1. XandBosch

XandBosch

Well, shit! Now I'm worried mine won't be mailed out today either :(

2. Proteus

Proteus

I didn't actually receive the email until 5:50pm EST yesterday from Analogue but the tracking information shows that shipping information was received by the courier at 1am EST yesterday. So it's possible there has been movement on your package even if they haven't sent you the tracking.

As of today it's still on shipping information received. Meh.

3. zelkian

zelkian

I live in Vegas and I ordered on Feb. 7 with an early 9000 number, but I haven't gotten any emails about shipping yet.

Hoping my proximity to the shipments will result in a surprise delivery today.

4. thomasjast

thomasjast

Got my DHL shipping notice just an hour ago for order 11xxx. Tracking number doesn't work yet, but it's a start.

5. Wereroku

Wereroku

Got a shipping notice some time last night but the tracking number is not active yet. Order in the 11k range with UPS.

6. XandBosch

XandBosch

You guys are getting the shipping notices to the email account you ordered the unit from?

7. thomasjast

thomasjast

Yes, but you can also click Status on your initial order email.

8. Yesterday

Yesterday

I’m in Texas and mine just shipped

9. DOTDASHDOT

DOTDASHDOT

Is red cart Doom quite a difficult one to come by? Or is it just a bad time to get one on eBay? Picked up cart only for £42 Del, from US to UK, as there is no way I'm putting up with 50hz Pal, was literally the only one on there.

10. McBradders

McBradders
    Sumo Digital Verafied

You can put the cart in and flick it to 60 once it’s running, can’t you?

11. McBradders

McBradders
    Sumo Digital Verafied

OMG MINE HAS SHIPPED TIME TO PARTY!!!!!

I’m really excited.

12. DOTDASHDOT

DOTDASHDOT

Apparently FX chip games, only run in their native countries refresh.

13. Slackerchan

Slackerchan

I got my shipping confirmation just a few minutes ago. Now I'm gonna look at getting a Super Gameboy 2 so I can play my GBC copy of Metal Gear Solid. :)

14. XandBosch

XandBosch

Still nothing

"shakes fist"

15. McBradders

McBradders
    Sumo Digital Verafied

Absolutely disgusting dot jpeg

16. TSM

TSM

I'd imagine most of the uncommon carts are having their prices spike with all the Super NT buyers looking to pick up some games right now.

17. Chronokeys

Chronokeys

Finally got my shipping confirmation and tracking number an hour ago, so excited to test my carts! just out of curiosity, how big is your snes collections guys? I’m sure mine is a very small in comparison, only 37, but has some of my favorites including the FFs and chrono trigger to name a few

18. Slackerchan

Slackerchan

I've got a couple dozen. Gonna test out the Strike trilogy first as I've had the craving for several months now.

19. XandBosch

XandBosch

I think I have about 30, but I'm not the kind of collector who buys games just to buy them or collect them if that makes sense, I buy the ones I know I'll play. I just recently bought an authentic Earthbound cart (decent price, yes I've opened it). I just had to have it, despite owning the game on 3DS, Wii U and the SNES Classic haha.

I've also been stocking up on a few select game boy games though. Super Game Boy must be the dopest gaming peripheral in history. Buddy from work and I have been playing Pokemon Red and Blue on our SPs (I started because I wanted to play it on my TV through the SGB and Super Nt) and it feels like the old days. We're constantly checking in on eachother and we're going to have a battle when we beat the Elite 4 in our respective games lol.

20. Chronokeys

Chronokeys

Yeah I’m not trying to get a full set either, snes game prices are insanely high these days so I just want to have the games I owned back in the day, or the ones I think are great. Still missing a bunch though lol.

21. XandBosch

XandBosch

Yeah exactly. The two on my list right now are Axelay and Mystical Ninja. They're not super high priced or even super rare, but I'm having an insanely hard time finding them locally. Might just have to do the Ebay route.

22. Alright, mine shipped.

Hopefully for $40 it'll be here by Monday.

23. F34R

F34R

If you're in the region near California, MAYBE. If you're middle America to the east coast, heck no. If you're international, better chances of getting it faster.

24. cgatto

cgatto

Well, no matter what happened with my console and firmware, the console won't power on at all anymore. No LED or anything. With the new board in the mail, I figured I'd play around with it some more, and after one more attempt at a firmware update and using a different program to format the card, it just straight up refuses to turn on. Interesting. If it wasn't a hardware failure before, it definitely is now!

All that aside, now I get to look forward to the excitement of receiving a new board, which for some reason is almost as exciting as when the system was in the mail in the first place, haha

25. cgatto

cgatto

Mine currently sits at 59. About 20 of those I'll probably never play as they were just throw-ins that I got in bundles trying to snag other games. I have most of my favorites though, which is all I ever wanted.

26. Proteus

Proteus

I found a copy of Yoshi's Island for SFC just down the street from me for $15. Why did I buy that one on eBay? Also grabbed Fire Pro Wrestling X for $10.

27. Steve McQueen

Steve McQueen

Hell yeah! Ordered yesterday ( Black NT order 12XXX and shipping now :)

Way faster than I expected :)

28. Proteus

Proteus

lol.

I think a lot of people are still waiting on getting their shipping notification who ordered a few weeks earlier.

My notification has been stuck on "shipping information received" for over 24 hours now.

29. F34R

F34R

Mine hasn't shipped. Ugh. I swear if I didn't want to support Kevtris, I wouldn't buy from Analogue. Luckily, there isn't going to be another console from them that I'd want.

30. angelgrievous

angelgrievous

Seriously? I ordered on the 6th of Feb. and I haven't even gotten an email. Ugh.

31. beelulzebub

beelulzebub

Super Game Boy 2 doesn't play clear GBC carts like Metal Gear Solid. Black ones that also play in a regular GB are fine though.

The primary difference between the first and second Super Game Boys is the clock speed. The first SGB has a higher clock speed, so games run faster. The second is identical to that of a Game Boy, and will provide a more authentic Game Boy experience. The second one unfortunately doesn't play GBC games.

32. Proteus

Proteus

The first plays GBC?

33. beelulzebub

beelulzebub

No, neither one does. At least for the GBC only clear carts. The backwards compatible black GBC carts play just fine.

34. k701

k701

6 Feb also over here. Just when I was about to type that mine hasn’t shipped either and to fuck Analogue, I got the shipping email lol.

35. gotenks266

gotenks266

hey guys. long time lurker here but i wanted to finally speak up in this thread. got my shipping confirmation today! i hit up a new retro store that opened up in Little Tokyo in Downtown LA. is 40 bucks for a Super Gameboy 2 a decent price? other than that i also wanted to know if Dracula X on Super Famicom for 65 dollars loose cart was decent. hope to get some tips on cool Super Famicom games to pick up from you all

36. angelgrievous

angelgrievous

from what I've been able to find that seems like a good price for something you can look at and hold before buying (Super Gameboy 2). I'm not sure on the Dracula X cart though as I have not looked into that one. I would grab the SG2 though.

37. beelulzebub

beelulzebub

I recently got an SGB2 on eBay for $55, which looked like about the going price, so yeah, I think $40 is a good deal.

I'll have to check that store out. What's it called?

38. Steve McQueen

Steve McQueen

I dunno why, but I’m lucky I guess.

It’s real. Got the DHL Express tracking number. I’m from Europe and there are other people from Europe where the NT was shipped fast.

39. gotenks266

gotenks266

it’s called Retro Game Camp. if you know where Jungle is it’s right next to it

40. B.K.

B.K.

I ordered one on February 6. No shipping information yet.

41. Aeana

Aeana

If you're in the US, you can check your address via UPS MyChoice to see if anything is being sent to you. Back when they shipped my Super NT, I had tracking information via that for several days before I ever got notified by Analogue.

This is assuming they're still doing US shipments via UPS and not DHL though.

42. F34R

F34R

I've been checking MyUPS and nothing is showing for me, except the three bestbuy items I have on the way.

43. Was hoping to walk home to a package but nothing. Oh well. Always Monday I guess.

44. Chakoo

Chakoo

My collection is super small. I only have 8 titles and I just added 3 titles to my collection recently in prep for the Super NT. Snes was always the least focused part of my retro collection since I spent so much time playing NES & SNES growing up that I was more interested in focusing on systems I had played less.

If you don't mind me asking, what store? I think you're from TO? I'm just curious because Game Centre had Yoshi Island SFC cart a while back for $15 then it was gone. So I didn't know if it sold or if they just sent it to the danforth spot. When they randomly had a small set of SFC games a while back I picked up the copy of Bomberman 3 and regret not also grabbing the Bomberman 4 they also had.

45. F34R

F34R

I'd be surprised if mine got here before the 12th. Eastern USA sucks. lol

46. Pachinko

Pachinko

:( no email , no change to my status page on analog and no miraculously early SD2SNES either :( :( ah well, hopefully it all shows up next week. Anyone that has an SD2SNES have a quick easy guide for what I need to do ? I keep hearing about fat32 formatting the SDcard which is something that also needs to get done to update the NT's firmware so I suppose I can easily make due with just finding a single card to use for both (update the firmware first , then use the card for the SD2SNES cart). I was hoping to have at least one to play around with today but I've got MOSS to keep me busy (among many other games tbh :P) in the meantime.

47. Proteus

Proteus

Game Mania at Keele and Bloor. They had another. You sort of have to look for it on a shelf of SFC games.

48. SiG

SiG

To those who have gotten their delivery notification: What is the range of your order number? Mine is in the 9000s, but still no word from either UPS or Analogue's own status page.

49. Proteus

Proteus

11100s. But I am in Canada. DHL.

50. henlo_birb

henlo_birb

ETA on next jailbreak update?