1. Lotus

Lotus

Don't skip anything :3

2. caliph95

caliph95

Just do what I do and read episode guides for season 1

3. Bufbaf

Bufbaf

First season with few exceptions is way better than people give it credit for. Most of the "filler" episodes of S01 have a ton of character establishing going on.

4. ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Don't listen to this either.

Watch the entire series.

5. Hagi

Hagi

I mean on one hand you have Lash and the other you have Ghost Rider. I'm leaning on skipping to 4 but I guess I can give it a spin and see what it's like.

For the record I did actually like season 1 and most of what I can remember of 2.

6. Lotus

Lotus

Season 4 ain't going anywhere, just saying

7. WoollyTitan

WoollyTitan
    Banned Member

Let's.....let's be realistic here lol. The vast majority of Season 1 is unwatchable, up until episode 16.

It's a literal cure for insomnia.

8. Jason Frost

Jason Frost

Every time I see these things, I'm thinking: Chinese balls or Geisha balls?

9. water_wendi

water_wendi

i think the space bunker was actually an underground bunker before it was re-purposed. The Lighthouse? Thats pretty much in line with what we've seen Shield call bases before. i wouldnt be surprised if the base is a time capsule of sorts made by Fitz.

edit:
    i say dont skip anything. Its not that long and its not as painful if you know its going to pay off.

10. Lotus

Lotus

My friend got through it just fine, turns out it's entirely more manageable when you can binge the entire thing nowadays. Not to mention the knowledge that it does get better.

I don't regret watching any of it.

Lol

11. WoollyTitan

WoollyTitan
    Banned Member

Think Inhumans will be the same rofl? That it'll be "more manageable" if you binge it? XD

You're more than welcome to take that challenge and get back to us. I do recommend you have your insurance card and a defibrillator kit nearby though. >:3

12. caliph95

caliph95

Pretty sure the UN classified watching Inhumans as a human rights violation

13. Hagi

Hagi

Yeah but Ghost Rider and Space-capades!

I binged all of season 1 and enjoyed it well enough. Sure it had a rocky start but the cast was fun and I liked how interacted even before the Winter Soldier stuff.

14. Lotus

Lotus

I don't understand bringing up Inhumans.

15. caliph95

caliph95

If you can survive season 1 and enjoy then definitely watch 3

16. WoollyTitan

WoollyTitan
    Banned Member

A lot of people are comparing Inhumans as Season-1 quality AoS. I.......honestly didn't watch enough Inhumans to come to that.

I couldn't.

17. caliph95

caliph95

I only watch the pilot which was like 2 or 3 episodes

One of the worst shows i ever watched

18. Lotus

Lotus

Well they're wrong. First half was bland and all, but c'mon now.

19. Freezasaurus

Freezasaurus

I watched the trailer and that was enough for me lmao

20. caliph95

caliph95

The actual show is even worse than the trailer suggests

21. Pachimari

Pachimari

I really enjoyed Season 1 of Agents of Shield, and wasn't bored by any of the early episodes. I loved getting to know these characters and just taking it all in, but I binged it on Bluray so maybe that helped.

22. Lotus

Lotus

This lol

The only point in watching it was to hate-watch it with the community, but now that it's over with, I just can't be bothered.

23. Jason Frost

Jason Frost

- Hey, what are these? Are these... Are these stress balls? Like, you know to relieve tension, like uh... like Humphrey Bogart did in that old movie. What was it called? He was like, there are three ways to do things aboard my vessel. The right way, the wrong way and my way. If you do things my way, we'll get along just fine.

- Those are my Ben Wa Balls.

- What?

- Ben Wa Balls. You know, I put them inside of me, I rock my legs and I get off.

- Really?

24. ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

What you just said was the opposite of realistic. It was hyperbole. The show has good episodes before that. "Unwatchable" is nonsense.

25. WoollyTitan

WoollyTitan
    Banned Member

Wow rofl. If you thought the pilot was 3 episodes long, that tells you everything. XD So yeah, I'll admit in comparison AoS actually had a smooth and sleek pilot. Set everything up perfectly, it's just the stuff that followed immediately was a bore. Not even am amusing Nick Fury cameo was enough to elevate it.

26. Kree Woman is bae, the music that plays when she walked in. Whew

27. rsfour

rsfour

I think that's Julie Mao from The Expanse.

28. Callibretto

Callibretto

The women in this show is more badass than the men

29. Lotus

Lotus

Yea I was crushing hard lol, is that the first female Kree we've seen?

30. ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Bear McCreary still kicking ass.

31. caliph95

caliph95

Weren't you scare of her or is that your fetish

And yes I think she's the first one the rest were dudes even in guardians

32. Jay Shadow

Jay Shadow

Cliffhanger unfortunately. They were really confident they were gonna get picked up. They should have learned from their previous 2 Stargates that got cancelled on cliffhangers.

33. Pachimari

Pachimari

Yup, I'm pretty sure she is.

Now I gotta give The Expanse a watch. I planned to back when it premiered anyway, but never got around to it because of so much other stuff. Did it get cancelled or is it still going?

34. SRG01

SRG01

HEY

(I'm one of those two people :( )

35. Lotus

Lotus

No comment.

Lol, this is Guardians 2 all over again

36. This isn't even remotely true. The beginning of season 1 meanders a bit as it tries to find its identity, picks up around ep13 and is firing on all cylinders by the end of 16. Nothing before that is "unwatchable."

No one should be skipping anything. One of the best things about the show is how it subverted itself and evolved its characters from then to now.

37. caliph95

caliph95

I watched an episode or 2 while bored and channel surfing so I guess I'm the other lol

38. Mandos

Mandos

I can't wait to watch these, was originally going to wait and watch on the Grandparents tv when I get home next week, buuuutttt I just saw they are on Hulu so I'll probably watch tomorrow

39. WoollyTitan

WoollyTitan
    Banned Member

Slightly off-discussion question, but does anyone know of any Season 4 blu-ray news? I'm an avid MCU blu-ray collector and I like having it all. :D

40. Dove Cameron (and no it isn't).

41. Parch

Parch

That was good. I thought it would be more about the juice sucking bugs but they're just a locked away annoyance that will get used when needed. Shield dealing with stupid future humans and creepy Ben Wa Kree is much better.

42. Callibretto

Callibretto

I wonder if this season will have skrull too

43. Rvaan

Rvaan

I'm wondering if that guy from the intro who shed his skin is a Skrull. Probably not but you never know.

44. Pachimari

Pachimari

Skrulls would be hype!

What are these four-legged aliens called again? I keep forgetting their names. They are visually much more pleasing than the Outriders in Infinity War which surprises me a great deal, since I really liked the design of the Outriders in the Infinity comic book run.

45. Kirblar

Kirblar

Unlikely, they're being saved for a certain someone.

46. Still going. And Julie Mao was played by someone completely different than Dove Cameron, who plays the female Kree.

47. Jay Shadow

Jay Shadow

There's no way the movies let them use Skrulls before Captain Marvel does.

48. caliph95

caliph95

Slayven favorite character?

49. Hagi

Hagi

The Brood?

I'm pretty hype to see the Skrulls in Captain Marvel wonder if we'll see more of them in future films as well post Phase 3. They need to go somewhere after Thanos. If this FOX stuff does go through we could get Super Skrull.

50. luffxan

luffxan

Would be really weird if he was skrulls all do actual shape-shifting no skins involved. Probably some new race we haven't seen yet.