1. isual

isual
    Banned Member

how would you rate GDAX/Coinbase ? are they trustworthy to some extent ? i currently only trade there, but have an account with Gemini and Binance - both verified.

2. Queen Kong

Queen Kong
    kiri kiri kiri... Moderator

Blockchain.info somehow gave me avast security warning about URL:Mal. Does not instill confidence.

3. Chris McQueen

Chris McQueen

I use them currently, I defo need to get a hardware wallet though.

4. Queen Kong

Queen Kong

I looked it up and some people have had it as well.
    Okay, I will give it a try anyway. I don't trust exchange sites after reading all the comments and news.

Thinking of getting Trezor if I was to get a hardware wallet. They have a local website in Australia. With Nano S I'd have to import.

5. Sloane

Sloane

Bitstamp and Gemini are your best bets (audited / somewhat regulated and insured), GDAX "should" be fine, too. Binance is neither audited nor insured and they deal with Tether but at least we know the people behind it. Not great but personally I trust them enough to buy and sell alts. Probably wouldn't leave them there though.

6. Chris McQueen

Chris McQueen

Yeah, I was interested in the Nano S but their site says they're out of stock until 28th March.

7. Sirpopopop

Sirpopopop
    _ _ _ w _ _ _ Administrator

This post contains hidden text. Quote to reveal it.

Synapse Airdrop for resetera people.

8. Senteevs

Senteevs

I have no idea what this is, but thanks.

9. Syder

Syder

I'm not familiar with this project either but thank you, Sirpopopop, all the same.

10. burnfout

burnfout

Thanks for the airdrop !

11. Drkirby

Drkirby

Oh boy.

Also, what's this about a white list?

12. Queen Kong

Queen Kong

Grabbed some. Thanks!

13. Sirpopopop

Sirpopopop
    _ _ _ w _ _ _ Administrator

I did not buy into the ICO. I do enjoy the airdropped tokens though. :)

14. ZiT

ZiT

Thanks for the airdrop.

15. tommy7154

tommy7154

Thank you sir!

16. artsi

artsi

Another day I bought VEN.

I still want one more pile of it before the rebranding event.

17. Lilalaunebaer

Lilalaunebaer

Well, i´m certainly glad i sold all my btc around the crash for litecoin, so i can move that around faster in case i wanted to buy something. Didn´t though, now i have a bunch of ltc that´s been going up a lot now, in relation to btc value. Sick.

18. Senteevs

Senteevs

When is that again?

19. Vex

Vex

claimed like a ninja. but what is this?

20. Crispy

Crispy

Thinking of using ENJ wallet for some of my coins, anyone have any experience with this one? Looks pretty good from what I can tell.

21. Donos

Donos

Don't let your coins on exchanges unless it's 5 € or something. Even then this 5 € could be 500 € in 3 years. Every coins has some official / 3rd party wallet or is an ERC20 token so you can use MEW. Even the big exchanges can have server outages or something and be offline for days (recently kraken or Binance). When the market crashes at that moment, you could loose your window to sell / (or buy with your BTC there).

CM is coinsmarkets.com. coinmarketcap.com is mostly called CMC.

February 26.

Pleasantly surprised from these gains in the morning. Don't forget Tether investigations though.

22. Cipherr

Cipherr

How spoiled you can get on these dips is insane. Im feeling really salty about having some free money this weekend and watching everything rise. [​IMG]

Everything is still clearly way below ATH, yet I still find myself wishing it dips again. Oh well, Airswap isn't eating these gains yet, its a slow mover, maybe I'll pick up some of that this weekend.

23. Agree with this. I'd say the majority of exchanges that were around in 2013 either got hacked or at some point ran off with user funds. Be very weary with the small ones or the ones that list virtually anything regardless of volume.

24. Sunbro83

Sunbro83

I’m stuck because I bought around £50 of VEN a month ago. I bought 10 VEN and Binance took a small slice of the transaction so I was only left with 9.99 after the purchase. Binance have a minimum withdraw limit of 10 VEN so now it’s stuck on the exchange.

Anyone know if the rebrand is going to require me taking my VEN off an exchange to swap my tokens? No idea how this sort of thing works. If so, am I better buying a little more now so I can withdraw it off Binance (and just take the 1.9 VEN withdrawal fee as a loss)?

25. They've definitely suggested that your VEN will be fine on exchanges (that the exchange will do all the work for you) but until they actually say what's happening I don't think anyone can say for sure. There's no need to do anything now though, they'll give you plenty of time to follow whatever instructions they put out.

26. Sloane

Sloane

Also, the token swap is not happening during the rebrand but when the mainnet launches, in June at the earliest.

27. Crashnburn85

Crashnburn85

Thank you sir.

Just a general question. Are there good resources to find air drops? I know most are piles of coins that probably won't amount to much, but never hurts to have free lottery tickets.

28. Donos

Donos

https://www.reddit.com/r/Crypto_Airdrops/ and others. Reddit is a good spot to find these.

29. Crashnburn85

Crashnburn85

Thanks!

30. djplaeskool

djplaeskool

VEN finally having a bit of a breakout.

31. Haz

Haz
    You have seen. Member

32. burnfout

burnfout

Ven doing gods work today

33. FieldofE

FieldofE

yea this happened to me, took coinbase a week to get back to me and remove the double charges.

34. I stopped using my debit card on Coinbase because my bank started charging me international transaction fees, even though I'm in the US (and so is Coinbase).

35. Donos

Donos

Rerouting money over Panama and Seychelles is not cheap :)

36. Prologue

Prologue

Vechain rising again

37. Chris McQueen

Chris McQueen

Much appreciated.

38. djplaeskool

djplaeskool

It's because the transactions are processed by Coinbase UK

[​IMG]

BoA started charging me 3% of my debit buys in "International Transaction fees"

39. artsi

artsi

Please stay low for another week so I can buy more lol.

It's not that much but I'm trying to have 1000 VEN before the rebranding event.

40. Ah, that makes sense. I didn't realize they were being processed in the UK.

My account isn't with BoA, but my fees were about 3% as well.

Thanks for the info!

41. Brandson

Brandson

Not sure why I didn't jump on that ETHBTC ratio trade yesterday. Ratio fell from 0.0987 to 0.0943 since this post. Would have been a nice quick trade. It's riskier now.

Edit: Still falling... 0.0936 now.

42. Senteevs

Senteevs

The magical $10k

43. burnfout

burnfout

Ahhh 10k welcome

44. djplaeskool

djplaeskool

Woooo~ 10k

45. Jzeero

Jzeero

Ah shit I sold at 8k

46. Brandson

Brandson

There were some weird looking trades on Bitfinex BTCUSD around 10k. You could only really appreciate it in real-time, but you can see some of it by looking at the 1M volume history.

Big buys to break 10k, fall slightly below, a 300 BTC wall appears right at 10k, the wall is eaten, falls below again, a 500 BTC wall appears immediately again right at 10k, and is eaten again. Maybe it's all legit, but that just looked really strange to me.

47. burnfout

burnfout

10,1 already, wow

48. benzy

benzy

Is BTC about to go on a bull run or something, why are alts going down.

49. Reven

Reven

Thanks for this.

50. Luschient

Luschient

[​IMG]