1. Fredrik

Fredrik

Thanks! Certainly can't complain that it's a hassle to do this swap, seems like they've thought about everything.
    Only thing I'm worried about now is if my current HDMI cable can handle 4K60. Not sure what specs it have. And the one that comes with X is probably too short (need 2m).

2. ShinAmano

ShinAmano

Nothing but errors yay!

3. TaKeRx

TaKeRx

Yup it's real. Jan 15th.

4. dicetrain

dicetrain

I'm very impressed with what I've been seeing. I think I'll get one, sell my Wii U for whatever, transfer games to the 1X and sell my One.

5. Seahawk64

Seahawk64

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's on!!!

6. nihilence

nihilence
    nothing but silence Moderator OP

Let me go check..

7. bsigg

bsigg

X update confirmed not until January. Hopefully it's substantial.

8. Nope. :(

9. Regret

Regret

Around 50 people were at Best Buy in line. Crazy to see this much excitement out of nowhere!

10. LanceX2

LanceX2

How are you guys getting an Alpha update already? I had to register and it says pending

11. ArkkAngel007

ArkkAngel007

There was no one at my local Best Buy despite there being plenty of orders waiting for others to pick up. Almost didn't go myself due to the empty lot and no pickup email, but glad I took the chance and walked in. Also picked up that 2TB Seagate external.

12. Zurick

Zurick

**** Best Buy

[​IMG]

13. Keyouta

Keyouta

I love the X's design so much, the engineering that went into it must have been crazy. I hope Sony takes notes for next gen. Have fun you guys.

14. RadioToxic

RadioToxic

15. ShinAmano

ShinAmano

Everyone I go to my profile it crashes...

16. Dan-o

Dan-o

Installing Deadly Premonition.
    Faster, my pretty...

17. Anyone know if I install off the disc and turn my x off into sleep mode will it continue to install from disc or just start off where i left off next time I turn it on?

It’s been like 30 min and AC still isnt instslled off the disc

18. ponzies

ponzies

Are yours hot in the back? Sides are cool on mine but the back is hot.

19. ShinAmano

ShinAmano

And keepsnsigning me out...

20. Stinkles

Stinkles
    343 Industries Verafied

Mine better be there when I ironically return from the new York launch. Met some excellent people tonight. new CONSOLE SMELL

21. Addikt

Addikt

Anyone's Xbox One X quite loud? Mine sounds like it was faintly whistling at one point sucking in air. I was downloading a game and also playing Gears of War 4 in 4k but it was much louder than my Xbox One, Xbox One S, PS4 and PS4 Pro have ever been. Defective or just hot?

22. yankeeh8er

yankeeh8er

There were even more then 30 people at the GameStop I go to. I couldn't believe it.

23. ChunLiMorriganFan85

ChunLiMorriganFan85
    Banned Member

I'm thinking of wanting to get the Xbox One X, but the problem is that I already have a gaming PC. Is the console worth it?

24. nihilence

nihilence

If you want the exclusives, benefit of back compat enhancements and the ecosystem. Sure, why not.

25. ShinAmano

ShinAmano

I guess I got a shit box?

26. Everything looks so amazing. Such a big improvement over even the PS4 Pro. I'm in love.

27. leng jai

leng jai

Man the people going from an OG unit to the X must be floored by the design.

28. Irrotational

Irrotational

Yep me too... I'm just hoping their secretly geared up for a super fast turn around.... I pre ordered within 5 minutes of them going live back in August.

It sucks in air on the sides and blows out the back. Digital foundrys thermal camera clocked the back at 68 degrees c under load!

29. X1 Two

X1 Two

Are you gamesharing with someone? Do you have another Xbox running that is set as your home console? Did you make sure there are no login problems with Live? Did you delete your profile and redownload?

30. nihilence

nihilence

Nice. I got the free $5 message.

31. At least 90% sure you can. I put in Origins, heard the disc spin up, then put it in sleep mode and I can still hear the disc spinning.

32. Deaf Spacker

Deaf Spacker

Just ordered my Xbox One X from Argos to be delivered today.

33. ChunLiMorriganFan85

ChunLiMorriganFan85
    Banned Member

Thanks! Glad to hear about that.

34. Defect

Defect

Gamestop finally shipped it a few hours ago. Most likely arriving on Wednesday but whatever.

35. kubev

kubev

I've been playing Deadly Premonition on Xbox One S, and it really doesn't seem to run (or look) any better. I wonder if the gaudy post-processing effects and whatnot used in the game will limit how much better it can really look on X. Also, I kind of wonder if the game is CPU-limited and maybe won't see as much of an improvement as other games would. Frankly, I'm impressed that Back Combat is accurate enough that it can manage to keep a game as janky as Deadly Premonition running in general.

36. ShinAmano

ShinAmano

Made it my home. Seems to be dropping live and stuttering ...

37. WadeIt0ut

WadeIt0ut

That hot Xbox Ikea combo...

38. Stitch AU

Stitch AU

I cannot believe how good gears 3 looks.

39. yankeeh8er

yankeeh8er

I am just fucking around with Ninja Gaiden Black and I can't believe how much better it looks on the OneX, I also tried Gears 4 and that was such a massive improvement. I hope all games get bumps like those 2.

40. The Wraith

The Wraith

Holy shit Halo 5 is unreal.

41. JustinH

JustinH

Holy crap, that's hilarious lol.

That's pretty cool he has a "history" of being first in line for Xbox stuff.

Mine's in Kentucky right now, but it's still scheduled to show up by 2pm tomorrow. Based on past shipments, seems to be correct for next day air.
    I can't wait to see NG:B videos on Xbox One X. Errr... I guess I could just play it tomorrow, lol.

42. TheBonehead

TheBonehead

Mines out for delivery from Amazon UK, as is my order from the Microsoft store.

43. ShinAmano

ShinAmano

So frustrating

44. GHG

GHG

I need to stay away from this thread.

I don't even need one but I love buying new things plus this console looks so fucking good aesthetically.

Don't judge me if I do something stupid as I walk past the electronics shops in the mall today.

45. JustinH

JustinH

That really sucks dude. Sorry to hear you're having issues. I've never seen anything like that so I don't know of any recommendations.

46. ShinAmano

ShinAmano

Doing a full restart to see if that helps

47. bsigg

bsigg

Just booted up Shadow of War for the first time in a couple weeks. Holy shit what a difference.

48. professor_t

professor_t

This is one thing I'm worried about. There seems to be a great deal of variability in reports of how noisy the console is. Some have said it's on the level of the One S, which would be very impressive, but others say that it is much louder.

49. ShinAmano

ShinAmano

Wonder if it is because I am the one guy who has Kinect set up...or the external drive...ugh

50. space_nut

space_nut

OMG tomb Raider looks unreal O.o

Halo 5 is gob smackingly amazing!!

These graphics!! My nut!!