1. Muzy

Muzy
    Self-Requested Ban Member OP

Looks like the Famicom mini is coming back too!

2. rjinaz

rjinaz

Missed out first time. Maybe.

3. Taco_Human

Taco_Human

Already have the SNES, I might do it just for another controller.

4. Just got the SNES Classic. Love it. Might be in for this, as well.

5. FTF

FTF

Oh sweet! Got a SNES but never the NES, so will def this time.

6. Still only one controller...will they stock those again too?

7. SolidChamp

SolidChamp

I really, really want both classic systems without having to play scalper prices.

They’re just so difficult to find!

8. Bakercat

Bakercat

What happened to the whole, "the NES Classic is discontinued" shtick?

9. Vito

Vito
    formerly Undead Fantasy Member

Can't wait to not be able to get this for a second time.

10. Grapezard

Grapezard

You guys think they'll ship 5, or 6 of them this time?

11. King Onion

King Onion

Glad they didn’t (seem to) make anything different with this run. Would be fairly salty if there were games I couldn’t get since I missed out in round one.

12. maximumzero

maximumzero

I initially passed on this even though I had one preordered, but I think I’ll nab one this time just to complement my SNES Mini. Time to re-follow Wario64 I guess.

13. alr1ght

alr1ght

Will buy and never use it. :)

Hopefully they don't jack up the price.

14. Clix

Clix

I mean considering that the SNES classic has been constantly in stock after the first month or so and says to get, there is hope for this one.

15. TheBeardedOne

TheBeardedOne

Maybe I'll pick one up, since I never got one the first time around (not that I really tried), or owned an NES. I got to play my cousins' with them when I'd visit, or play the one that other cousins left at my grandparents' 2-3 hours away, but not as often as I would've liked.

I've owned 2 SNES Classics, but have been so burned out on gaming that I haven't opened either. I sold the first one I bought (lined up for it on release day for 2 hours) to my friend for cost (well, $120 instead of $115 - his choice), and the second one is still sitting on my bed. I'd like to sell it then buy another one someday, to get the store warranty again for 30 days.

My intention was to open the first, then it was to open the second and use it within the 30 days to make sure it was okay. But I just haven't had the interest or energy to game much lately. For the last year, really.

16. Tobor

Tobor

“Return to stores” as in I can walk in and buy one or “return to stores” as in I can look at an empty shelf because I don’t have time to fight with scalpers?

17. Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn

I wish they released Vol. 2 with more or different games, like to one Japan is getting.

18. RedMercury

RedMercury

Does the NES Classic controller work with the SNES Classic?

19. BriGuy

BriGuy

Pick it up if you can. As much as I love the SNES Classic, I think I got more enjoyment out of the NES one.

20. spad3

spad3

Might consider getting this, don't really care for much on the console other than SMB, SMB3, and Metroid

21. goldenpp73

goldenpp73

This time..

22. NoKisum

NoKisum

RIP Virtual Console

23. samthebreadman

samthebreadman
    Resettlement Advisor Member

I think this time they will include the fix for the sound issues the older firmwares had. I know they fixed it internally after release.

24. RockmanBN

RockmanBN

They announced last year that they were going to make more NES Classics.

25. ReyVGM

ReyVGM

Damn, I had high hopes they would do a revised version with a better game selection and two controllers. Would gladly pay $80 for that.

26. fiendcode

fiendcode

They need to add rewind.

27. sinonobu

sinonobu

Famicom Mini is also getting restocked on June 28th.

28. ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

They announced this months ago.

29. TheIdiot

TheIdiot

Strategically before the September Switch NES games.

30. Helacious

Helacious

I wonder if those will have the data wire of the usb port cut off

31. Aaron

Aaron

Yeah if they cut some licensing deals they could probably do another 30 games or so without repeating anything.

Lost Levels, Castlevania 3, Contra, another Mega Man game (probably 1 or 3), Earthbound Beginnings, DuckTales, TMNT, River City Ransom...

32. Barely Able

Barely Able

Hopefully they make double the amount of extra controllers. Will be upset if they don’t have enough of those. Considering I see at least 10 SNES classics a week I assume the stock of this will be fairly high as well.

33. mute

mute

Same kit as first time? 2p controllers going to be available too?

34. Ouroboros

Ouroboros

I was able to find the snes quite a few times so I’m hopeful I’ll be able to find the nes too!

35. Wafflinson

Wafflinson

Will buy assuming they don't jack up the prices on NES (no interest in SNES).

Might put up with say a $10 increase, but nothing more.

36. Balbanes

Balbanes

Also, does the SNES Classic controller work with the NES Classic?

37. Insomniac

Insomniac

This is all I want to know. Last I checked it was ~$40 to get one from Amazon/eBay. At that price I'd rather just pay $20 more and get a whole extra Classic.

38. They should have increased the price to $70 or $80 and included another controller.

39. Radd Redd

Radd Redd

Yesss. Paid off not giving money to scalpers. I'm in for one.

40. I’m in. I skipped this initially but getting the SNES one has made me want one. Glad I waited.

41. retrobotjr

retrobotjr

Hope they announce a game boy classic at e3

42. maximumzero

maximumzero

Might snap this up too. Regret not getting the first Amazon Japan run with the collectible card set. It was in my cart and everything the night it launched.

43. They literally made one extra controller for every ten NES Classics the first time around. I hope they come to their senses about this.

44. UltraMagnus

UltraMagnus

45. MRORANGE

MRORANGE

No thanks already have the SNES and the Raspberry Pi 3 does a better emulation of the games and has a better feature set and customisation options.

46. entremet

entremet

Don’t the SNES controllers work with these?

47. HardRojo

HardRojo

Hopefully I'll be able to get one, SNES still seem plentiful so I'm not in a hurry for one since I want to get a Switch first and might try and get one before Black Friday even.

48. TripaSeca

TripaSeca

I feel sorry for everyone that ended up paying so much more on this thing....

49. Anti

Anti

Time to buy.

50. yyr

yyr

It'll plug in, but since you're missing the X, Y, L, and R buttons, you won't be able to actually play the games.

Yes.