?

Would you be interested in a Siege Community Night? PL rules, w/a bracket if sufficient players.

1. Yes

86.2%
  2. No

13.8%
  1. Satuprinssi

Satuprinssi

Bosak is short for Best operatorS At Killing probably, even though I haven't yet felt the power of Zofia on the receiving side (and Kapkan works wonder for me)... Since I'm not playing until past Christmas (stuck in my hometown) I'm kinda worried I'll be destroyed once I'm back. :c

2. Professor Beef

Professor Beef
    I wish Tales of Graces F was a better game Moderator

Let's not embed any auto-play videos, please.

3. Man gotta say not fun with randoms at all unless they got a mic and stuff

4. Salty AF

Salty AF

Man, Ive been playing for 2 months now and I can honestly say I love this game MORE than when I first started playing, which is rarity for me. My interest in most games starts to wane at this point. It could be attributed to the fact that my knowledge of the maps has greatly increased which has made me more confident in flanking an enemy when I think I know their position.

I was maining Fuse and Kapkan almost exclusively for the first 6 weeks even though I had the Season 2 Pass and all the operators unlocked. Over the course of the last week or so, I've been actively trying new operators and learning their playstyles. I am a FULL BLOWN fuckin' Hibana main as of now on attack. She is a goddamned BEAST. I'm honestly not sure what the advantage of using Thermite is vs Hibana at this point. She can bust through enforced walls from afar and her gun is pure TITS.

On defense, I was giving Echo a try today and had some amazing moments where my drone concussed the enemy just long enough for me to peak out and and nail them from across the room. So DAMN GOOD. Also gave Mira a try and her gun combo is so effective. I was running her Sub with the shotgun on secondary and those two guns can handle most situations so well.

5. IbizaPocholo

IbizaPocholo

6. Primethius

Primethius

Yea, casual is a huge mixed bag, especially early on. It's why I stick with ranked mostly, as people try much more.

7. mf.luder

mf.luder

Can you explain the leak about doc's stim shots? The poor english doesn't make sense to me.

8. Primethius

Primethius

Hit Plat earlier for the season so now I can finally do stupid stuff in ranked.

Suppressor rush for days. :3

9. Salty AF

Salty AF

Apologies. Just saw no videos allowed posting. Deleted.

10. IbizaPocholo

IbizaPocholo

Supposedly is going to change and now have 5 stim and one is reserved when he is down like zofia. And the other 4 have an effect of 20 hp each shot.

11. Overflow

Overflow

If anyone's interested, the GDC channel uploaded a video of the presentation that Ubisoft Montreal's Julien L'Heureux did on Siege's destruction tech in 2016.

12. Disgraced

Disgraced
    Member OP

Awesome!

13. Satuprinssi

Satuprinssi

Having used her a lot (almost my main on attack) I can say for sure her problem compared to Thermite is the time it takes for her to break into a room. You can totally do it, but it takes time to aim and make a hole big enough, while he can place it down and break in faster because it always make a huge hole in there. It has pros and cons. You are also susceptible to bandit tricks and also, so many times, mute just disabling them (without anything telling you that)

Check out my favourite strategy (Mira is my defence main): don't barricade a wall, just put the mirror at knee height. Use it to preaim while kneeling, let go of the crouch button and utterly destroy a guy in half a second as the gun has little recoil. Other strategies you can use are enabling a Smoke to look into the other room and safely gas people in it without exposing himself (about the same as before), or placing two mirrors side by side using one as a peak hole (but this one requires quite the map knowledge and exposes the room)

14. Sir Guts

Sir Guts

Solo queueing is bad I know but at least communicate with me please. Two games in a row with 10+ kills and we lose! Dropped to Gold IV now :) Oh and btw, Lesion is ma dude!

15. TheKeyPit

TheKeyPit

+Use the English language. If a random starts talking in French, all I can do is roll with my eyes.

16. Drone hole claymores are the best trick in book

17. dapperbandit

dapperbandit

They're good, but are they melee hole in the wall good?

18. Sir Guts

Sir Guts

Exactly. I’m not a native English speaker yet I communicate in English. But again, not everybody knows English.

19. TheKeyPit

TheKeyPit

Same here.

----

Weren't you the one also playing on Xbox?

20. Sir Guts

Sir Guts

Yeah. Took a break from Xbox and now switched to PS4 for a bit

21. TheKeyPit

TheKeyPit

Polish attacker is friggin broken. She's basically Ash + Ela. Castle becomes useless as hell(not really) because of her, because she can easily breach his walls and that not being enough, it's fucking quiet. She can spam, what?, 4 concussion grenades without an effort. An Ela Grenade Launcher.

God, I'm p***ed at the game right now. The last couple of matches were shit...

22. Overflow

Overflow

Don't worry, Castle getting a buff soon apparently. 4chan leak suggests that only Sledge + breach charges can destroy them, and he'll get 5. Ubi is very aware of the state of each operator; the AMA two of the designers did not long ago makes that very clear.

ALSO HOW WE ALL DOING WITH DAT BOSG?!?! It seems to have been made for the sole purpose of Anthony Pit creating a spicy montage.

23. OG Kush

OG Kush

The AMA had lot of good tid bits. They even hinted at echo getting a buff. The did say with castle, he's a really hard operator to handle as at pro league level he's fine, but at standard random ranked level he is not.

24. Castle should be able to patch Thermite/Hibana holes

25. Rickenslacker

Rickenslacker

Ubi's done some questionable things but I doubt they'd allow some attack operators to be entirely incapable of getting into a site because of Castle.

26. IbizaPocholo

IbizaPocholo

I believe in a operator with maybe the glue of the ela´s grenades with the ability of patch the holes of thermite and hibana. Of course a defender op.

27. Having a lot of as a new comer. Do we have a discord for easier ways to find a party tho

28. Primethius

Primethius

Paging Nooblet

29. Disgraced

Disgraced
    Member OP

BEATEN

KA-BOOM

30. Sorry but are you being serious? I can't tell.

31. Primethius

Primethius

Oh, you got it covered? Thanks.

You're a pretty good dude. Hatred for a Jackal like IQ Visor aside. :3

32. Bless your soul

33. Disgraced

Disgraced
    Member OP

[​IMG]

34. zerocalories

zerocalories

You should be able to shoot through and break off pieces of castle wall, but still need a termite/hibana to break the barricade to allow passthrough

35. IbizaPocholo

IbizaPocholo

36. TheKeyPit

TheKeyPit

Seriously? :-o

Yes? I'm in Europe. If you happen to play an online game here, you don't expect someone to understand portugese, polish or french. You could try talking in your native language, but the chances, that someone is going to understand you, are pretty thin.

If someone keeps talking in his native language during a match, I'll just mute him. I'm better off playing quietly than hearing some gibberish for more than 15 minutes.

Yes, I'm serious.

37. SecondNature

SecondNature

Uh source?

That buff is too OP.

Im fine with either 5 castles or only sledge/breaching charge destroying them, but not both.

Castle would easily lock out rooms.

I use castle just fine as is. I shoot breachers feet. But Ash, Hibana, Zofia, Fuze, Buck, Sledge, IQ, Capitao, and Glaz all countering him is too much

I think Sledge, Hibana, and Ash should counter directly.

Fuze, ying and Zofia shouldnt be able to destroy and use castle walls for the fuze/ying charge. Normal nades are fine.

That means Buck, Sledge, Capitao, IQ, Ash, Glaz, and Hibana would counter Castle walls with their gadgets.

In return, Castle should get 5 walls.

It would allow him to secure better but still leaves room for ash and sledge to act as hard counters.

38. spineduke

spineduke

I mean, if everyone in the squad is speaking German and I'm the odd one out, its really my problem and not theirs? And you can still do basic callouts even if you barely understand a language. It's just a bizarre attitude to take with you in game of team communication.

39. Sir Guts

Sir Guts

The Castle buff is too much. But wait, when you breach something with Zofia’s launcher it can’t be heard??

40. spineduke

spineduke

Wouldn't an easier fix be to just dramatically buff up the HP of his barricades? Make it so it needs two grenades to breach for example?

41. dapperbandit

dapperbandit

Yeah I think the Castle barricades should get a buff to their HP. Perhaps A "crumpled" state of damage as well where they cave in and allow a sight line but need to be damaged more before you can pass through the barricade.

42. TheKeyPit

TheKeyPit

I can only talk about my own experiences. If my 3 or 4 player-squad encounters someone who can talk english, we switch to that language so he/she can understand us.

I was originally talking about encountering a single person on my own.

You have 2 additional players that use a mic. One speaks english, the other one french(the whole time). I can communicate with the first one, but not the second one.

Standing in close proximity to the breached door, all I can hear is her grenade hitting it. Could be a sound bug? I can clearly hear a Sledge breaking down a door but Zofia's launcher is much much quieter.

43. dapperbandit

dapperbandit

Yeah given that Zofia's gadget is essentially an impact grenade launcher it should be just as loud.

44. Rocketz

Rocketz

Y3 skin on the looks really cool on the MK14

[​IMG]

45. Sir Guts

Sir Guts

Wtf? No explosion sound :/ ?

46. Yup, it’s a soft “thunk.”

47. TheKeyPit

TheKeyPit

I'll record it next time it happens.

Starting a TH with her and hitting a door with the launcher from 10m should create the same effect.

Edit: Nope, gotta try it with a Castle barricade.

48. Sir Guts

Sir Guts

I never noticed this maybe because I picked her twice. Gonna try her now and see this bullshit of a thing Ubi made

49. Kalentan

Kalentan

Trying to get back into the game. Really fun. Seems I still have my Headshot Magnet tho. An enemy could blind shoot me and hit me in the head. I can't recall the last death I had that wasn't a headshot.

50. Rocketz

Rocketz

No real surprises on the pass.

[​IMG]