1. Punished Goku

Punished Goku

[​IMG]
    I guess I was setting unreasonable expectations especially since this isn’t comics.

2. Saifu

Saifu

Hmm...So Danny might actually be decent in this?

3. ZattMurdock

ZattMurdock

4. Soupman Prime

Soupman Prime

Can’t wait for Luke Cage. Some Danny involvement should be good, also interested to see if there’s some DD mentions with the way Defenders ended.

Asked this elsewhere but do you guys think Tony would be more dangerous with Pym Particles, some vibranium or a few hours of being taught the mystic arts from Strange and Wong?

Not sure what kinda upgrades he can get, nanites seem to be the peak in the MCU.

5. Lashley

Lashley
    Banned Member

I didnt mind Danny but glad they've fixed him

6. Yasuke

Yasuke

Not sure how anything happening in that panel conflicts with what we got on film.

7. mreddie

mreddie

When did BP and IW tickets go on sale before the release? 2 weeks right?

8. ManaByte

ManaByte

IW was over a month.

9. Punished Goku

Punished Goku

I wanted Thor to throw that new hammer at Thanos and he just instantly swats It away. Then again it was a weapon Thor built to kill Thanos.

10. mreddie

mreddie

Well...
    Dude did survive a ax to the chest.

11. Neoxon

Neoxon
    Community Resettler Member

Yeah, I feel like the way Danny was used prior was more of a writing issue than an acting one.

12. Punished Goku

Punished Goku

Only because he had the infinity gauntlet.

13. rrc1594

rrc1594

How should Marvel build towards Champions?

14. Lashley

Lashley
    Banned Member

They shouldn't, Viv won't appear, and I doubt we'll get Cho either

15. GreenMamba

GreenMamba

Gotta have Hercules first, and preferably the X-Men if the Fox deal goes through so Iceman and Angel can be there too.

16. rrc1594

rrc1594

I think releasing teenage base team would be a huge hit. Even other then Ms. Marvel and Spidey I wouldn't know who would be on the team.

17. GreenMamba

GreenMamba

I'd be much more interested in Young Avengers to be honest.

18. Lashley

Lashley
    Banned Member

Same tbh

Champions isn't that great, at all imo

19. Wololo

Wololo

How do you think theyll reveal the title for A4? A boring press release or a title card on social media? Or something else?

20. kylecoley182

kylecoley182

I would do it with a trailer

21. kylecoley182

kylecoley182

22. ZattMurdock

ZattMurdock

23. Mix Master

Mix Master

I hope Captain Marvel isn't that OP like feige is saying, thats superman tier boring.

zzzzzzzzzz snooze fest

24. mreddie

mreddie

Looks like AMATW tickets go on sale tomorrow.

25. Yasuke

Yasuke

Appreciate the heads up.

Assuming at 8 AM CT.

Nova.

*puts up shield*

26. Yasuke

Yasuke

27. mreddie

mreddie

28. Neoxon

Neoxon

Thanks, I guess I’m good to go for tomorrow.

I mean, Richard Rider did start his Nova career as a teenager. If you mean Sam, he never really caught on (hence Richie’s return). I could see Sam coming later down the road, but not before Richard Rider.

29. Yasuke

Yasuke

Yeah.

Nah.

I think it’ll be Sam.

30. Neoxon

Neoxon

Like I said, Sam never really caught on like Marvel wanted him to, hence Richard’s return in the comics. At least Carol enjoyed decades of popularity prior to her movie.

31. Yasuke

Yasuke

I know how to read.

I got it the first time. I still think it’ll be Sam because that injects a little more diversity into the MCU roster.

Scott Lang is the Ant-Man, Feige don’t give a damn about popularity.

That doesn’t mean anything Rider’s presence isn’t somehow felt though.

32. Neoxon

Neoxon

Scott Lang did at least enjoy a decent amount of popularity prior to his movie. Diversity’s great & all, but that’ll only get you so far if the character isn’t liked. Fortunately, Ms. Marvel has both going for her.

33. Yasuke

Yasuke

I can’t believe people are still seriously arguing character popularity is some kind of important factor in MCU success.

Fact is, Lang wasn’t Pym, and his casting stirred up a bit of controversy when it was announced that was the angle they were going for. His movie was still a success because 99% of the audience for these movies doesn’t give a damn about comics, especially ones concerning the MCU cast.

You can argue Rider will get the nod first, but it won’t have much of anything to do with popularity because that hasn’t mattered for Marvel Studios yet.

Feige’s made it clear the studio is prioritizing diversity going forward. Another white guy in space doesn’t really hold with that.

34. curb

curb

I can’t wait for Harley Keener to be kid Nova.

35. mreddie

mreddie

Yep tickets tomorrow

36. Pachimari

Pachimari

I've been able to book Ant-Man tickets for a few days but only for July 9. So I'm gonna wait and see if more opens up tomorrow or during the week for July 6 or 5.

37. Yasuke

Yasuke

I hate theaters making it so difficult to see a movie in standard IMAX at a decent hour. If you work a 9-5 and don’t wanna see a late night showing, you’re stuck with IMAX 3D. It’s garbage.

38. Neoxon

Neoxon

Yeah, though I can kinda understand my theater’s case since there’s only one IMAX screen.

39. ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE DAMN IMAX ANT-MAN TICKETS JESUS

40. ManaByte

ManaByte

Sounds like Noon Eastern/ 9am Pacific. That's why not all theaters are listed yet on Fandango.

41. The Kree

The Kree
    Member OP

Y'all acting like Ant-Man tickets are gonna be hard to come by. I didn't even have Infinity War tickets until like three days before release.

42. Yasuke

Yasuke

Right lol only reason I’m not pressed about making a decision like I was for IW and BP.

Thinking about waiting till Friday night to see it since I really don’t wanna sit through IMAX 3D...but that’d ruin my streak of “be there opening night” that I’ve had going on since The Avengers. Eww. I’ve come too far!

43. Neoxon

Neoxon

I was wondering the same thing, especially since I’m after my usual seats in the middle of the theater. Regal be slacking.

44. curb

curb

Hmm

My screen only has two 3D IMAX showings on the Thursday night. They have a full schedule with a 2D IMAX starting the Friday. I guess it’s 3D then since I can only go Thursday.

45. Pachimari

Pachimari

[​IMG]

Set reports for Ant-Man and the Wasp are up now too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

46. Yasuke

Yasuke

Settled for Thursday at 7 with IMAX 3D. Ugh.

Should be fun though.

47. Strafer

Strafer

Paul Rudd wanna move the World Cup, good luck with that Paul.

48. Just got my ticket for Thursday at 9pm, Dolby Atmos theatre.

49. Strafer

Strafer

World Cup is ruining everything.

50. Pachimari

Pachimari