1. ody

ody
    Community Resettler Member

I really wish they would borrow from the CW - free with ads and episodes expire after X amount of days. Then do their thing and charge to remove ads completely. More people need to see The Good Fight.

2. Do you get NFL games with CBS access?

3. Cornballer

Cornballer
    Resettlement Advisor Member

4. Bog

Bog

McHale show was fun. So of course it'd get canceled.

5. Hasn't it always been on Amazon? I did the free trial with prime a few months ago to watch The Good Fight.

Its missing the CBS shows I wanted to watch so never bothered subbing after powering through The Good Fight

6. How will platforms advertise their own original shows?

7. DasRavenEra

DasRavenEra

I was waiting for it to start and only found out via an online review that I'd missed the first 2 episodes. Binged it on Go before Ep3.
    Best analogy I can give is that it is In Living Color for the "Woke". I've really enjoyed Nance's vision and willingness to engage challenging subjects.

Programming like this I fear is most at risk with AT&T now in charge, so I'm glad there will be more episodes. It isn't for everybody.

8. Cornballer

Cornballer

Cool, thanks for the review. I'll take a look when I have a chance. Sounds interesting.

9. Cornballer

Cornballer

10. I've checked this thread every time it updated for this. Whew.

11. kevin1025

kevin1025

Awesome, really great news!

12. G_Shumi

G_Shumi

Yay! Vegas here we come!

13. Aiii

Aiii
    何これ Moderator

Already lasting longer than the original GLOW.

14. CommodoreKong

CommodoreKong

About time, one of their best originals.

15. Firewithin

Firewithin

Muy beuno

16. vypek

vypek

Had no idea all this stuff happened after it came back from its break. That sucks. I didn't even bother trying to catch up on the rest of the episodes after I got caught off guard at it even being back. Its unfortunate cause I liked both of the leads.

17. Its so bizarre. I thought the return episode was a one-off spoof of the Office and thered be some office monster.

Nope, they hired some writer from the office and they were playing it straight and then the episode just ended with no monster. And then the next one was the same.

Its worth watching a lesson on what not to do.

18. BlueScrote

BlueScrote

In hindsight it doesn’t surprise me. Given that both leads came from the office or originally a office spinoff parks and rec. I wonder if they tried pivoting since they had previous success with that format.