, but that seems like a copout.

That being said, I do wonder if we'll actually see any ramifications of this from within BFA itself....

10. cdyhybrid

cdyhybrid

They're setting her up for a Kerrigan redemption story.

11. Syf

Syf

Long as they don't go full Legacy of the Void epilogue with her I'm okay with that

12. Anoregon

Anoregon

Kind of weird how the void wants alleria to kill sylvanas even though it seems pretty clear that her leading the horde and escalating the war is in the old gods best interest

13. Cort

Cort

As a former mythic/heroic raider and reading people's thoughts as a whole...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Kangi

Kangi

Scared of her, perhaps? There's an ongoing theory that Sylvanas is an obstacle of sorts for the Old Gods... or at the very least a powerful enemy. Tying into the idea of the undead being immune to their whispers, and why the spirits told Vol'jin to make her warchief.

15. Syf

Syf

With mythic I'd tell em to try and even out the fight difficulties more, make wf races interesting to follow again instead of everyone getting stuck on one boss

16. Tachya

Tachya

TBH a lot of the feedback I read there (on the first page or two) is good, and generally echoes my sentiments.

17. Cort

Cort

Yeah, so far these posts are pretty sensible. I haven't raided since mythic Xhul'horac progression but it seems recruitment issues are still quite the issue for dead realms. I think they should pull the trigger on extremely limited cross realm raiding, where mythic raids have their standard 20 player slots, but 3-4 of those slots could be used for cross realm players that won't be eligible for loot. Just for trial/recruitment purposes.

18. cdyhybrid

cdyhybrid

I like the suggestion in there of flex Mythic for 21+ people. That way you can keep enough people active and on the roster to avoid missing raid nights if someone can't log on, and you don't have to routinely sit people if everyone shows up.

19. Syf

Syf

These memes about the comic though, so good

20. HelloNewman

HelloNewman

Ugh, I hate leveling from 60-70 I just wanna be level 80 so I can have fun again. /cry

21. Robin64

Robin64

This is the worst part now. I blitzed to 60, and now I am so bored at 62. Feels like it's taken forever for these last two levels, and I have ten more ahead of me (til I can do the Kara trick)

22. HelloNewman

HelloNewman

It really is the worst part of leveling now I used to love wrath and bc back in the day but I bet I've done em both 50 times over now I hate it even listening to audiobooks it's dull as dirt. I always have a good time from 20-60 and then from 80 to cap.

23. Jag

Jag

Looks like the Mage Tower challenges may go up permanently until Legion ends. Which I still don't know if that means the pre-patch. I think it has to be the pre-patch. Not sure when this happens.

24. HelloNewman

HelloNewman

Do the maghar start at level 20 on the beta?

25. Anoregon

Anoregon

I'm pretty sure all beta characters start at 110, so no way to check yet.

26. Nokterian

Nokterian

This is good before it ends so i can get some skins i still wanted like DH.

27. Robin64

Robin64

For reference, the Thousand Boat Bash was easy (just a couple of very quick World Quests) and got me 89% of a level. A nice little break from the 60-70 trudge.

28. Every other year I ask myself if I should get into wow, and every other year I stop in the early cat leveling because it bothers me being ahead in a story I can't follow in order. I think I'm gonna try again, figure once I get to the first expansion I should be okay.

29. Fjordson

Fjordson

Oh man, that's great news. Should be able to get a few more done then.

30. cdyhybrid

cdyhybrid

Blizzard just released some lore compendiums (the Chronicles series, 3 books) that cover everything in Warcraft's history up to and including Cataclysm. You could read those if you want to catch up on the story first. Then you'll progress through the next expansions (Pandaria, Warlords, Legion) as you level up.

31. Anoregon

Anoregon

I just got my monk to Broken Isles after not playing for a bit and immediately remembered how much I love the music in Stormheim. It's up there with Grizzly Hills for me.

32. HarryDemeanor

HarryDemeanor

I assume they will considering the other allied races behave the same.

33. Yunsen

Yunsen

I finished grinding two different Raptors. I got the last of the Legion Raptor mounts I needed and also got the last of the 9999 Giant Dinosaur Bones I needed for the one on Isle of Giants. I have under a week left of Argent Tournament dailies left and that will only leave me with Molten Front to do. I’m going to probably work on leveling a few alts once I’m done with Argent Tournament.

34. Jag

Jag

I made a Dark Iron and he was 110.

35. HarryDemeanor

HarryDemeanor

All characters made on the beta realms are automatically 110.

36. There is no way they're going to make new characters start at 110 without boosts in the future. Just no way. Think of it as greedy or whatever, just no way. Even if they didn't sell boosts, they wouldn't do that.

37. Jag

Jag

They are 110 on Beta. They will be 20 at realease.

38. I know, that is what I am saying.

39. Cort

Cort

They're not going to do it but man do I wish they added another entrance for Blackrock Mountain for an uninstanced Grim Guzzler for Dark Iron Dwarf starting area

40. thetrin

thetrin
    Content Acquisition at DANGEN Entertainment Verafied

Is there are a Reset Alliance guild on Silvermoon by any chance? I'm just returning to WoW after several years, and I'm mostly getting along well with where I am, but there's just content I can't do because I don't have a guild to form teams with.

41. cdyhybrid

cdyhybrid

Don't think there's any Reset guild anywhere. We're all pretty spread out and have existing guilds. There might be someone on Silvermoon though that could invite you to their guild. We'll be doing a Reset Community once the feature goes live in 8.0 as well.

42. thisismadness

thisismadness

Warmode might be the thing I'm most looking forward to in BfA. Maybe I'll finally be able to enjoy my alliance characters that are stuck on pvp servers.

43. Alimnassor

Alimnassor

I hope they dont plan to make the bosses easier to appease casuals. If you want easy steamroll bosses LFR exists for a reason. Raiding was always meant to be end end game..

44. Milo Rambaldi

Milo Rambaldi

That's why Mythic exists, for the "hardcores." Normal/Heroic needs to be the middle steps in between LFR and Mythic but they need to be tuned properly. Being overtuned for a guild of so called "casuals" does nothing to affect your skill as a player and only impedes the progress of others who are paying the same amount as you to play the game as well. They don't need to be undertuned but as a "casual" raider the only time in Legion I felt anything was undertuned was Emerald Nightmare yet Trial seemed a bit overtuned at release and Tomb definitely was for far too long.

Raiding was meant to be end game, yes. That's obvious. But 14 years in there's different versions of the end game now and it is time to accept that.

45. Cort

Cort

I've only really played on RPPvP servers, and even though I raided I didn't mind the WPvP because it was what I signed up for and I occasionally WPvP'd too. But I honestly just don't find any joy in it after WoD and now Legion, its all really bad in my opinion.

46. Alimnassor

Alimnassor

Making the game easier is ridiculous. Why should Normal?Heroic be easy? If you can't git gud you aren't entitled to raid. Casuals want raids to be easy. They want to get in and get gear instant and bosses to just sneeze. They're the type that when they get kicked out of a PUG for low dps they whine they should have been given gear too.

47. Milo Rambaldi

Milo Rambaldi

They shouldn't be "easier" they should be tuned for the people who regularly raid them. I'm not sure why you're so offended by having different options and difficulty levels in a game but, thankfully, Blizzard doesn't see it that way. I'm a casual WoW player, 6 raid hours a week, and I am appreciative that there's something engaging enough for me to do and succeed at that doesn't require me to put in a part time job's worth of hours to "git gud." I'd say I'm sorry about it but I'm really not.

48. thisismadness

thisismadness

I still enjoy some occasional wpvp on my main, I had a lot of fun with the ffa pvp world quests in the early bits of Legion and I intend on going full time warmode with him in BfA. However, leveling some of my alts has been especially frustrating since world quests/scaling makes it so that higher level reds are always around. I might have considered using some tokens to transfer to pve but since war mode will let me turn it off entirely I'll deal with it for now.

49. HelloNewman

HelloNewman

Ever since I got the PVP prestige skin I get attacked pretty much on sight on my druid I don't mind though it's kinda funny how people just go out of their way to attack me now.

50. I'm looking forward to the world pvp changes because most of my characters I just don't care to world pvp with. And if they're doing different scaling similar to unrated BGs, then perhaps it won't be as lopsided as it is in legion so I might keep it enabled for some characters I don't mind PVPing with.