• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

US PoliEra 2019 |OT9| I'm really glad I'm not on Twitter nearly enough to understand all the references

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
enough about what you do know, I’m interested in what you don’t. Can you answer about the things you don’t know? No you can’t sir.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
"Can you answer my questions about a debunked conspiracy theory that you've never heard of? I thought not! CHECKMATE!"

This is them trying to make the conspiracy theory front and center because Trump wants it to be true. It's the Alabama hurricane map all over again.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
This line of questioning is embarrassing. Trying to get him to confirm or say "yes" to conspiracy threories.

It's not working at all.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Why would you highlight that Zelensky was the first one to bring up Guiliani? You're emphasizing that Ukraine was working with this backchannel and felt that cooperating on that was important to the official foreign relations matters.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
This is a good case of it being impossible to defend the indefensible. They have no actual substance to work with. It's just filler and tangential garbage that at best is attempting to prove a fact that doesn't actually matter regarding potential impeachment. Example-- That the aid did eventually get there. Like, it's not not impeachable just because you caved at some point. Or this rambling about Ukrainian corruption, which I assume is slowly getting to a shitty justification of a Biden investigation.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Castor seems like he's improvising his way through a book report on something he didn't read

"In summary... would you agree or not that... Ukraine is a land of contrasts?"

Status
Not open for further replies.