1. Urban Scholar

Urban Scholar

In regards to Amazon, yeah I got people that work for them. I hear it's not bad and pay could be better.

But as something of a journalist myself...

when you multiple stories of being suspect within the past few month alone. Something, somewhere isn't right

2. Beefy

Beefy
    Community Resettler Member

[​IMG]
    Cheese icecream... with crushed cheat-oh crisps dust....

3. What's crazy is when people try to pretend corporate isn't run like the warehouses, but its a psychological pressure instead of a physical endurance/no pee breaks sorta deal.

Supposedly the burnout is high no matter what, and the company prides itself on it.

4. bobbychalkers

bobbychalkers

[​IMG]

5. pokeystaples

pokeystaples

That dust is basura....but have you had creole cream cheese ice cream? I would slap a stranger's baby for a pint.

6. gblues

gblues

This is what I've heard as well. I got an Amazon recruiter trying to hit me on LinkedIn and I'm like.. no.

7. cdyhybrid

cdyhybrid

I have a good friend who works at Amazon corporate and it sounds like somewhere I'd never want to work.

8. Yep. I've heard it will be the toughest years of your life but its like having Google or MS on your resume.

But honestly I rather speak at a few conferences instead of not having a life.

9. cdyhybrid

cdyhybrid

Lady who harassed that kid at the pool got kicked out of her pyramid scheme. Man, you really gotta fuck up to get kicked out of a pyramid scheme, especially when you're the mark.

10. I feel sick

11. DigitalOp

DigitalOp

D i Z if you're reading this, it's too late.

Let them be fam, let them be.

Yo, I had the meanest migraine last night into this morning. Finally coming around

12. Akira86

Akira86

Beefy why you so proud of that Trump flavored Ice Cream treat tho?

warn a nigga about, not introduce a nigga to.

13. sqwarlock

sqwarlock

Morning y'all, hope you're having a good...

okay nevermind, fuck this, I'm out.

14. Beefy

Beefy

I aint touching that shit man, it hurt my eyes so got to have dudes who share the pain with me

15. DigitalOp

DigitalOp

That's not how love works Beefy. You gotta shield us with your love, not spread the pain.

16. Faustek

Faustek

No clue what she says but that's dope.

-----

https://www.theroot.com/out-of-work-vampire-sammy-sosa-tells-sports-illustrated-1827205913

Vampire Sammy Sosa lol
    OH Lord.
    Do read the rest tho.

17. I been gettin that at multiple sites

18. Beefy

Beefy

Love is helping me share my pain and getting over it together

19. What happened to D i Z

????? What happened???

20. sooperkool

sooperkool

You gotta do what you gotta do when the beat drops.

21. Lotus

Lotus

I'm dying

22. Kreed

Kreed

Viktor found a new special guest for his mixtape.

23. Ooh, I got to try that.

24. sooperkool

sooperkool

Damn, Senegal got knocked out, lost out on fair play points...

25. pokeystaples

pokeystaples

[​IMG]

If you see this at your grocer scoop it on the quickness. It's worth every red cent.

26. Akira86

Akira86

ridiculous fuck shit

27. "we not ready for a leesaseal feature we just need a co-sign" https://youtu.be/6JfKDt9KsF4?t=1m51s

28. Shy

Shy
    Banned Member

Evening.
    Yeah noticed i was getting it on other sites too, last night. I think it's because of the latest update. Seems fine though at the moment. *knocks on wood*

29. [​IMG]

30. Shy

Shy
    Banned Member

Forgot to mention earlier.

CREAM CHEESE ICE-CREAM, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?!?!?!?!?!?

31. MizerMan

MizerMan

That's...just...

We have stepped away from the light...

32. Faustek

Faustek

Ice cream always need a splash of rum. Bourbon goes as well.

33. ____

____

Lawd I love that girl Syd so much.

34. Akira86

Akira86

ice cream and cognac not bad combo either. i mean ice cream and certain spirits work

35. Faustek

Faustek

Can we please stop everyone from posting their kids running around naked all the time?

Hmm, I have some vanilla, chocolate and Texan pecan somewhere I think and some Larsen. That gonna do or some specific cognac you can recommend?

36. You know some think "Cracker" is the white man's version of taking back "nikka"
    But to me their word they took back was actually "Hang"

37. Akira86

Akira86

remy vsop, never had larsen, but a quick google shows remy owned them for a minute.

and yeah neapolitan ice cream with cognac is a nice contrast and compliment of flavors

also if haagen dazs had a neapolitan flavor they would make a real severe killing.

38. Faustek

Faustek

Think I can keep any old fashion around for myself? I need to plan that shit out or buy when I'm away and not staying home(work) else the good ice cream gone before I can step inside the door.

Gonna try with some Ben & Jerry. Been fucking with them a lot since their refugee initiative.

39. Mr Jones

Mr Jones

DiZ, you didn't deserve that ban, but you definitely were in a bad place when you posted. Don't let 'em put you there fam.

40. Why do supermarkets have little areas where they sell bargain discounted food?

Why would I want to eat somthin that isn't good enough to be placed with other food?

41. Urban Scholar

Urban Scholar

Waiting on this album

42. Aiustis

Aiustis

The secret is: it's perfectly fine. Expiration dates mean shit for most foods and beat up produce is extra cheap because no one but the most savvy of shoppers would otherwise buy it.

43. Merc_

Merc_

I actually get to post in here plenty since I'm not the one slinging alt accounts around. I already pulled your card and not a single poster is going to trust a damn word you post. FOH.

44. What alt accounts? What are you on about? Who the hell are you anyways? You awful concerned about a grown man that ain’t you.

45. Merc_

Merc_

Shut up and get out.

46. LMFAOOOOO nah. I know I’m black. The proof is out there. I don’t know who you is opp. You got some explaining to do as to why you’re super hard up when I proved who I was a long time ago.

47. Merc_

Merc_

lol the best you can do to answer that post is "nah". Hahahaha, and I like how you just so happened to pop up and start posting here the moment this thread got the community spotlight.

Yeah, you're definitely on the level and not at all some troll from the sandbox.

48. Urban Scholar

Urban Scholar

Hope you all are doing well this evening.

49. Akira86

Akira86

Yo international Iron man Can you post a picture of yourself with today's newspaper and a message that says Akira28 is the motherfuckin man?

that would not be easy to photoshop.