3. Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO
    The Million Post Man Member

listen up MARKS

it's FAKE

it's all about the MONEY

4. Mahonay

Mahonay

I put Pantera - Walk on the jukebox here at the bar. I’m jammin just thinking about RVD’s ECW entrance.

5. Avengers23

Avengers23

Confirmed: Mahonay subscribes to High Time.
    [​IMG]

6. Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

Resubbed to demand PROGRESS, lots of excitement to catch up on

7. Avengers23

Avengers23

I heard you like Jerry Lynn vs. RVD matches.
    [​IMG]

8. Fallhammer

Fallhammer

And I thought Miz would be the shooter in this feud. I couldn’t handle this much shoot between now and WM35.

9. As bad as people overreact here it is tame compared to the current Mexican elections. People already saying that they are going to leave the country, that we are becoming Venezuela 2.0; the right in Mexico is fucking stupid. Mind you, all of our candidates and parties suck, but the level of overreaction...

If you are enjoying CMLL this might be your last weeks, because according to those Mexican republicans everything is going to the dumpster.

10. wonzo

wonzo

THE BUSINESS COMMUNITY

11. shaowebb

shaowebb

Dude I'd be lost without you right now. I'm trying to get into CMLL in more than a "casual youtube" sorta way and I'm completely lost. Trying to get an idea of whats goin on with them as I try to pop in and check on NJPW Young Lions. Hirai Kawato got a long damned way to go before becoming a Hiromu Takahashi or anything from what I'm seeing so I'll probably be watching awhile to see them develop. In the meantime the only dudes I know of are random guys from old as hell TNA, Lucha Underground throwbacks, and Fantastica Mania dudes I liked.

The stuff they do is very different.

The lucha territory seems to be all about flips and dives or seeing how many limbs they can lockup in a single move be it submission or otherwise. Almost like two extremes...you either can't contain a guy or their is no escape from a hold and no in betweens in Lucha. I'm used to a lot more shoot sequences be it guys doin gutsy tough dude spots and goin back and forth with strikes or guys just trying to show off their amateur wrestling prowess via hold counter sequences and such. Lucha is a good deal different. Most of the card stables up and goes for trios matches with multi man dive and corner run spots and it seems matches are either elimination style or best of 3 similar to old school british stuff. Sometimes I notice old style lucha tag style stuff that TNA used to mention where if the legal man dives over the top or exits the ring any of their partners may enter the ring to take over as the legal man. Trying to get used to it and not to get lost on who is who and what they do.

I'll definitely check out Hechiero. Shoulda known the other dude was a blue panther thing. Never even paid attention since he didn't have a mask so I never made the connection he was blue and with cat stuff on him. Is there a whole stable of them now or something? Thought it was one veteran dude who just wouldn't stop?

EDIT:
    Yo this Hechicero is baller as all hell. I dig the somersault into the top wrist lock. Wish the other guy had sold it hard and bridged to show him getting just torqued to death by it. Its a cool spot idea he had goin there. They had other stuff planned though. Soberano Jr. just straight flipped out to go flip for flip. Different style of psychology than I'm used to for sure.

12. Rellyrell28

Rellyrell28

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/201...hought-wwe-would-cancel-e3-battle-with-kenny/
    Kofi thought the WWE would cancel the E3 showdown with the Elites.

13. Zach

Zach

Mahonay provider Let's start a hardcore backyard wrestling skateboarding band.

14. Avengers23

Avengers23

Got you covered, fam.
    [​IMG]

15. Professor Beef

Professor Beef
    I wish Tales of Graces F was a better game Moderator

CAN'T STOP
    GUERILLA RADIO

16. Avengers23

Avengers23

LIGHTS OUT
    TURN THAT S*** UP
    [​IMG]

17. It is Panther and his sons: Black Panther and Blue Panther Jr., and soon to debut El Hijo de Blue Panther.

There are many small changes in rules that might throw you out, like in a trios match you can win by pinning/submitting the captain or defeating the other two members. So that is why sometimes you can see that someone is pinned and the match continues. Also the ref give lots of space for wrestlers to do combinations moves.

Hechicero is the luchador I really want to see all over the world. He has an unique style that works so well with anyone.

18. Professor Beef

Professor Beef

I heard this as soon as he jumped: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V5Auxa1Ra4

19. foggy

foggy

Neck: optional

20. Rellyrell28

Rellyrell28

I personally loved how everyone here was blowing up about it when it happened.

21. Avengers23

Avengers23

And here’s the match with this Rob Dyrdek spot. Axxess used to be weird.

22. Avengers23

Avengers23

Someone please steal this spot:
    [​IMG]
    And I need more backyard dipshittery.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

23. Professor Beef

Professor Beef

I'm almost positive I've seen someone do this at a WWE show, but on the audience barricade.

24. Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

takeover.gif

25. Sinatar

Sinatar

BAH GAWD HE'S BROKEN IN HALF

26. Rellyrell28

Rellyrell28

I totally see him doing a promo on this

27. Avengers23

Avengers23

A spinebuster to make Arn proud.
    [​IMG]
    I heard you all liked bad bumps on necks.
    [​IMG]

28. Sinatar

Sinatar

29. Avengers23

Avengers23

Fuck the G1. I found more gifs from that match with the piledriver + German suplex spot.

Ibushi-esque.
    [​IMG]
    HIGH HEAD KICK-U.
    [​IMG]
    Look at this strength.
    [​IMG]

30. Avengers23

Avengers23

WORKRATE.
    [​IMG]
    And The Spot.
    [​IMG]

31. Yo. I heard you guys were talking about neck bumps.

[​IMG]

32. Serene

Serene
    Community Resettler Member

I'm dying

Bury me softly, brother

33. half a moon

half a moon

I may have asked thos before but does Stardom World work on the iphone?

34. Avengers23

Avengers23

That ring is like 4’x4’, max.

I’m not even sure anyone caught that skinny kid on the flip off the air conditioner.

I’m assuming it’s a 4-way match with the big guy, the guy in red, the flip guy, and the high head kick guy. This video is now a Grail item.

35. Yeah, it's browser based.

Also in regards to Stardom Konami's new submission is sick.

[​IMG]

36. Serene

Serene
    Community Resettler Member

These gifs get better everytime I watch them

These piledrivers. lmao

37. I somehow hadn't seen this gif before. Osprey needs to steal that shit.

38. Avengers23

Avengers23

Well, that was the easiest Grail quest ever.

Kombination Kombat Kid? PROBLEMATIC.

The worst part is that it’s a toss-up between who has the worse look: any of these people, Jason Kincaid, or David Finlay.

39. Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

his name is KKK?

sounds about right

40. How are those backyarders still alive

41. Professor Beef

Professor Beef

because it's fucking fake

42. Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

hear me out

what if this match lost a team

the one on the left

[​IMG]

but they'll win so lol whatever

43. Avengers23

Avengers23

Because it will be helpful to translate who these teams are:

Paradise Lost (Dust and Melanie Cruise w/Rosemary)
    Team Blue Nation (Charli Evans and Jessica Troy)
    Wily Smilies (Kylie Rae and Miranda Salinas)
    Fire & Nice (Britt Baker & Chelsea Green)

44. half a moon

half a moon

Anyone get an error trying to pay for stardom world? I have enough funds and checked the numbers i entered

Settlement failed.(決済が失敗しました。)

Settlement failed.
    There is a possibility your credit card can not be currently available.

Please contact the credit card company.

このカードでは取引をすることが出来ませんでした。

45. Avengers23

Avengers23

Having perused a large number of backyard gifs this evening, I can only conclude that either Owens influenced a lot of backyarders or Owens never escaped the indie trash look.

46. Forkball

Forkball

47. Guzim

Guzim

Shouldn’t the Miz be pumped about this since he’s an A-lister from Hollywood?

48. Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

to be fair his look is "basketball shorts and a wrestling shirt"

which is the default outfit of any backyarder who needs leg mobility

49. The new president of Mexico is Corbyn friend... maybe ZSJ will come back q:

50. shaowebb

shaowebb

I was gonna be eyerolling as as all shit bout backyard and safety and blah blah blah but these are actually solid as fuck spots that are pretty good looking. Hope they go and get some real trainers to help teach em the business because they're pretty clever. Be nice to see em grow up some, and get up to no good professionally later on lol.