1. malyse

malyse
    Community Resetter Member OP

I say MCU, but we'll include Sony's Spider-Verse, since that's a thing that's happening. No need to separate Fox stuff either. And we're talking film, tv shows and everything else in between.
    1. What storylines would work well in the MCU?
    2. What character would you like to see added to the MCU?
    3. What storylines and/or would you like to see that are improbable?
    Bonus question: what story arcs could be redeemed or vastly improved with another take a la Civil War?

I know it's very recent, but I think that a Mayor Fisk plot for the Netflix shows could be interesting. I would also like to see (assuming the rumors are true) the Avengers fuxing with time travel lead into Kang as the next arc villain and eventually getting us to Avengers Forever.

An improbable storyline that I would like to see is Iron Fists. Pei probably won't hit the big screen (or the small screen).

And the character that I'd like to see would have to be Gwenpool, but with the caveat of really amazing 3D technology. Actually, that might be something best reserved for a theme park where you could have an actual Gwenpool physically present, but I digress.

2. rude

rude

Thunderbolts styled after Ellis’s not-Suicide Squad run is what would be the most exciting to see. The MCU doesn’t have villains or the characters introduced or the long character histories to make it good or interesting though.

Also
    [​IMG]
    And find a way to blend him into Cap-Wolf

3. Wag

Wag

Stark and Strange develop a bromance.

4. The Kree

The Kree

Once all the characters are back home I'd like a Marvel Zombies adaptation framed as a What If...? story outside of the main continuity.

5. RPGamer92

RPGamer92

House of M

6. rude

rude

WHY

7. DJMicLuv

DJMicLuv

What if Antman turned into an invisible psychic monkey...

8. Peter Porker - Spider-Ham

9. SRG01

SRG01

They should just do this as a one-off, just as a "for fun" movie and get everyone in the history of Marvel movies to get involved.

10. Squarehard

Squarehard

11. R0b1n

R0b1n

The storylines I want to see the most are the Incursions and Time runs out, and those two would be one of the hardest to adapt.

Can I get the Montesti Formula at least?

12. Just set it in an an alternate universe with a cheaper cast.

13. thetrin

thetrin
    Content Acquisition at DANGEN Entertainment Verafied

The obvious pick is Secret Invasion. The potential for a great spy thriller style movie where no one can trust anyone else is huge.

I'd love Incursions, but not without the FF. It just wouldn't feel right.

14. Switch Back 9

Switch Back 9

Galactus maybe if they got the rights.

Doom maybe if they got the rights.

Annihilation maybe if they got the rights.

15. HStallion

HStallion

I'm still hoping to see Spider-Man, Dare Devil and Wolverine get together to try and stop The Punisher and failing over and over.

16. deepFlaw

deepFlaw

Secret Invasion sounds theoretically neat and appealing to me, but it’d likely end up being done through years and years of post-credits Skrull reveals and that’s not something I really want to see.

17. fairyd

fairyd

I want to see a slice of slice movie where Spider-Man, DareDevil, and Wolverine go on a road trip to get some white castle burgers.

18. R0b1n

R0b1n

Yeah, Reed and Sue need to be there. They can cut the iron man/cap america storyline though.

19. MMarston

MMarston

Although much of my knowledge of Dr. Doom is secondhand as a non-regular comic reader, the character would've been more interesting interacting with the original MCU crew for me.

AKA Shoulda replaced Ultron.

20. R0b1n

R0b1n

Truimph and Torment was so good.

21. The Kree

The Kree

No, I wanna see Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans and RDJ as zombie versions of Widow and Cap and Iron Man. That would be the selling point.

22. Mugsy

Mugsy

Natalie Portman's Jane Foster, so boring and uninteresting they have basically written her out of the universe, suddenly reappearing and becoming the new Thor. She is so forgettable in those movies it would be amazing for her to suddenly show up again and be thrown into such an important role.

23. Elegant Weapon

Elegant Weapon
    Banned Member

I hope they open up the multi-verse with an Exhiles series that leads into Marvel Zombies

24. Slayven

Slayven
    You probably post about me on another board. Moderator

25. TheCthultist

TheCthultist

Ulysses Klaue coming back as some kind of weird sound demon... this comment is curtesy of a friend currently looking over my shoulder who I’m assuming is making this shit up...

26. Dr Doom

Dr Doom

Secret Wars.
    With alternate world.

Not gonna happen but would like to see God Doom

27. I wanna see the MCU do Hulk some justice. I say in Avengers 4 he touches the Power Stone and it gives him a massive power upgrade (where Hulk gets some payback on Thanos) but it also sends him into an uncontrollable rage, so the Avengers banish him, as he is a threat in that state, so then he want's revenge on the friends who he thinks betrayed him, and so the next Avengers movie will be Avengers: World War Hulk.

They already kinda did the first part of the story in Thor 3 and it would be awesome to see Hulk really unleash his power and smash all the heroes (as he has been a lot weaker in the MCU compared to the comics so far) and then in the final epic battle, the heroes are pushed to their limits to bring him down.

28. Skid 4

Skid 4

holy shit yes please

29. Alethiometer

Alethiometer

Spider-Man 2099

30. malyse

malyse
    Community Resetter Member OP

I'm also sad that Gabby and Wade will probably never get to meet on screen.