3. Yasuke

Yasuke

It moved.

4. Frostinferno

Frostinferno

Dope, that's what I want to hear.

5. Quick

Quick

I did not shrink her, it’s not true. It’s bullshit. I did not shrink her. I did not.

Oh hi, Scott.

6. broncobuster

broncobuster

Seems Captain Marvel is starting production in February next year.

7. Pachimari

Pachimari

Damn, seems like Avengers: Infinity War have been pushed back with a week here in Denmark, moving from April 26 to May 3. And Ant-Man and the Wasp premieres on July 4 in Sweden. If it premieres around the same time here, then that will only be a 2 month wait between Infinity War and Ant-Man and the Wasp. Pretty insane. It also means we we won’t have a MCU movie in Fall 2018 which would suck. I have no idea why Marvel and Disney wanna release two MCU films in the Summer. There will be a 8 month wait going from Ant-Man and the Wasp to Captain Marvel which hits theatres on March 8 2019.

I more than ever need Agents of Shield to be on air in that dry period. Bring me Season 6 in Fall 2018 and I’ll be okay. Although we all know those chances are very slim.

Release schedule (Denmark, Sweden, US):
    February 15 2018 | Black Panther (4 month wait)
    May 03 2018 | Avengers: Infinity War (3 month wait)
    July 04 2018 | Ant-Man and the Wasp (2 month wait)
    March 08 2019 | Captain Marvel (8 month wait)
    May 03 2019 | Avengers 4 (2 month wait)
    July 05 2019 | Spider-Man: Homecoming 2 (2 month wait)

Seems like starting 2018 Disney want their MCU releases away from the Fall season. Disney also have a MCU film scheduled for July 7 2020. I can’t see a one year break from Homecoming 2 to the next movie, so it’s likely Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 will release in February-March 2020, and then another one for April-May 2020.

8. Time for that Spider-Man Homecoming Honest Trailer!

9. GrizzNKev

GrizzNKev

Easy Halloween costume, best character ever.

10. Aceun

Aceun

That's SO dope!!

11. Fathead

Fathead

Is it Friday yet? Need some Hulk in my life.

12. Quick

Quick

I got my ticket booked for Thursday.

[​IMG]

13. Was starting to think we didn’t even have an OT!

Loving Marvel right now. They’re 3 for 3 on amazing movies this year, and I’ve just got into Agents of Shield again. Seen Ragnarok twice and getting hyped up for Infinity War now!

14. broncobuster

broncobuster

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...m-indie-actor-to-thor-ragnarok-badass-w510485

Some spoilers for Thor Ragnarok in there. Sad how Tessa pushed to show Valkyrie as bisexual, even convinced Taika to film scene, but they cut it out of the movie. Hopefully she gets the opportunity to explore Valkyrie more in future movies.

Also don't know if the figure was known about Thor Ragnarok's budget being at $180M, which certainly isn't low, but less than I expected relative to its scope.

And I want a BTS feature of Cate Blanchett throwing sugar packets around sets.

15. Pachimari

Pachimari

New The Punisher motion poster, this time of Micro.

Joss Wheden (Avengers director) calls Thor: Ragnarok a modern masterpiece:

[​IMG]

And here's an anime makeover for Thor: Ragnarok.
    "Dancing With the Stars" almost cost Chris Hemsworth the Thor role.

Mark Ruffalo shares stunning Avengers 4 set photo:
    [​IMG]
    Hmm, could this be some kind of hiding spot for the Hulk?

Thor: Ragnarok never intended to include Jane Forster's crew.
    Captain Marvel starts filming in February 2018.
    Mark Ruffalo teases a "funny, moving and epic" Infinity War and Avengers 4.

Kevin Feige is confident we'll see Grandmaster and the Collector in the same movie:
    Taika Waititi explains the surprising reason the Hulk speaks in Thor: Ragnarok.
    Adolescent Groot is being played by Apes star Terry Notary.
    Steven S. DeKnight (Daredevil S1 director) wants to do Kingpin "Return of the King" mini-series.
    Thanos creator says Infinity War and Avengers 4 are different from previous Marvel movies.
    Taika Waititi wishes he could have included Deadpool.

Chris Hemsworth trolls Chris Pratt on Instagram:
    [​IMG]

16. Hurry up, Thursday!

17. El Topo

El Topo

18. Pachimari

Pachimari

Great to hear that it's "tested through the roof" and that Marvel is hell bent on it airing next year. No reason to worry, phew! I don't expect it until Fall 2018 now though.

19. Pachimari

Pachimari

During a game of "Thor villain or Ikea furniture" Taika Waititi confirms that there was supposed to be another villain in Thor: Ragnarok. In this video he says the Dark God Perrikus was supposed to appear. It sounds like he could have been a substitute to both Hela and Surtur.

In other Thor news box office analysts says Thor: Ragnarok might as well pass $400 million worldwide this coming Sunday. In comparison the first Thor did $449 million in all.

Talking about Hulk who also features in Thor: Ragnarok, Mark Ruffalo has revealed to USA Today that the green monster and Rocket Racoon will strike up an unlikely friendship in Avengers: Infinity War:

Lastly, Taika Waititi would like to do another Thor, although more in the vein of a Ragnarok 2 than a Thor 4 according to Screen Rant:

20. Cary Grant is no Christ Pratt.

21. Taika was a blessing for the godforsaken Thor franchise and you can tell that all the actors were having a hell of a time too. I don't know how well a Thour fits into their plans but if everyone wants to do it and it's successful, there's no reason not to do another one.

If not Freeform, what other avenues are there for Disney? ABC, Netflix, Hulu?

22. ClamBuster

ClamBuster

not mcu related, but nice avatar... that truly is a great movie

23. Pachimari

Pachimari

Kevin Feige seems to be receptive of the idea of an all-women spinoff featuring established female characters from the MCU. Tessa Thompson have now mentioned who wanna join up with her Valkyrie:
    Anthony Russo has also mentioned how Thanos fits into a heist-like movie like Infinity War:

24. Einchy

Einchy

Is there an Avengers type group in the comics that has only female superheroes? They could just hijack that, if there is one, and replace all the members with the ones in the MCU.

25. Pachimari

Pachimari

The article in that link mentions The Lady Liberators.

Avengers: Infinity War will have a lot of unexpected characters:

26. Einchy

Einchy

Drop the lady part and we got a stew goin'.

27. A-Force with She-Hulk as a leader is the newest one. Some of the more prominent members are X-Men or Inhumans tho.

28. jph139

jph139

I think after Captain Marvel you'd have a pretty good pitch for the cosmic half of the team (Carol, Valkyrie, Gamora, Mantis) but I'm not sure how you'd rope in the more Earth-bound half (Widow, Wanda, Wasp) and keep the balance.

It'd probably be a lot easier once Infinity War is done and all the streams are crossed.

29. El Topo

El Topo

Like I'm going to believe Feige on this.

30. Pachimari

Pachimari

Comicbook.com reviews Runaways:
    Seems like it's a very faithful adaptation of the first 18 comic book issues.

Den of Geek review:
    CBR.com review:
    The Hollywood Reporter:
    Flickering Myth review:
    The Mary Sue:

31. Einchy

Einchy

Eh, I guess I'll have to check this out. The trailer didn't really do much for me and I've never read anything Runaways related but if it's good, I guess I'll see it.

32. Pachimari

Pachimari

I have a feeling this is gonna be the best Marvel TV show yet besides Daredevil S1 and Agents of Shield S4. Skimping through the leaked two first episodes I really feel like the atmosphere were strong and the music was right up my alley nicely integrating with it. I'm very excited about the Runaways.

33. anything pitched to feige he‘ll be like

[​IMG]

„sure sure, throw it over there, I‘ll find a nice spot for it somewhere, for sure.“

34. broncobuster

broncobuster

Yeah. Not to knock the guy, but he's been giving some excuse about a Black Widow movie for five years now. It'd be great if he actually takes action for this.

35. Pachimari

Pachimari

The Runaways reviews are popping up now, I linked to six of them further up the page (on a forking mobile).

36. GAMEPROFF

GAMEPROFF

How many Afttercredit scenes await my when I going to finally see Thor 3: Day of Decisions later on?

37. The Kree

The Kree
    Member OP

They could take inspiration from 2012's The Avengers.

38. Pachimari

Pachimari

One mid credits scene and one after credits scene.

39. GAMEPROFF

GAMEPROFF

Thank you!

40. Pachimari

Pachimari

41. GAMEPROFF

GAMEPROFF

So what is this aiming at? 900 Million dollar?

42. Pachimari

Pachimari

It'll probably do $400 million this Sunday. Have already done $109 million internationally. I think it's gonna end up at $750-800 million but we'll see.

43. Fhtagn

Fhtagn

I’m willing to give him a tiny bit of wiggle room since Perlmutter didn’t get kicked out until part way into CA: Civil War’s planning. Perlmutter didn’t want a Black Panther movie, etc, etc... and then there’s only so much time to build into Infinity War and they need to set up certain characters for it.

That said, if Phase 4 ends up being more of the same I’ll be extremely disappointed.

44. Pachimari

Pachimari

Ow, we have embedded tweets on Resetera now:

I like this poster.

45. Zero-ELEC

Zero-ELEC

Niiiice~

Now, if only there was a way to watch it here.
    It's almost as if this forum was made with technology that wasn't cutting edge circa 2001.

46. Yasuke

Yasuke

Still don't want a solo Black Widow movie. I'd go see it if they made it, but I'm not clamoring for it.

So excited for tomorrow night. Watching Age of Ultron tonight.

47. mjc

mjc

It's nice hearing talk that Taika would be interested in another Thor movie, but on the other hand that means it wouldn't be the God Butcher arc..which is kind of a bummer.

48. icespide

icespide

PSA: it looks like all Marvel Studios movies are on "sale" for $14.99 on iTunes right now. they rarely go under $19.99. I finally got The Avengers

49. Nakenorm

Nakenorm

Just need Guardians 2 and Age of Ultron for my complete Bluray set. Thor Ragnarök I'll definitely pre-order just like Spidey and Civil War.

50. Pachimari

Pachimari

I'll wait for the Bluray's to hit $7 again. I still regret I sold my whole collection lol.

Sideshow and Marvel Team Up to Bring You The Art of the Marvel Cinematic Universe!
    The first in this MCU Fine Art Print series will be from Thor: Ragnarok painted by Andy Park:
    [​IMG]

Mark Ruffalo Taunts Universal Over Standalone Hulk Movie
    Tessa Thompson & Friends Dress As 'The Craft' Witches For Halloween

Mark Ruffalo Gives Detailed Explanation Of 'Thor: Ragnarok' Livestreaming Incident