• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

BREAKING: Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance unseals 16 fraud and conspiracy charges against Paul Manafort.

Oct 26, 2017
Those C-E felonies are all a minimum 1 year in NYC, the 3 counts B felony are potentially more time than all other charges each. That's a lot of time potentially stacked on his head, even if he dodges most of them, the lowest felony has a max of 4 years potentially.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
So this is just a question. If he gets convicted on these charges, I assume since Federal prison supercedes State prison, he will serve his time in Federal prison and then afterwards be wheeled right into state prison where he would serve any potential time there?

Oct 25, 2017
So this is just a question. If he gets convicted on these charges, I assume since Federal prison supercedes State prison, he will serve his time in Federal prison and then afterwards be wheeled right into state prison where he would serve any potential time there?
Correct.

The one thing is by being in federal prison, he wouldn't be available to stand trial in state court, I think.