1. Well yeah but I think it's more that their purpose is currently ongoing rather than they'll be needed at a later date. And had Dean been sent to the outreach of space it'd probably take awhile for angels or reapers to find em.

2. Kschreck

Kschreck

So I absolutely loved this episode. Not the best episode ever but quite possibly the best episode of season 13 so far. Really enjoyed this one. Billie as Death kind of works. It's not quite as good as the original actor but I am guessing the original actor was getting old and may not have wanted to return anymore. Still the Billie scenes worked and implied that Sam and Dean still have a lot of work to do which was super cool. Also that Castiel scene!!! OMG!!! Super excited for next week as it looks hella fun! HYPE!

3. BreezyLimbo

BreezyLimbo

That's always the feeling I got from Death. That he was tired of it all.

4. Ragnarsson

Ragnarsson

Just watched the first two episodes of the season. I'm really enjoying it thus far! I definitely wasn't this entertained last season. Jack is a nice new character who introduces some interesting challenges for both Sam and Dean; Lucifer and Mary have this weird but very interesting chemistry going on - and now with Michael I can't wait to see where this storyline is headed; the new Prince of Hell is a breath of fresh air - I was growing incredibly tired of Crowley and his antics. Out of all the CW shows I'm watching, this is by far the best of the season so far - and this is its thirteenth season!

5. dabig2

dabig2

I'll only accept this because Chuck/God was pretty much the same way in that he just really didn't care that much anymore and was resigning himself to die. I guess all these primordial cosmic entities just tire of it all like anyone else.

6. BreezyLimbo

BreezyLimbo

Yeah. Death seemed to stick around for the food. I feel when he gave Dean his scythe, he knew that Dean wouldnt use it against Sam. Death wasnt an idiot. And he had easily wrestled the scythe when he wasnt even looking previously. So when he handed him the scythe, he knew thats how it would end.

7. Kschreck

Kschreck

Anyone still watching this? How was tonight's episode?

8. Haven't watched yet, but I'm planning to.

9. Fiction

Fiction
    Fanthropologist Moderator

Oh shit SPN night.., totally forgot. We'll have to catch up tomorrow and then we'll have my thoughts laid out. Likely a lot of Fangirl squeeing

10. So, I thought this was a weaker episode. At least there a new monster type.

11. BitByDeath

BitByDeath
    User banned at own request Member

Yea, kinda weak, sucks they’ve written Jack out so easily for now, just like how their mum disappeared last season for most of it.

12. NoblesseOblige

NoblesseOblige
    Community Resettler Member

What was the new monster? They've ran into ghouls before. One had impersonated Sam and dean's half brother.

13. RellikSK

RellikSK

Bit of a weak episode, loved Dean’s reaction as he walked into the hotel room though.

14. Then nevermind. I thought the ghoul was new.

15. Mannn, I really wish they hadn't made Jack go all emo and go away. I really starting to enjoy his character dynamic with the brothers.
    Conversely I wish Cas hadn't come back so suddenly lol.

16. So couple questions.

Why couldn't Cas bring the security guard back to life? Is it because he was dead or was it due to lack of powers? Sam says "because he's dead" but Cas brought Bobby back to life after Lucifer snapped his neck, clearly dead. I guess his soul actually left to Heaven unlike Bobby? Also if God/Chuck has no power in The Empty how was Castiel brought back so many times? Did He create a new Cas with memories intact or something? I doubt that Cosmic entity would keep letting him leave The Empty...and if all Demons end up there, can we get Meg back...pls :( Just one scene, I miss her ;_;. I really hope they don't bring Crowley back though, I absolutely love him, but him killing himself to help the boys has to be his absolute end. If he comes back then I feel the sacrifice becomes lessened, might just be me.

I personally hate the "something intense happens!" -x hours/days/weeks earlier- really hope they stop that...
    Not an amazing episode, but I do like the MotW, and personally do like how Jack reacted to killing that guy. Shows so much remorse and pain so there's lots of good in him.

17. Or why couldn't Jack bring him back?

18. Kschreck

Kschreck

Jack doesn't have control of his powers yet and doesn't know how.

I enjoyed this episode. Not as funny as I would have liked and I had hoped for more of Dean and Castiel working together like too buddies and we got some of that but I was kind of hoping for more. Overall it was a solid episode, loved the modern western theme and well it was just a really fun episode that also moved the plot forward a little bit. Supernatural is definitely off to a strong start this season and I hope it continues this way.

19. ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

This is what I thought they were doing as well.

But they're not.

It was actually part of the story this time and not an excuse to write him out for a few episodes. No more MOTW episodes up through the mid-season finale and Jack is in all three episodes.

20. ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Yeah, that was a bit weird.

I'm actually wondering if
    that is really Cas or if it's the creature from The Empty.

21. NTGYK

NTGYK

This show is still on???

22. They're sticking pretty close to the Supernatural formula with this season so far. Which is comfortable, but kind of disappointing.

There's a few new-ish style elements they aren't taking full advantage of. However, even if they're not using them, I do like how they're settting up even more stuff to extend things. Billie, the Empty... definitely some interesting things afoot.

I wonder if Jack will eventually end up bad. He'll probably end up sacrificing himself to save them or something at the end of the season.

ZeoVGM, I think that's too clever for them. Especially since

Cas knew the details about Dean sleeping.

I think it's him. Maybe he just doesn't have his full grace or some crap.

23. I hope Jack just sticks around as a regular for a while.

24. hurlex

hurlex

So that 'entity' in the Empty said Castiel is the first thing to wake up and that God has no power there, but God has resurrected Castiel twice before lol

Also, do we think Death is in the Empty?

25. Fiction

Fiction

[​IMG]

And we all know why Castiel knew the details of how Dean sleeps.

, solid episode cool monster the week but I hate how they separated Castiel and Dean so quickly and Jack and Castiel as well. Jack was so adorable being helpful and finding cases and learning about computers and stuff. And his hug to Castiel saying I missed you so much brought tears to my eyes.

Sam seems to be like in the know... Like he keeps asking Dean weird questions about why he's happy and how he's happy that Castiel is back. I think he ships it two just like all of us.

Of course the show teased this before many times. But it seems like with all of Sam's talk of Dean settling down with another Hunter. I've Dean being totally a black hole of Sorrow while Castiel was gone. And now Dean being happy as hell now that Castiel is back, it makes this Fangirl Wonder.

26. TheBeardedOne

TheBeardedOne

Finally watched the Patience episode. I'm behind.

It wasn't very good. Disappointing given the pretty strong start to the season.

27. Kschreck

Kschreck

28. MasterVampire

MasterVampire

In the latest episode why the hell is Cas taking cover from that guy shooting the gun?

29. Fiction

Fiction

Pretty sure he was trying to protect Jack, pulling him behind cover, but Jacks gunna Jack.

30. So, Google Now is telling me there is a new episode tonight.

Why?

31. Fiction

Fiction

Because they like to take risks? I dunno lol.

32. I'm thinking they are just thinking to dump bad episodes of stuff tonight to attribute bad ratings to the holiday.

Judging by Arrow's episode synopsis, that's what they're doing, at least.

33. BoxManLocke

BoxManLocke

Wow. This is the stupidest episode in a very long time. Makes the show look like a parody.

34. Wilsongt

Wilsongt

Well, everyone did want more Luci.

35. BoxManLocke

BoxManLocke

He's just one of the many problems, even though yeah, he should have been killed years ago.

Asmodeus is an awful replacement for Crowley, and
    Ketch
    ? Really ? What the hell does his return achieve ? We'd already been done with his story, there's nothing else to tell about the character except "wow he's so cool and badass".

Jack is the only thing about the main plot that's not absolutely ridiculous. And when he's not there for an important episode, surprise surprise, it all turns to complete shit.

36. Donsonite

Donsonite

That's a Buck-Leming episode for you.

The nepotism duo have consistently demonstrated their terrible writing skills for years and years now, but they'll never get booted off. Real shame, basically means a few episodes every season will stick out like a sore thumb with bad writing.

It's especially frustrating because for the past few seasons they've been getting big mytharc episodes.

Asmodeus/alternate universe/Lucifer/Michael storylines are good, so the episode wasn't terrible, but there was definitely some dumb stuff in there.

Ah well, season has still been great so far, much better than 12's first half.

37. BoxManLocke

BoxManLocke

Ah, good to meet another connoisseur in their ultimate shittiness here.

Yeah, they're never leaving. I had hopes last season because we had managed to make some noise with #FireBuckleming, but if that didn't work nothing will.

We're used to them doing their own thing on the side, but it's really too visible this season ; they're the only ones tackling the UA/Asmodeus stuff, and now they're in charge of Lucifer/Castiel too. I'm pretty sure we won't see all those characters again until episode 13, which is just... not how a tv show is supposed to be written.
    I'm so sad Castiel got sidelined again. He only got one good episode then bam, back to his old problems.

38. Kschreck

Kschreck

Didn't hate this episode anywhere near you guys. It was a bit weirdly paced but idk, no real issues from my end. I actually like Ketch as kind of a side villain but that's just me. Lucifer continues to be funny and well you guys had to know he would be gimped eventually if they were going to keep him around. Also kind of teased Rowena possibly still being around...

39. Vito

Vito
    formerly Undead Fantasy Member

Pretty much my thoughts.

40. RellikSK

RellikSK

I dont hate the episode but at the same time I dont like it at all. The new King of Hell isnt that good, Lucifer getting nerfed was predictable. Castiel again looking to the angels for help for them to only want to kill them again saw it happening.

41. TheBeardedOne

TheBeardedOne

Leave it to Supernatural to have a hot woman as an undertaker.

The description for the episode -- which I finally watched today, leaving me one behind -- said Sam and Dean went to an old west town, which was kind of misleading. It had me excited. The episode was decent overall.

42. Casker

Casker

Fuck Ketch. I fucking hate that guy, why did they have to bring him back. I was so glad he was dead. Arghhh the frustration that he's back is killing me

What happened to Mama Winchester? I guess we'll have an episode later on for her.

43. British Merlyn. Of course he's back.

44. That made me laugh quite a bit lol.

I think as a way to bring Rowena back. I will admit the twin thing did peak my interest lol.

45. I enjoyed the episode until the end which absolutely ruined it for me.

46. Platy

Platy

Dude is basically the only storyline for Mary without the boys ... either him or Walking Dead guy =P

47. ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Holy crap.

That episode was amazing. I can't believe some of you are negative over it. Two legitimately surprising returns, the story is moving fast as well, exciting stuff happening all over the place.

That was so damn good.

48. Mitchman

Mitchman

Introducing Lucifer again is either the best or worst idea they have had these last two or so seasons, depending on where this is going. Like if he wants to defeat Alt-Michaal for ridiculing him and wanting to destroy Earth, okay its kinda funky because despite being Lucifer and the Big Bad of all Time, all he wants is the talking monkeys to stop soiling and defacing his ideal planet. But if losing his powers and gaining a son(LOL) turned Lucy into some sort of big softie and wants to also save the humans as well, then yeah just stop the show guys, you have gone too far.

49. Fiction

Fiction

Yep. Lucy cracked me up the whole episode and him and Cas together was hilarious.

But of fucking course they have to take Cas from Dean again.

*shipper rage noises*

But my question is where thr fuck was Mary?

Also Lucy's description of a methed out Kevin was spot the fuck on lol

50. ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

I love it. The idea of Lucifer having to legitimately play nice to stop Alt-Michael is great, and I'm just waiting for the showdown between Jack and Lucifer, with Jack potentially finally being the one to kill him.

But I honestly kind of like the idea of Lucifer turning somewhat good at this point. Could be fun.