Yeah, they really do play a large part.

4. DangerMouse

DangerMouse

"The Wheel of Misfortune."

Apparently we're in Deadman Wonderland :D

5. DangerMouse

DangerMouse

That's a great costume for Jerome.

Edit: "You tell use to stay out of your investigation, and now you want our help?" LOL Bruce. Too good.

6. Nokagi

Nokagi

Yeah. Wonder if they will ever put him in the full Joker makeup

7. DangerMouse

DangerMouse

I hope so.

8. DangerMouse

DangerMouse

Haha oh shit, wtf.

9. Nokagi

Nokagi

Wait..what?

10. DangerMouse

DangerMouse

Damn, I wonder how it's gonna play out with these two.

Haha that was a great scene with Lee and the Riddler.

"This is not good" LOL Bullock

11. DangerMouse

DangerMouse

This place is kind of like Ex Machina.

"I would have stopped and gotten a sandwhich before we came." lol

12. DangerMouse

DangerMouse

LOL Lee

Edit: "I thought it already was." LOL yeah, you're right Bullock.

Nice preview.

13. Yo, we got Joker toxin now.

14. DangerMouse

DangerMouse

Yup!

15. ____

____

Another dope episode

16. Ishida

Ishida

I wonder if Jeremiah's ninja assistant will become this continuity's version of Harley Quinn?

17. I love this show so much.
    I actually like the twin thing so far as well.

18. Medalion

Medalion

Classic Twins trope, the good and bad side.
    The Killing Joke reference about one bad day
    Joker Toxin
    Grundy workin with Penguin to heal himself to find Hugo Strange
    Lee has become full on changed by Sophia's influence, using her fem wiles to seduce and control The Riddler who she finally understood he had a thing for her... which for the record I felt was a misstep then, and this turn is my least fave but damn Morena is so beautiful, can't blame him
    The Bruce Wayne stuff so far is not lining up for me to be the Proto-Batman yet
    I don't like how Jervish Tetch and Crane are still underling lackeys than being the Supervillains they really should be, especially Crane

Here's hoping the next ep, the real finale delivers the ultimate Proto-Batman Gotham world we only dare dreamed of

19. Dr Doom

Dr Doom

That echo fight scene was pretty bad ass.
    Bullock’s strategy against Mad Hatter. Lol and it works.

Season is on fire

20. Vito

Vito
    formerly Undead Fantasy Member

Gotham is simply a joy to watch.

I'm in for the twin thing.

Echo is definitely Harley isn't she?

21. Emily

Emily
    Administrator

22. Sölf

Sölf

Great episode! I don't really like the Ridler/Lee thing so far, but I just hope that turns out more interesting than what it looks like at the moment. I am also pretty sure after the dialogue between Jerome and Jeremiah, that the latter is not really as harmless as he looks. But I dig it. Next week when?

23. LewieP

LewieP

My money is on Jerome dying and the twin becoming the actual joker.

24. Ishida

Ishida

That's pretty much what's going to be. In fact we already know this.

25. calling it now: Jeromes twin will be the real Joker. He's got a fondness for blondes and we know he's already a liar making shit up about Jerome to their mom.

26. dead souls

dead souls

Yes, yes it is. Every.Single.Week.

Only they could pull of the secret twin thing and make it work.

27. Medalion

Medalion

So is it going to go down something like this...

Jerome will die/be killed, but Jeremiah will be infected by some of the toxin enough to drive him insane with the insane laughter, and he will have lost his memories of himself as Jeremiah, but will have the memories of Jerome's exploits in his mind instead and he will think he is still Jerome, but will rename himself to The Joker?

As for ECHO being Harley Quinn... unless she also undergoes a similar transformation with the toxin, her personality and skills don't match up to what I think of for a Harley type character.

28. Entryhazard

Entryhazard

There is also the possibility that BOTH become the Joker, lining up with how in the comics there actually is more than one Joker

29. Ishida

Ishida

Considering the leaked set photos, I think we can safely discount the "twin Jokers" angle.

30. Medalion

Medalion

They said Jerome will not be the Joker, is why this story was hatched

31. DangerMouse

DangerMouse

Yeah, had that thought too after he showed up. A way to follow through on that while still being able to keep this actor as the real one. Some weird events while we have these two maybe produce the Joker. I could also see the possibility that maybe we won't even know which of the two made it.

Yeah. That reveal moment of Jeremiah was pretty great. The twin thing may be common but I wasn't even thinking of it. :)

Also, I'm surprised the Ridler/Lee thing is continuing after he left but it was pretty entertaining watching Lee outplay him.

32. So Jeremiah is 25 years old... yet has his own architecture firm and met with Thomas Wayne to design something 6+ years ago (which has already been built mind you)? Does not compute.

33. Medalion

Medalion

Don't question retcons... just go with the flow so we can have Cameron Monaghan continue his brilliant Joker performance
    but with a new body and new face that hasn't been cut off and reattached

34. Mory Dunz

Mory Dunz

This episode was kinda bad compared to the highs the previous some.

Several moments of weird editing.

The Riddler Lee thing.....I dunno, not feeling it. Doesn't make much sense to me. I guess she's using him but still

The Jeremiah thing....eh, again not feeling it.

35. Vito

Vito

Maybe Jeremiah is a fake out and Jerome will be the real Joker.

36. Medalion

Medalion

Jeremiah wearing a purple tie... Jerome has not yet worn any purple

37. BFIB

BFIB

Nice catch!

38. Kschreck

Kschreck

This show just continues to fire on all cylinders for me. It pains me that more people are not watching this. Easily the best DC show for me (with Legends of Tomorrow a close second). Hoping we get a season 5!

39. Nia

Nia

They should just let Jerome be The Joker. Throwing a curveball like that would just be unnecessary and toss out all the development between Jerome and Bruce. Jeremiah being a red herring is the best I can hope for.

40. Ithil

Ithil

If they wind up having Jeremiah become the Joker instead of Jerome I'd hope the actor puts a slightly different spin on it rather than just do his Jerome performance. I like him as Jerome, though I think he does lean a little too heavily on Heath Ledger's Joker, with the growly voice, jerky movement and weird pronunciation, Ledger's was quite a departure from the usual portrayals in many ways, and I prefer when Joker is a little more shrill like Mark Hamill's, to contrast with Batman.

41. Poodlestrike

Poodlestrike
    Community Resettler Member

I'm thinking Jerome and Jeremiah go into a vat of chemicals together and only one crawls out. We never find out which one it is, and they refuse to make it clear.

42. Yeah this makes the most sense

43. Ithil

Ithil

Apart from one not having his face covered in scars.

44. Poodlestrike

Poodlestrike
    Community Resettler Member

The corpse left in the vat could be scar-free too. Could justify it as another weird side effect of the chemicals.

45. I could see that.

46. LewieP

LewieP

Or they somehow combine.

47. Scarecrow

Scarecrow

How many episodes we got left this season?

Preach

48. Vito

Vito

But then why introduce a twin?

49. LewieP

LewieP

A kind of red herring, or he's the hyper sane part of the Joker's identity, and he just uses acting crazy as a means to an end.

50. Medalion

Medalion

When the show had Jerome pull the cut his face off thing, they went too far
    This retcon was necessary to have the same actor continue to portray the Joker with a fresh body and face
    There is enough backwards weird science/magic/logic that will make him go back to a fresh faced Joker again to face Batman in the future
    The Joker shouldn't already have had a cut up face before even meeting Batman as Batman