1. Village

Village

New famitsu interview about the racing game is about

You can do normal races, and the teams can be anything you want

2. Waddle Dee

Waddle Dee

Honestly, if Sumo/Sega know what's good for them they should make sure non-Team races are possible online with randoms. I'm not completely against the team system but at the end of the day I doubt anyone is going to prefer it over standard races...

3. Village

Village

I mean normal races are a thing in the game according to the famistu, so I don't see why there wouldn't be normal online races

Also to me personally the team races kinda sound fun, don't know if I prefer it, but I'm willing to try it out.

4. Kid Heart

Kid Heart

Cool. At least if the team racing gimmick doesn't end up working out I can always fall back on normal races. Hopefully that wont be necessary though.

5. Virtua Sanus

Virtua Sanus

I normally avoid the official Sonic streams but I did catch the Sonic Mania Plus stream this time. They showed off a lot of Mighty and Ray's abilities. I have really warmed up to them, so that is neat! Ray especially has some adorable animations.

The way Encore Mode works and saves is very different from the main game. It looks like a much more solid addition to the game than I thought. I suggest waiting to find out yourself in the update if you have not seen the stream yet though!

6. Kokonoe

Kokonoe

7. Rurouni

Rurouni

Umm, hello everyone. :P

8. Professor Beef

Professor Beef
    I wish Tales of Graces F was a better game Moderator OP

hiya!

9. TheOGB

TheOGB

[​IMG]
    Hi~

10. Sonic 2 run at SGDQ this year was wild

11. Waddle Dee

Waddle Dee

I remember watching Darkspinessonic (speed runner) coming across that in a run. So many wtf moments in that game, even when you're speed running.

[​IMG]

12. Rurouni

Rurouni

Nice to meet y'all! Been a long-time fan of the franchise.

[​IMG]

13. Village

Village

Hello, welcome.

How do you feel about jim carrey

14. Rurouni

Rurouni

The same way i feel about Ken Penders.

15. Waddle Dee

Waddle Dee

Just saw the SGDQ run of SADX. One of the more fun Sonic games to watch at these events, imo. I feel like the Sonic blocks have been weaker the past few years, however.

You passed the test!

16. Xtortion

Xtortion

Sorry if this is a dumb question. Do we actually know if Encore Mode in Mania Plus is co-op? Asking because it handles the characters super differently than Mania Mode with the swapping mechanic.

17. AND NOW, THE STARS OF 4K!DS WILL SING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM...

18. TheOGB

TheOGB

19. Sixfortyfive

Sixfortyfive

I'm planning to pre-order Sonic Mania Plus on Switch soon. Are there any different SKUs to pick from? Retailer-exclusive shit or anything like that?

20. Tizoc

Tizoc

So my brother helped me get a copy of Wii Sonic Unleashed thru Ebay.
    I can't remember if the PS2 ver. also started with these short tutorials but man...I am enjoying it. Stages are lengthy (Day) but I like that it acts like a race track kind of thing where you aim to clear it fast as possible.

21. Seven Force

Seven Force

Not that I'm aware of. I think every first print physical copy is supposed to come with that artbook/reversible cover regardless of retailer.

22. CoolestSpot

CoolestSpot

Are comics still good? Have they gone beyond basic intro issues?