• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

I wish there was a ________ with a AAA budget.

TickleMeElbow

Oct 31, 2017
I wish there was a Bird Simulator with a AAA budget.

I mean....who hasn't fantasized about being a bird at least once? Imagine a bird simulator with RDR2 level graphics and attention to detail lol.

"What do you do? Just fly around? Where's the gameplay?", you might ask.

Well, flying around is part of it with it's own mechanics (flapping, altitude, stamina, etc), but also, think about what a bird does all day. They try to find food. They fend off rivals. They try to avoid getting eaten by cats, bigger birds, and humans. They also sing to get laid, shit on cars, annoy people, and fuck with squirrels. All that could make for fun gameplay.

The possibilities are endless.

Anyways....you?

Can be anything really, like "I wish there was Sherlock Holmes game with a AAA budget" or "I wish there was a new Command and Conquer with a AAA budget".

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Everything, really.

- Star Ocean
- Suikoden
- Lunar
- Final Fantasy V remake
- Transformers (open planet, exploring Cybertron)
- Power Rangers
- The Centurions
- SWAT Kats
- non-MMO DC Universe game

I'm a weird person that wants highly unlikely things. I think that Transformers game is the most impossible. Just playing the game as the world gradually falls apart thanks to the civil war unfolding. Following a single character but also folding in DLC where you could play as other characters.

But yeah, having all my favorite JRPGs revived with an amazing budget is a big deal for me too.

hephaestus

Oct 28, 2017
I would like to see netrunner the card game given a large budget. I feel the game would be amazing if the art on the card were rendered in 3d.

OP
OP
TickleMeElbow

TickleMeElbow

Oct 31, 2017
Is that a picture of a bird taking a shit?
Fuck yeah it is.

Also, apparently birds can't really control when they shit, so in the bird simulator there would be a little meter indicating how close you are to pooping. Then it gives you a little countdown when it's almost full. In order to hit your target with shit, you'd have to time it just right.

Chibs

Nov 5, 2017
I'd kill for a big budget Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game, something like the Batman Arkham games. I honestly thought we were getting that from Platinum, it broke my heart.

Mecha Meister

Oct 25, 2017
A bird simulator? Check out this Red Dead Redemption 2 mod!

Edit: Be careful because there maybe location spoilers.

Last edited:

McNum

Oct 26, 2017
Denmark
Superman.

I wish there was a Superman game with a AAA budget.

A proper Superman game, likely open world, where you'd get to play as Superman with all the power he has at his disposal. Fight criminals, stop disasters, natural or otherwise, and take on other superpowered threats, like Brainiac or some other villain from Superman's gallery of powerful foes.

"Be Superman" should be the core promise of the game.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
I wish there was a Pokemon game with a AAA budget...

I'm being cheeky of course, but I wish there was a Pokemon game that felt AAA at least.

PlatStrat

Oct 27, 2017
I wish there was another Rock Band game with a AAA budget.
I wish there was an ending to Zero Escape with a AAA budget.
I wish there was a new Burnout game with a AAA budget.

Nov 3, 2017
I’d love to play a Valis sequel with a massive budget, going to an amazing soundtrack. None of that horrific adult computer game shit they pulled in Japan, just a tame sequel to the fun Turbografx CD Quartet that gives it the Mario 64 treatment

Happy Puppy

Oct 29, 2017
Tower Defense game. All of them are budget games, really would like to see one where they put a lot of resources to make a unique experience. Defense Grid had great VA, but it was just one voice.
Gimme a AAA D&D game, like Baldur's Gate, or the recent Pathfinder game.
Was also thinking of a DnD game. I just want Dungeon and Dragons Online, but with more polish and less grind.

atom519

Oct 28, 2017
Disc Golf game.

Would love to see a disc golf game using a modified version of the clap handz/camelot swing mechanics from the Hot Shots series. Heck even license it with the PDGA so you could play as the touring pros.

I know it's a niche sport but we don't have much besides mobile games and the old PS3 Sports Champions game.