1. Urban Scholar

Urban Scholar

Bruh....

Relevant energy is still relevant

2. I'll take that into consideration. Feeling good right now. Face beat, edges laid, outfit slaying.

3. D i Z

D i Z
    Member OP

I don't know how to approach this subject. I called my mother today to ask how she dealt with having black hair when she was younger. No matter how I rephrased the question, it was always "we straightened it". It was a point of contention, so i had to let it go. I'm not even done getting through my feelings about my grandmother platting my hair when I was with her enough to process all of the women in my life that raised me going through some nonsense.

4. D i Z

D i Z
    Member OP

Man on Fire always does me in. I had a nurse that I bonded with over this film for the walking while dead implications.

Also, Dead Can Dance is forever the greatest thing to happen to music.

5. Man on Fire is such a good film. That Dakota Fanning girl acted her ass off. Denzel as always did his thing

6. Merc_

Merc_

lol at factual proof. All you've said is that you are who you say you are and nothing else. I'm going to go ahead and drop this now since I think everyone gets the point and I'm pretty sure Slay is sick of seeing this. I'm sure they're keeping an eye on your troll ass now anyway.

7. Shy

Shy
    Banned Member

I'm going to respond to this hear, as i don't want to derail that thread.
    No, no i can't. Not anymore. I'm so fucking tired of this shit.

I've got a fucking demerit on my account because of civility, and for calling out the policy of this site. So much for transparency.

Not to mention having to bite my tongue with moderates, and people who use dog whistles. Because i'm meant "to know better"
    The maybe if that was reflected into this site's moderation policy, i wouldn't have to.

8. Royalan

Royalan
    Buy Bionic. Please. Moderator

Sis, if you really want a rundown on the recent actions you've gotten, PM me. Because all I just did was take a quick glance at your profile, and I can tell you right now that it wasn't due to "civility."

But you know that.

9. gblues

gblues

You come at the queen, you best not miss.

10. Merc_

Merc_

The way the other Dems tried to throw her under the bus was gross as fuck. If they actually want to defeat Trump then they better cut that spineless shit out because nobody outside of republicans and concern trolls are here for it.

11. Except the whole picture of me clearly being black and clearly telling you to go fuck yourself. I can add it to my instagram if you’d like.

12. Merc_

Merc_

Still don't see anyone backing you, troll. I commend you on keeping this going though. You know your craft well.

Edit: This is actually the last time I'm going to entertain your bullshit. I've presented to evidence that needed to be shown and how the mods or anyone else takes it is up to them. I'm not going to continue this derail and give you what you want, troll. Especially after Slay already told us to drop it. Please direct any further comments to the wall behind you.

13. Akira86

Akira86

I dunno International Iron Man. But if you put up a video of you singing the acapella version of If I Ever Fall In Love, I might vouch for you, depending on the parts you choose to sing.

edit:

I am finally installing Battlefield 1.

I hope I got the black man addon.

14. DigitalOp

DigitalOp

Rare Exclusive footage of Merc and Iron Man in the streets :

[​IMG]

15. Shy

Shy
    Banned Member

Wish i was a ninja. :(

16. hmmm someone tried to make a short Resident Evil inspired campaign in Divinity Original Sin 2

you just a ninja til you fill your pockets
    then you're mr ninja

17. DigitalOp

DigitalOp

Have you ever seen Ninja Assassin?

If that training montage is what it takes, nope

nope nope nope

You have to be the hardest motherfucker alive. Literally the hardest. Not the 2nd. Not the 3rd.

18. Urban Scholar

Urban Scholar

hmmm????

19. Akira86

Akira86

selectable harlem hellfighter with hidden minority presets.

20. Village

Village

Watching luke cage

1) HAH fuck you they are totally doing the thing

2) Got to episode 6. Oh. Ok shades

21. Shy

Shy
    Banned Member

LOL.
    Second season ?

22. Village

Village

Yeah 2nd season. Shy

23. Shy

Shy
    Banned Member

STOKES. uhhh, i mean good good. :D

24. CryptoBoy

CryptoBoy
    Alt-Account Member

Hey just joined .. mainly for the My Hero OT but just seen the BCC community so just saying Hey.

25. Secret Fawful

Secret Fawful

Started watching Deep Space Nine with a friend, and I can't get over how much better than most of Star Trek this show is. Sisko straight-up punches Q in the face and Q is like, "But...but...Picard never hit me..." *tremble* *tremble*

Dude had it coming for all of The Next Generation but only Sisko had the cajones.

26. Janeway > Your Favorite Rapper

27. Lotus

Lotus

Lmao yup

28. Shy

Shy
    Banned Member

DS9 = Best Trek.

29. Damn right. Every single character was excellent and that show had so much character development

30. Kotto

Kotto

What happened during that Ep?

Is that when Shades and his ride or die homie talk about their relationship in prison?

31. Every time I go out with my main group I notice how 95% of all groups are just same race people when mine there's no repeat races

32. It just proves to me that the Dem party won't ever be a party for us, the minorities. Even though black women always come through for the Dems and are the biggest supporters, they sooner throw a black woman under the bus when she calls for everyone to fight back. Bunch of old spineless fucks in that party.

33. Top EPA ethics official discloses that he has urged additional investigations into Scott Pruitt

34. Village

Village

Yeah, I was like " Oh , ok. This adds a new dynamic to this entire situation "

35. Aiustis

Aiustis

Im okay. I don't people very well anymore. Being around more than 15 pretty gives me a panic attack unless I'm drunk

36. D i Z

D i Z
    Member OP

Mornin' Caprican fighter pilots.

37. Oh ok makes since, sadly
    Yep, still glad I voted for her

And of course the other dems have harsh for her, but none for the death threats she gets

38. gblues

gblues

Morning!

——
    People are getting excited at seeing Tetris in 4K. I.. I can’t even. I am unable to even. I have lost the ability to even.

39. Merc_

Merc_

Yep. It's crazy to me since even their white progressive base isn't here for that shit either. The left is fired up and sick of taking shit from the GOP and yet rather than appeal to that, they'd rather be cowards. The next presidential primary is going to be a huge shitshow.

40. Someone gave my parents this randomly:
    [​IMG]

41. Aiustis

Aiustis

Better characters than most of trek. Stellar cast of secondary characters too. The only trek where anyone but 3 characters had personality. Fuck Kai Winn though. Garak is GOAT. Nog grows on you. And Duet is one of the best episodes

42. D i Z

D i Z
    Member OP

They even turned Jake into a good character. The Defiance was the baddest ship in the fleet.

43. Oh, Spain. Smh

44. D i Z

D i Z
    Member OP

This game has been garbo for like an entire day it feels like.

45. D i Z

D i Z
    Member OP

Could really go for some Carl's Jr right now.

46. D i Z

D i Z
    Member OP

The games are just going to be shite from here on out, aren't they?

47. Skittles

Skittles

I see we've hit the point in the cycle where GoW threads are toxic to go into lol

48. sooperkool

sooperkool

Trekkie Alert!

It's the Defiant

49. D i Z

D i Z
    Member OP

You're right! My bad. Defiance was the source of my third fav avatar, and a decent game that had no chance.