House Intelligence committee has released the declassified whistleblower complaint regarding Trump’s phone call

Masoyama

Oct 27, 2017
I get that. My fear is the Dems will try to drag this out for a year or so.
A wild guess would be around March of next year? It sounds dumb, but you want to find a nice, long period where the vote can just stew in the headlines without being interrupted by Super Tuesday or other similar news.

Mona

Oct 30, 2017
trump is such a fucking imbecile

people are on his ass about seeking help from foreign governments, putting him under a colossal microscope and in the middle of all that he just goes and does that very thing

plagiarize

To its ports I have been
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
100% chance of being impeached, still very low chance of removal, unless the investigation really starts to push public opinion. But I give it slightly better chances of removal vs. even just yesterday.
Same here. I now think removal is actually possible. Very unlikely still, but I no longer feel comfortable saying it won't happen no matter what.

Pooh

Oct 25, 2017
The Hundred Acre Wood
Yeah, I put Senate removal at 10% chance and climbing. They are going to have a tough decision about 2020 to make and time is of the essence for them. With every day looking worse and worse, they're going to want to stop the bleeding in one way or another.

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
Outside of Lindsay Graham has there been a single senator that has come out and said what Trump did was ok? They're all attacking the leak, the whistle blower and democrats. That's telling, if push comes to shove where they have to vote and endorse what Trump did, it's extremely unlikely you'll see a unified front like we have in the past.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Seeing all the Southern Trump Trash I live around on social media is great as usual. Not a single one of them mentioning that Trump literally admitted to asking for foreign interference in the election.

Walls of "I support Trump", "Desperate Democrats Make Up More Lies", "Trump 2020", etc. Total and complete blind loyalty and sharing of false memes.

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
One thing I could not find was when will the full script of the call be released? This was promised by Trump himself.

Dec 31, 2017
So after today, what do yall think the odds of Trump getting impeached at? Not removal, just impeached for now.
The way I see it is that the whistleblower was given more credibility today. Section 1 of his report matched Trump's transcript 100%. So the next sections should really be looked into. I think impeachment chance is higher today, probably 80%+. Schiff's closing statements in the DNI testimony showcase that the will seems to be there.

Tugatrix

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
to pass this the democrats need to win the republicans of the house, if they do turtle man has to let the impeachment pass under the risk of destroying GOP

Jan 10, 2018
trump is such a fucking imbecile

people are on his ass about seeking help from foreign governments, putting him under a colossal microscope and in the middle of all that he just goes and does that very thing
To be "fair", if you would spend 71 years getting away with literally everything, and than get into the unprecendented position to have a Supreme Court, Senate, Congress, a party with iron grip on several states, media empire, troll farms, a hostile foreign power and millions of Americans to your service, you would probably slip up to.

Oct 25, 2017
Outside of Lindsay Graham has there been a single senator that has come out and said what Trump did was ok? They're all attacking the leak, the whistle blower and democrats. That's telling, if push comes to shove where they have to vote and endorse what Trump did, it's extremely unlikely you'll see a unified front like we have in the past.
Most are avoiding the question and then immediately deflect to Biden whataboutisms.

Disco Stu

Oct 27, 2017
Seeing all the Southern Trump Trash I live around on social media is great as usual. Not a single one of them mentioning that Trump literally admitted to asking for foreign interference in the election.

Walls of "I support Trump", "Desperate Democrats Make Up More Lies", "Trump 2020", etc. Total and complete blind loyalty and sharing of false memes.
Funny. I’m traveling through Abilene, TX and in the mall here I heard shop owners and customers talking about how tired they are of Trump and the Republicans. They weren’t huge DEM fans either but there was certainly negative Trump/GOP sentiment.

In all fairness, I have no idea how these people voted to begin with. Just thought it was good to hear people being open about it.

Mona

Oct 30, 2017
To be "fair", if you would spend 71 years getting away with literally everything, and than get into the unprecendented position to have a Supreme Court, Senate, Congress, a party with iron grip on several states, media empire, troll farms, a hostile foreign power and millions of Americans to your service, you would probably slip up to.
yea i was kinda thinking along those lines aswell

Horns

Dec 7, 2018

GatsGatsby

Oct 27, 2017
West Columbia, SC

Agreed neighbor I saw my stepmother post a thing saying "the more the deep state tries to bring him down the more i know hes the right man for the job."