1. chrominance

chrominance

I'm definitely not expecting them to use the Go Fest tasks for the worldwide Celebi quest, but the blog post mentioning "finding some special Pokemon along the way" does make me wonder if most of the "Catch 10" tasks are in. Obviously not Torkoal, but I could see Metagross, Aggron, Ludicolo, etc. being given out for each Catch 10 encounter like in Chicago.

2. Joni

Joni

I would prefer if they then raise the bar to 50 to make it a challenge.

3. Beren

Beren

Got my first Mewtwo today! 91% on the IVs, too!

4. Joni

Joni

Got a Regirock, wanted to go for a second one but it was way too hard to find another raid without the map.

5. 8bit

8bit

Stuck on Excellent Curveball for Mew, any hints? I managed 3 curveballs in a row for Spinda by a fluke and I don't think I can do that ever again.

Also, was looking through the Pokedex and noticed I've only ever seen 1 Wynaut. Is it an especially rare spawn or did someone have something they shouldn't have had?

6. Joni

Joni

It is a way too rare hatch. As for Excellent Curveball, Wailmer and other big targets. Raikou/Regirock are also good.

7. Danielsan

Danielsan

I got a shiny Wynaut from an egg. :D

As for the curveball. Wailmer or Slowpokes are plentiful and easy targets. I also suggest you only throw curveballs from now on. Once you have a decent technique throwing curveballs is easier than straight balls (unless the target is very far away).

8. Oxx

Oxx

Are the Celebi quests likely to go live at the usual time tomorrow?

9. Gui

Gui

Pardon the dumb question but I have a mi band 2 connected to my phone, can I still pair pogo plus or am I limited to 1 bluetooth device at any given time?

10. Cystm

Cystm

I'm adding you right now. Here's mine as well for the thread: 1899 1916 8557

11. StarCreator

StarCreator

Depends more on the phone, but most phones are fully capable of having multiple Bluetooth pairings.

12. Gui

Gui

Thank you
    Research time... To the Internet!!!

13. kaospilot

kaospilot

Weather boosted Mewtwo earlier came out @ 73% IV boooo

14. ValtermcPires

ValtermcPires

15. I mean, even a 67% is a beast, and you just shaved off 10 power-ups/28 candy/31,000 stardust with that weather boost.

16. kaospilot

kaospilot

Haha yeah I know, just sucks because two of my friends got a 96% and a 98%. The highest others I have are 3x87% and 1x77%, got another EX pass for next week so will be hanging onto my rare candies for now!

17. Firemind

Firemind

Mewtwo candies are hard to come by and you don't really need multiple Mewtwos, so I'd still rather go for a higher IV one.

Also, dem bad feels when you finally get a lucky Pokemon and it's closer to 10/10/10 than 15/15/15.

18. IHaveIce

IHaveIce

Huh. I got an Wynaut just today

19. sam777

sam777

Azurill and Wynaut can only be had from eggs. I only got one each and it took me ages to get them, considering they are egg exclusive they need to raise the percentage of actually getting them a bit more.

20. Beren

Beren

I'm running into a glitch and I'm hoping somebody can help me out.

I've got a stack of claimable Pokemon rewards in my research tab, and was going through them to catch the Mons. But I got to the second one and just got this image:

[​IMG]

I can't exit this screen without closing the app. If I close the app and restart everything goes back to normal, but if I try to go into the claimable stack again I get this image. I tried completing another research task with a Pokemon reward and did that and it went smoothly without any issues, but when I tried to go into the stack I got the image again. I tried deleting and redownloading the app, and it's the same thing. I'm thinking it's a glitched Pokemon in my stack that's doing this, but I can't figure out how to get rid of it.

Could anyone help me out here? Or is it just borked forever?

21. Robochimp

Robochimp

If you berry a Pokémon encounter and leave the encounter by running or glitching out the game freezes up like that. It’s fixed now and if you’re on android you can download the APK, if on iOS you have to wait for it to be on the App Store.

22. Beren

Beren

Damn, yeah I did that with a mon in my stack. And I'm on iOS. What's an APK?

23. StarCreator

StarCreator

Android Package, the file container for Android apps. Because Android devices have the ability to load apps outside of the Play Store, it is possible to get updates without having to wait for the phased rollout to complete. Obviously of no use to you if you don't have an Android device.

You have no recourse but to wait until the app update hits the App Store, as you were already told.

24. Beren

Beren

OK, thank you. Do we know when the update is scheduled for?

25. gutshot

gutshot

It should hopefully be out tomorrow.

26. Beren

Beren

Oh yeah, with Celebi.

Awesome news! Thanks everyone!

27. I've only caught Unown using maps, they used to very rarely spawn in my area but I never encountered one by chance so I hope that's not part of a questline lol

28. jstevenson

jstevenson
    Developer at Insomniac Games Verafied

yeah there's no way they'd do that without creating an unown quest or something. most players will never encounter one outside of an event

29. Danielsan

Danielsan

Got my game updated. So happy to finally be able to clear my reward stack. Looking forward to the Celebii quest line whenever it pops up.