Apex Legends |OT| You kill me, you're better. I kill you, I'm better.

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Got 3 wins in 5 games yesterday, and today we couldn't buy a win. Every time we got in a fight we were 3rd partied by other teams. Didn't help that the circle hasn't been kind to us all night forcing us to run through areas already occupied by other squads. Will try again tomorrow.

Oct 30, 2017
Another match lost to my inability to aim. I thought bunny hopping was mitigated in this???

I was firing directly at the red outline (gold scope) and it was missing every shot. that just shouldn't happen.

SunhiLegend

The Legend Continues
Oct 25, 2017
Just played an hour or so today first the first time, gameplay is really good, as in I love the movement and weapon feel. I don't really play BR games, they're very tedious to me, loading up, spending most the time just running around picking up stuff and then when you encounter an enemy if you die it's back to loading screens again waiting for a new match. However, it is addictive once you play for a little while and get into it, might just stick with it a little while longer. Plus I love the ping system, that is just brilliant.

Oct 25, 2017
UK/Spain
Got placed before in a team with just another random (our third disconnected at the start of the game) and we managed to survive until the final circle... and we won! What a game, the final fight was a 2v3 situation and we managed to pull it off, my heart almost jumped out of my chest lol Gibraltar's ulti + Spitfire annihilated them

Oct 28, 2017
I’m not feeling Caustic. Apart from small places (which is obviously his strength) he’s useless. But I can see him in the final circle doing lots of work
Caustic is a godsend in the final stretch to flush teams out of their strongholds. Just won a game with a good Caustic as a wingman.

Selina

Femme Fatale
Administrator
Oct 28, 2017
Omg, I just ran half-way across the map to get a teammates banner and then as I was respawning them they left. Then my other guy goes down and he quits. Time to solo this.

Jul 4, 2018
Does it seem like Wraith has the most going on compared to the other legends, maybe a bit too much? You get told when someone is aiming at you, you have an ability that lets you avoid damage and go partially invisible, and you get the ability to place down portals you and your teammates can travel between when in a pinch.
All three seem extremely useful pretty much all the time while the others have maybe one ability that is useful most of the time.

Oct 25, 2017
I've been grinding the game and I have almost 60 kills as Pathfinder and he's by far my favorite character in Apex. Today I read a post about Pathfinder's background and it said he had circuits and therefore he was a robot. Please EA/Respawn, don't make him a robot character. He's already my main and I can't be playing as a microwave in this game. Thanks, and I hope you take my suggestion into consideration.

Mar 18, 2018
I'm really loving this game.

Main thing I've learnt though, if a player decides he wants to be a lone wolf and doesn't engage with you while the other player does (following orders and what not), just let the lone wolf go and die on their own. Too many times I've fucked the good player over by trying to save the lone wolf.

It's painful watching a good teamate give a last stand cus you tried to keep everyone alive.

Oct 29, 2017
Man, there really needs to be like some kind of player rating system or penalty for ignoring your team and going off alone too far.

Nothing can tank the fun of a match more then getting on a team where one guy just up and splits off and goes lone wolf clear across from where the rest of your team is even if you ping him, like that's putting the whole team at a 2 vs 3 disadvantage and going solo you usually aren't gonna do shit if you walk into a 3 vs 1.

Jul 4, 2018
All 3 of Bangalore's abilities are useful as well, what do you mean
What I mean is that she seems like a jack of all trades while everyone else has some situational abilities that can also be countered.
Bangalore has a smoke that also affects teammates/her own vision, she can still be shot while sprinting, and her airstrike can do friendly fire (if I am wrong about this, please correct me).
Being able to go invisible or put down a teleport to quickly get your teammates out of a bad spot seems more useful more often than the other abilities IMO. MAYBE they should introduce a way to destroy one of her portals and if her or a teammate tries to use it they get knocked down or something ala the translocators from Unreal Tournament or a hero with the ability to see and attack her while she (and any future heroes that can go invisible) tries to go invisible.

Oct 27, 2017
Just had a match there was a cave in the last ring, my squad hid in it, and the entrances both became shut off by the ring, the last remaining squad presumably being above us. In the end the ring disappeared completely and we had to tank it out with a lifeline drone and our medkits, somehow made the win with one man standing.

I'm assuming the other squad was hella confused and didn't realize they had to use their medkits to endure as long as possible.

Jul 4, 2018
Just had a match there was a cave in the last ring, my squad hid in it, and the entrances both became shut off by the ring, the last remaining squad presumably being above us. In the end the ring disappeared completely and we had to tank it out with a lifeline drone and our medkits, somehow made the win with one man standing.

I'm assuming the other squad was hella confused and didn't realize they had to use their medkits to endure as long as possible.
Had similar situations in PUBG. One team is on the bottom of a mountain while the other team is at the top and every path is outside the zone. Players on top can't jump down since that will kill them and bottom team can't climb up.
Only way to win is to either have grenades and start chucking them or out-heal the other team.

Oct 28, 2017
Played my first 3 matches. 1 kill. Felt clueless and useless. I did the training first. Gonna keep playing a bit till I get used to everything and hoping it clicks.

Question...is there a scoped weapon in the game? The snipers I used in training had no scope.
And any advice on which weapons to use short and long range? Is there maybe a good video about this? Would be much appreciated.

Jan 4, 2018
Played my first 3 matches. 1 kill. Felt clueless and useless. I did the training first. Gonna keep playing a bit till I get used to everything and hoping it clicks.

Question...is there a scoped weapon in the game? The snipers I used in training had no scope.
And any advice on which weapons to use short and long range? Is there maybe a good video about this? Would be much appreciated.
Scopes are an attachment that you find separately from weapons, like extended mags and stocks. At short range I recommend the Peacekeeper and R-99 SMG. At long range I recommend the G7 Scout.