1. D i Z

D i Z
    Member OP

I'm supposed to meet old friends from high school and college today and shoot some pool. I'm hung the fuck over, and my anxiety is firing. I dunno if I can skip this though. Everyone is scattered and we never see each other.

2. Numb

Numb

Seems like prime opportunity to bring out your mixtapes. You can relax and keep em busy

3. Commanderbuck

Commanderbuck

Haha he overplayed his hand. Just the stuff he was saying seemed off and he didn’t seem genuine. I never report anybody but I might have to start doing that.

4. Gattsu25

Gattsu25

Yupp

That is the least surprising development I've seen in weeks.

5. Commanderbuck

Commanderbuck

You got this fam! Relax and chill with your folk.

6. Urban Scholar

Urban Scholar

I believe in you fam, you can do it.

7. Set up an i.v flush your system, drink more, get cleaned up, down some vinegar and honey, go play pool.

You'll be fine.

8. Thats some Russian bot shit......

9. Enzom21

Enzom21

They should really put the name of the other account when alts are banned.

10. D i Z

D i Z
    Member OP

Roger that!

Agreed

11. Commanderbuck

Commanderbuck

I agree, just add in the title.

12. BossAttack

BossAttack

I met up with some old high school friends a couple years ago, never doing that again. If we aren't still in contact then there is a reason.

13. Hey now! Vinegar and honey, pinch of black pepper is a patented Papa Westlake hangover cure.

14. Merc_

Merc_

It's funny because a certain other banned alt popped up in our ERA BCT thread too. Though he only posted a few times in here.

15. D i Z

D i Z
    Member OP

So today I was thinking that we could get more posts from artsy fartsy folk that missed last night. I kind of want to extend this to our writers as well. I see you over there. Hiding and shit. Post some wordsmithing please.

16. Masquerader

Masquerader

Hi everyone, pasty-as-fuck Irish white guy here. How do I actually properly combat racism on my end? My dad is using terminology I dislike, and though he's not explicitly (or intentionally) being racist, he's... Well, he's sounding more racist to me than I would like him to be. He's probably never properly spoken with a black person in his life. I'm calling him out when he does it, but how do I properly tell him it's wrong?

EDIT: Oops, looks like I asked this in the middle of drama fuckery, pfft.

17. Who else is an alt

18. Racial Ghul in the Joker are basically both in love with Bruce Wayne and decided the way to make him the man he should be is to blow up all of Gotham. This show is the best.

19. Numb

Numb

people call you jandro but your profile says otherwise and you identify as alligator which is false

20. Trust no one especially not yourself.

21. Phoenix RISING

Phoenix RISING
    Banned Member

I just had one of those Wee Bey moments like

[​IMG]

Remember when we had a discussion about how Cream, Malyse, LP would start a thread about race/diversity, trolls infiltrate the thread like flies on ****, and it gets locked?

Thinking again, of the last thread LP made, and how people brought old beef from the “bitch” thread (which was really a stealth “rap music is garbo because I hate black people” thread, just like that post BossAttack just referenced)…

…combined with the thread I made concerning IRL (rather than “virtual” interactions on this message board, which I would argue have IRL implications) white micro-aggressions that result in police intervention, usually with negative consequence for PoP…

…well, NVM…I was going to say that I could have re-branded my thread to implicate Era users of the same thing, which is antagonizing PoC users such that they (we?) will act out. Catch us slipping so we get got. But see, that would have been locked immediately, because you can’t be calling folks out directly.

Still, that epiphany was worth it.

Go forth and engage on these topics with clairvoyance, yall.

22. D i Z

D i Z
    Member OP

*eyes you suspiciously*

23. If you think about it we are alts of our real life self

24. Numb

Numb

[​IMG]

25. Beefy

Beefy
    Community Resettler Member

Jandro is blates a Alt, who snitches on us to the Feds

26. Damn.

27. BronsonLee

BronsonLee
    still broke, less furious Moderator

I am saddened to report that Gata is not an alt, but he is a Jaguars fan

28. D i Z

D i Z
    Member OP

I knew it!!! Didn't have to put his shame on front street like that tho.

29. Numb

Numb

we all know doey aint an alt
    you cant manufacture taste that bad

30. BronsonLee

BronsonLee
    still broke, less furious Moderator

In his defense, this was me last year

[​IMG]

31. Slayven

Slayven
    You probably post about me on another board. Moderator

32. I am not a jaguar fan

33. Slayven

Slayven
    You probably post about me on another board. Moderator

You are a Jags Superfan

34. Numb

Numb

bless up

35. gblues

gblues

This. It's trolling 101 -- stir up shit, get folks mad, then brigade the report button so the person who lost their cool gets hurt worse than the people that got them mad in the first place.

LionPride is only the most recent victim of this.

I am not advocating using those tactics against them; rather, when you see these tactics being executed, report the instigators and do not engage. You're just walking into a killzone if you do.

36. Forearm_Star

Forearm_Star

:Reported. Encouraging violence against members:

37. Numb

Numb

[​IMG]

38. gblues

gblues

What's up! Fellow white dude, although probably not quite as pasty.

First question is, how old are you? Because handling racist parents as a teenager is a lot different from handling racist parents as a 20- or 30- something. If you truly stand up to your dad while you're still living at home, prepare to get a crash course in the effects of white fragility.

Second: understand that racism is more than using racist language. It's something ingrained in our culture, our policies, and our laws. There's a lot of info in the OP, I suggest reading through it.

39. Phoenix RISING

Phoenix RISING
    Banned Member

Never trust folks who don't have avatars.

40. Forearm_Star

Forearm_Star

Oh snap just caught up. Alt titles are a nice touch

41. Some Black Like Me shit going on in this thread smh.

42. sqwarlock

sqwarlock

Morning BCC

Catching up on the last two pages AND the Kendrick thread (well, threads apparently since it was restarted this morning). Not sure why I'm doing that to myself, but here we are.

I wonder about the perspective these folks have, and if they're even capable of changing. Growing up I always knew using that word was wrong, but never stood up to friends that used it while rapping along, or as part of some antiquated racism-based slang (n-word knocking, n-word rigged, etc.). Wasn't until I moved to New York for a bit and worked with, and lived with, people of color that I got the courage to stand up against my racist-ass "friends" back in Arizona. Now I'm strictly zero tolerance, and these threads make me wonder, "Can they change like I did?"

Then I see them post more than once and go, "Nope, that's probably a lost cause right there."

Also, on a lighter note, I want to catch up on the art sharing, so long as y'all are okay with pixel art. It's not really all that good, especially compared to the other stuff in this thread, but eh.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

43. Skittles

Skittles

The fuck? Y'all some talented individuals. Should be posting your own stuff more often

44. D i Z

D i Z
    Member OP

Pixel art is dope. Bring it all!

45. D i Z

D i Z
    Member OP

46. Phoenix RISING

Phoenix RISING
    Banned Member

Yeah, yall making me feel woefully inadequate.

Pixel art is fine. The problem is when some folks think it's ok to make art less distinguished than an NES game even though they have a larger array of colors to work with.

Also, that "everyone" thinks that pixel art is appropriate for their assets.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The caucascity.

47. D i Z

D i Z
    Member OP

48. malyse

malyse
    Community Resetter Member

We talked about Doo's Seafood and Deli yet?

49. D i Z

D i Z
    Member OP

F that. Every art form has problems. They aren't in here right now. Everyone keep posting your works.

50. Beefy

Beefy
    Community Resettler Member

I slap them down so will also praise them. Mods and Admin doing good work in Kendrick thread