1. LilWayneSuckz

LilWayneSuckz

OK this season is full of dumpster fire people...Bayleigh, girl...have a seat.

2. NYR

NYR

Tyler is running away with this shit. It’s like Derrick all over again.

3. mreddie

mreddie

Tyler holds all the cards now, he knows about Bayleigh's power, has enough people on him and can turn people against each other on a whim.

Dude is winning this.

And Rachel is blowing up her game. Sigh.

4. Monkey D.

Monkey D.

Tyler has a fantastic social game damn.and his comment ,, its bays hoh" during veto. Boy you are gooood !! Bay is loving him , others cant blame him for any stupid comment.

Iam very impressed.

Also i loved the samzilla and JCs ,, my ASSphalt is buring" or something like that. That was funny.

Even BB said Bay is power hungry in the beginning.

5. NKnight7

NKnight7

An eventual blindside against Tyler is something I'm crossing my fingers for, it might not happen but I'd love it if it does.

6. silkysmooth

silkysmooth

LMAO at that entire segment

I hope Brett stays just for the lulz

7. Wilsongt

Wilsongt

Can we not with the Swaggy C?

Stop trying to make Swaggy happen.

8. The Pot

The Pot

Shirt and jacket with your face and name on it meeting the parents, Jesus holy hell.

9. RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack
    Member OP

I'm fucking hating life right now.

Scripted ass dumb bullshit, why does this show insist on making itself shit. It can't help but wipe shit all over itself with every waking fucking minute.

Let's meet the parents of a person we spent all week showing being a huge bitch, lets show a 2 week showmance meet the parents like the shit will last.

Quit putting emphasis on this dumb showmance bullshit.

10. silkysmooth

silkysmooth

Ok Brett is must see TV

Forget voting out anyone else

Make this guy win

11. Red_

Red_

Brett is fucking hilarious

I hated him at the start, but god he's good shit on tv

12. Killthee

Killthee

I still can’t stand him, but he’s a good shit stirrer so I hope he stays.

13. silkysmooth

silkysmooth

Keeping the shit stirrer in the house is such good gameplay

These people waste their time throwing themselves at a Brett evict and keep failing.

14. Wilsongt

Wilsongt

Everybody beinf stank when they get evicted.

Okay, that's fine. I forget she and Angela even existed there for a while.

15. Tyler is winning this game

16. The Pot

The Pot

Lol

And yep, think Tyler has it.

17. Red_

Red_

Omg Angela's speech, this has been some great television

He's honestly played one of the best games in years. Masterclass so far. How many people could not use the veto with two of their alliance members on the block and get away with it?

18. cubanb

cubanb

Wow at Angela's goodbye message!!!!

19. MisterHero

MisterHero

lol at Angela pretending to make big moves

I hate nobodies making it far into the game

20. SSJDio

SSJDio

lol I couldn't resist coming back. This blindside was awesome. Brett had an awesome speech.

21. RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack
    Member OP

I still don't really understand L6 thinking Rachel made up the lie about Tyler. I feel like the obvious answer would be that Bay was lying to Rachel. Seems crazy to me.

22. Kirblar

Kirblar

It is in that Tyler is incredibly dominant, it isn't in that there are a ton of subgroups and factions so the season isn't actually boring. Derrick's season was one giant alliance pagonging the rest. This season is Tyler going full "Chaos is a Ladder".

23. RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack
    Member OP

I'm all for Tyler > Derrick talk. Derrick's the most overrated.

24. Mighty Chin

Mighty Chin

25. Kirblar

Kirblar

Yeah, players like Derrick (whether on Survivor or Big Brother) only succeed in a season full of passive dummies. It's why those seasons almost always suck and why a player like Sandra or Dan can actually succeed a second time around while those types of winners blow up against stronger competition.

26. MisterHero

MisterHero

Booooooooo Angela boooooooo

27. silkysmooth

silkysmooth

Bayleigh's dumb gameplay isn't going to get punished because she is for sure going to put up Brett and someone else with that power app.

If only Tyler had won she would have felt comfortable enough to maybe not do it.

28. Red_

Red_

Tyler's played both sides and every one in between immaculately. Just look at this weeks vote, Sam and JC voted the way he wanted. He has the house wrapped around his finger. He's also played in such a way the jury won't be bitter if he makes it all the way.

29. Kirblar

Kirblar

Bayleigh's totally going to use the app, she screwed up w/ telling people about it and now she needs to ditch it.

30. Jarrod38

Jarrod38

31. NYR

NYR

Someone PLEASE gif Rachel’s exit, holy shit, that was legendary.

32. Kirblar

Kirblar

Dalton's got some video clips on Twitter already.

33. Entizi

Entizi

Dan lost to a scrub in his second season. How is that a success?
    Dan's my favorite player. I hate I have to post this.

34. RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack
    Member OP

No way this is best result, Bay's power is more likely to come into play this way and could put Tyler in harms way.

Best possible result.

35. Kirblar

Kirblar

Dan could have easily won that game and just threw it away for no real reason. I don't really hold it against him. (And the logic of "take out the guy who won't take you so you're guaranteed to not get third place was solid.)

Adding cash prizes for 5th->3rd should help prevent that in the future.

36. NYR

NYR

Official video of Angela’s DR message:
    [​IMG]

Angela’s HOH win:
    [​IMG]

37. RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack
    Member OP

I wouldn't call Ian a scrub(not saying he's great, but he isn't a scrub either. We've seen actual scrubs win before lol), but Dan screwed up with Jury management and how he played in the homestretch. I wouldn't say he was bad his second time out, he certainly deserved to win, but as that season went on longer Dan kind of went ruthless with how he played. It was likely the only way he was going to make it to the end at that point, but it is what lost him the game at the same time.

38. Red_

Red_

Angela has done fuck all this season, but this has been a week for her. Good for her, get Bayliegh's bullshit PA out of the way. Also fuck Rockstar.

39. RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack
    Member OP

Where the hell them feeds at? I NEED to know Hay and Rockstar's reaction to hearing about the power.

Speak and they come up!

40. NYR

NYR

Rockstar is still figuring out how 60x30 does not equal 1200.

41. DrEvil

DrEvil
    Developer Verafied

Best exit interview and reaction of the last few seasons hands down.

42. RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack
    Member OP

There is tension in FOUTE, but hasn't been much talking. Bay seems pissed, but suddenly without HOH she doesn't seem to be quite up for bitching people out.

Rockstar is basically going room to room to be alone and site angrily, just wanting to cry. Oh, now she's actually crying. Did she forget to say hi to her family during the vote again?
    (I hate rockstar)

Bitch side of Angela is 100% going to be coming out this week. Lol

43. Red_

Red_

Rockstar is trash. Definition of entitled floater and white knight. No place in this game, she's such a waste of space.

44. Wilsongt

Wilsongt

45. RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack
    Member OP

Angela just walked through the house and said outloud "I never saw a house so depressed after an HOH. Can you put on a fucking smile please?"

I don't think anyone but Sam and Brett heard, but still.... Most personality Angela has shown all season besides Rachel's goodbye message.

46. Red_

Red_

I like underdogs, but Scottie, Fesly, Rockstar and Hayleigh are all garbage. Nothing to cheer for there.

47. NYR

NYR

48. Reckheim

Reckheim

Yeh, this season has been great.
    Shes playing the game well, staying low until she has to actually do something. I like her a lot.

49. RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack
    Member OP

Seems like Tyler is owning his voting out Rachel. I guess he went to Bay shortly before the live show and told her Rachel was spreading shit and said she was throwing Tyler under the bus. So it seems like Bay wasn't as caught off guard.

Right now FOUTE still doesn't know who a second vote for Rachel to go was. JC is trying to pin it on Hay to get Fessy farther from Hay and closer to him, but Fessy and Rockstar seem to want to blame Scottie.

50. mreddie

mreddie

MANEATERS!

Angela to Rachel

[​IMG]