Male beauty thread!

Discussion in 'Aesthetics and Beauty Discussion' started by Emerald, May 14, 2020.

?

Do you think beauty and attractiveness are different concepts?

1. Yes

2. No

3. I think there is interplay but they aren’t equivalent

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dell

Dell C1 known member

How would you guys rate a young Mads Mikkelsen? I'd still bang him old as he is but this picture... oh my God. I have it engraved in my min ever since I saw it. To me, he definitely was an S tier.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  2. Dell

Dell C1 known member

Oh I don't think Robert can be B tier with that bone structure. The thing with Robert is that he basically doesn't groom himself and is out of his prime but check this pictures:
    In his prime: A1 I think.
    [​IMG]

Brutally haloing the HP cast:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Look how ugly Andrew Garfield looks next to him
    [​IMG]

Not sure if this is a bad picture of Jamie Dornan but omg
    [​IMG]

He simply doesn't care for his appearance and is due to that is aging badly.

• Like Like x 7
  3. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

A good bone structure alone isn’t enough to reach A tier level. In my opinion his mouth, philtrum, forehead and arguably eyes are sub-par for that level. These are very minimal flaws, however it all adds up. (Disharmony). He is a b2 which is still very handsome.

the HP cast are all average, and Andrew Garfield is C tier..

As you can see, Robert is getting haloed by other high tier actors such as zac efron (a3) and Liam hemsworth (b1).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. bodybagbarbie

bodybagbarbie B1 Love Island Babe

liam hemsworth looks so dumb in the face. i find him sexier than robert pattinson (not my type) but rpats is objectively prettier. liam’s not haloing at all. if anything it’s the other way around

• Like Like x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Dell

Dell C1 known member

Yes, bone structure alone isn’t enough for someone be A Tier but it is what sets apart a high B tier to A tier, isn’t it? Robert looks super bloated in that picture with Zac tbh, almost a moon face. You can’t barely see his bone structure. And in the picture with Liam no way he is getting haloed, it’s the other way around. TBH all I can see is Liam ugly nose.

6. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

If I put a finger and cover his eye area, he’s S tier. But his eyes really hold him back.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. sanne95

sanne95 B3 Pretty Bitch

• Like Like x 6
  8. Chloé

Chloé A2 Top Model

Wait really? Haha I actually love his eye area! So much expression and intensity. Only thing is his eyebrows are kinda invisible but I think it’s a unique look and suits him. Damn, Rating men really is difficult but yeah, I second Mads Mikkelsen being S-tier.

• Like Like x 2
  9. pearlet

pearlet B2 Prom QUEEN

i think liam haloes rob. He brings out his flaws like his badly proprtioned thirds and his low, flat cheek bones, and poor orbital support. whereas liam has great thirds and better harmony. Liam is b1 imo although not as good looking as chris who id say is a3.

10. pearlet

pearlet B2 Prom QUEEN

he does have really great bone structure, but lacks a lot of harmony and is very low trust (but then again maybe thats why you guys like him? Bc that look works for men?). imo 0 sex appeal. He doesnt look like someone famous though, he has a forgettable face. Almost like a secret CIA/FBI spy lol

11. Chloé

Chloé A2 Top Model

Do you really find his face forgettable? Must be this pic because he actually has one of the most memorable and unique faces in the acting industry. I get that he‘s polarizing with his looks but I don‘t think he has a bland face at all
    8CF7FC01-49E5-4DAB-97EE-738026EB7677.jpeg B8744C76-ECDA-4795-B3C2-398118119874.png AD7CB9DF-8413-40E5-B442-4DAF72FE627D.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  12. pearlet

pearlet B2 Prom QUEEN

Oh I think he’s really handsome and i do find him attractive. Its very obvious he is a good looking guy theres no doubt. He actually has good harmony too i think. Its just the eyes.

Maybe forgettable is the wrong word, but idk how else to say it. He doesnt really have hollywood, leading man material where his look overflows with charm and sex appeal which gets the masses to love him like a typical leading man would. thats what makes a leading man so memorable too. So in that sense yeah i think in solo shots you really get to see his uniqueness and individuality, but in groups with a leading man, he’ll fade out a bit. I think a serious FBI/CIA agent who is secretly a hunk under the coat is a good analogy lol.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Catherine Tramell

Catherine Tramell A2 Top Model

i went on his IG and liked all of his stuff. he has a classic hollywood vibe.

• Like Like x 1
  14. pina colada

pina colada A3 Instamodel

Really? Honestly if I saw him irl I would never forget his face. Especially those cheek bones. He has the complete opposite of a forgettable face to me....

• Like Like x 5
  15. lolobbyx

lolobbyx B1 Love Island Babe

scrolling through this tread and ...
    is it just me or are famous men ranked so much lower than famous women????
    like ryan gosling for example??? hes such a basic a-list famous name and he is so ....dare i say it ~ugly~

• Like Like x 3
  16. Senait

Senait A3 Instamodel

What would you rate Bill skarsgård? The way I hope this mf don’t taste happiness unless he’s with me *this is a joke, I am joking* He is 6’4 that alone is enough.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

He looks like a serial killer.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Esmeralda

Esmeralda A1 Elite Model

He has a very niche appeal, it's difficult for me to say... I understand why other people find him attractive though
    I have to agree with @Purple. His zygomatics are quite long which accentuates how close set his eyes are. His eyebrows are quite faint, which due to his prominent orbitals is not as jarring, as they create dimension. Nevertheless, I think brows are very important for men. A2 in my opinion, but if all men had no eyebrows and were bald, he would be an S for sure.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Whatsgoodbitch

Whatsgoodbitch B2 Prom QUEEN

Don't u mean higher?

20. Spaceydee

Spaceydee B3 Pretty Bitch

That’s his appeal lmao

• Like Like x 4