1. djinn

djinn

I'm continually impressed that a trash manga like Naruto can still generate such passionate discussions. Kishi is a mad genius, he's capitalised on crap.

2. ShadowFox

ShadowFox

And go, another thing, according to the Last, Naruto fell in love with Hinata/started to know she liked him IN THAT film timeline. So any arguments about how they were set up beforehand are kind of hilarious.

The endgame pairing was always objectively going to be a complete shitshow. These comparisons to Harry Potter is damn near insulting. Rowling telegraphed Ron and Hermione by book 4, and most Of Harry/Hermione came from Emma and Dan’s natural chemistry in the movies and shippers projecting that in the books. To say that any pairing in Naruto is parallel to that is some crazy talk.

Now you want to talk about being robbed, I’m still salty about Tai/Sora not being a thing

3. Nocturnowl

Nocturnowl

It shouldn't come as a surprise, just look at all the Dragon Ball Z discussion OT revels in.

4. lunarworks

lunarworks

I'd like to see the overlap between Hinata stans and Gohan stans.

5. Uzumaki Goku

Uzumaki Goku
    Member OP

Gohan is way better than Hinata.

6. Super Corpse Soldier

Super Corpse Soldier
    Banned Member

Gross.

7. Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

I like Hinata. Don't like Gohan.

8. SolVanderlyn

SolVanderlyn

I love this post.

9. Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

Remember that part where even Naruto didn't know whether or not Sarada was Sakura's kid? This dude apparently never saw one of his closest friends while she was pregnant. Kishi pls.

10. Oblivion

Oblivion

Hinata wound up being the hotter of the two, so Naruto won in the end.

11. Eros

Eros

After all the shit Naruto went through as a kid, he deserves someone that was there for him since day 1. Not the girl that tried manipulating him with a fake love confession.

Shikamaru and Temari is probably the only good pairing in the end, though.

12. djinn

djinn

She has
    No
    Pupils.

I don't understand this continued insistence that Hinata is hot? She's freakish. I don't know about you but I don't wanna pull away from a kiss and see cataract face Hinata.

I'm surprised Sasuke stayed around long enough to impregnate Sakura. Or, maybe, he found out she was pregnant and then fled town.

Ooooooooh.

13. rAndom

rAndom

It's just in conjunction with the novel, where Sakura fled town to chase Sasuke and ended up laboring in Karin's lab months after.

14. Oblivion

Oblivion

Counterpoint:

She
    has
    big
    boobs

As for the pupil thing, dude, it's 2018. We got surgeries for that kind of thing now.

15. djinn

djinn

????

I had no idea that Hinata was living in our 21st century and able to get cataract surgery for a seemingly genetic and permanent condition. But have fun with them boobies, tho!

16. Machachan

Machachan

I like Hinata. She should have seduced Sakura and ran off together with her and left all the stupid brooding idiots behind.

Yeah, Naruto generally treated its female characters like absolute garbage, but that's not Hinata's fault. It's the writer's fault.

17. Oblivion

Oblivion

Don't they have radios and planes and such in Naruto?

Well, even if they don't, I'm sure they have contacts at the very least, so I think you're being needlessly hostile to poor Hinata.

18. BAN PUNCHER

BAN PUNCHER

19. djinn

djinn

Hahaha! I'm mostly kidding.

But don't even get me started on her varicose veins.

20. MistaTwo

MistaTwo
    SNK Gaming Division Studio 1 Verafied

I think I liked her because she at least had a somewhat original design, even if it mostly came down to the Byakugan eyes.

21. Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

Even that is contrived. Why would he ever believe otherwise?

22. Reyes

Reyes

Pretty much.

The entire crisis/main thing in the novel is entirely contrived.

23. Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

I like how they had to so severely nerf Naruto and Sasuke's ability to logically react to attacks in order for them to get injured by Sharingan McBadguy

24. Kewlmyc

Kewlmyc

She's one of the few to support Naruto fully from the beginning.

Of course people like her.

Also, what's up with the weekly Naruto threads?

25. Reyes

Reyes

Oh yeah if they didn't nerf them these guys would be no problem, the guy wanting to make new Akatsuki is an absolute joke.

Or even how the entire situation with Sasuke, Sakura and Sarada is so drama for drama sake that this whole thing could have been avoided if they actually sent letters.

26. Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

Sasuke literally has a cellphone.

27. Reyes

Reyes

He literally sends messages to Naruto by hawk too.

He can't fucking send letters/pictures to his wife and daughter.

Naruto clearly has correspondents with Sasuke why can't Sakura?

Or hell Sasuke got magic dimensional teleportation he can't come in one day and see his daughter.

28. effingvic

effingvic

I'm into the Yamato Nadeshiko types. Like most female characters in the series, Kishimoto completely wasted her potential.

29. Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

[​IMG]

We haven't even addressed the fact that everyone had kids at the same time.

30. Reyes

Reyes

Shit even Sakura could have handled the situation by just being truthful instead whatever she did.

I mean she is supposed to be a harded ninja running a hosiptal but really can't answer a question of her daughter that all things considered yeah she would ask those questions.

Even the stuff with kids make less sense in the series like... how does no one know Naruto parents outside of a few people.

Or how any of those people didn't do anything to help Naruto, like I sorta get Jiraiya but Kakashi not doing anything.

And yeah the narrative convience of the Kohana 12/9 whatever all had kids around the same time just like they were.

[​IMG]

And people defend this.

31. Mewshuji

Mewshuji

Hey, InoSai is great, excuse you.

... well. Kinda. I mean. They're both hot as adults so... That's something right?

32. Oblivion

Oblivion

I was too with the surgery comment :P (though sometimes stuff like that needs to be spelled out, sadly)$

Small price to pay for soft comfort.

Is that the show about the zombie chick who eats human brain burgers? Cause dipping cheetos in ranch is more disgusting than any organ she's eaten on that show.

33. Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

Yes it's Izombie, i've genuinely never watched the show but that is the best laughing gif ever.

34. Pretty much. None of the are good. And I watched that Naruto last movie to see why he ended up with hinata and still it’s unsatisfying. Kishi can’t write romantic subplots. Almost as bad as Bleach

35. BasilZero

BasilZero

This completely

36. L.O.R.D

L.O.R.D

[​IMG]

i just realized something, what happened to her boobs?
    this is was her first appearance the mange

[​IMG]

also, i see some of you are shit posting about her

[​IMG]

37. Tomasoares

Tomasoares

I used to like her a lot, but that movie made me dislike her lol is that movie actually cannon?

38. Uzumaki Goku

Uzumaki Goku
    Member OP

Lol. I’ve been proven right about Hinata’s fans

39. Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

Not sure if you are kidding or not, but Sakura was travelling with Sasuke when she became pregnant but refused to let his side. Karin delivered the baby herself at one of Orochimarus hideouts and then Sakura returned to the village with Sarada.

So from Narutos point of view she left and a year or so later returned holding a baby. So he took her at her word. Then saw a DNA test for himself. It's not much of a reach to see why he would be confused.

The Last? Yes it's canon.

40. Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

He was more than confused he straight up called Sasuke a scumbag and said he needed to talk with him. He was about to whoop that man's ass over a DNA test.

41. Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

Well because science is science. He saw what he thought was facts in front of his face.

Also Naruto has never been the sharpest knife in the drawer.

42. Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

Naruto believed Obito was the coolest guy and denied the concept of fate and destiny yet would take believe that scenario at face value?

43. Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

Well yeah. Because that's exactly what he did lol

44. Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

Just wouldn't buy that the dude who spent YEARS arguing that a dude wasn't actually evil, would not only cheat, but have his wife take care of the child. The kids believing something that contrived and stupid makes sense, they're kids, the adults though? Nah. One convo could've solved that entire situation.

45. Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

To be fair nobody ever said Kishi was a good writer. It also doesn't help that he likes trolling his fans lol

46. Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

That arc was probably the most transparent form of trolling he's ever done.

47. Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

Oh by far. Its not even close. In my opinion that was a direct response to the backlash over his pairing choices. NaruSaku people flipped the fuck out. That was him poking at them

48. Just because you say something doesn’t mean it’s true.

49. Ninja Pregnancy Pact!

50. Dale Copper

Dale Copper

That poster will believe anything they want at this point.